Games like mirror mine?

xxcore

Registered
Lewd
Feb 13, 2024
LC COIN
Basically what the title says. I've played Light of my life, halfway house, dreams of desire,away from home and almost most of the well known ones. I loved the slow burn incest in mirror mine. So what I'm looking for is incest focused on mom/son where the son corrupts the mom gradually with slight touches, groping etc and have consequences like how the fem protag drowns in drinks to avoid the reality, feels guilt. The consequence can be lighter or severe but I mainly want the slow burn feeling.

sidenote: I wish they updated the i-patch for project atmosphere

Reactions: 1 user

perveldia

Registered
Lewd
Jun 13, 2023
LC COIN
In Kindread: The redburns, the mom reluctantly jerks off her son, to contain his urges and avoid any bro-sis shenanigans. She starts off being in control, but he continuously pushes her boundaries, slowly breaking down her resistance and power. There is also scene where she drinks herself into a coma, as an escape mechanism (there is a whole zombie apocalypse going on). It is not all dark though. She secretly enjoys it and teases him sometimes, without going tsundere. Definitely slow burn and amazing writing. Renders were taken from one of these anime-ish 3D jap games, which I hate for renders, but in this case it was very well done and miles above the usual stuff I see. The main problem is that the developer has had severe health issues and abandoned it, so the game does not go beyond the oral phase with mom. What we have though is amazing and the dev said that he will release the script for the other chapters, so hopefully someone will pick it up.

Reactions: 1 user

xxcore

Registered
Lewd
Feb 13, 2024
LC COIN
In Kindread: The redburns, the mom reluctantly jerks off her son, to contain his urges and avoid any bro-sis shenanigans. She starts off being in control, but he continuously pushes her boundaries, slowly breaking down her resistance and power. There is also scene where she drinks herself into a coma, as an escape mechanism (there is a whole zombie apocalypse going on). It is not all dark though. She secretly enjoys it and teases him sometimes, without going tsundere. Definitely slow burn and amazing writing. Renders were taken from one of these anime-ish 3D jap games, which I hate for renders, but in this case it was very well done and miles above the usual stuff I see. The main problem is that the developer has had severe health issues and abandoned it, so the game does not go beyond the oral phase with mom. What we have though is amazing and the dev said that he will release the script for the other chapters, so hopefully someone will pick it up.
another good project abandoned goddammit

xxcore

Registered
Lewd
Feb 13, 2024
LC COIN
t
thanks for the recommendation tho. I absolutely love post apocalyptic games and better even when there's incest

Back
Top Bottom