Games like Free Cities but "Sinner" version

sirneversleep

Sapphire
Registered
Lewd
Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
Also wouldn't mind some recommendations that aren't literally the exact same game OP mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

HTYYHRK

Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
LC COIN
Also wouldn't mind some recommendations that aren't literally the exact same game OP mentioned
Pregmod adds more content than the original game had at this point and it adds "sinner" content, if you haven't tried it. Free Cities has a lot of different content, there probably aren't going to be a ton of games with both sexy transformation and depraved amputation/gore. With that said some games with at least similar themes:
Lilith's Throne
Tales of Androgyny
No Haven
Corruption of Champions (search for the content mod, the thread is on the same site as FC Pregmod)
CoC 2 and Tales of Tainted Space are made by the same guy but are almost entirely futa furry content from what I hear

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

KEKBUR

Registered
Lewd
Sep 27, 2022
LC COIN
Im surprised noone has mentioned Masters of Raana.

It has a more hero oriented RPG'ish background, but you can have loads of slaves and whore them out if you wish. Its a lot more sandbox'ish but has really developed into a gem.

EDIT: Ok, maybe it does not have the exact content you are looking for, but you CAN edit ages and family stuff (will not mention family relations it ingame, but it CAN happen) if you know what youre doing.

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
And of course there is Jack-o-Nine-Tails, a game which revolves mostly around the hands-on training of slaves. A patch provides loli slaves (since the game's main home is Cuck95). Extreme content warning though, Cuck95 may require a patch to restore lolis to a game which originally had them as part of the main game, but it does not require a patch for fucking CANNIBALISM which was also part of the main game. Yep, not only do your drooling, mind-broken failures go to the butcher to have some value extracted from them in the form of long pork, but you can literally raise slaves to be fattened and butchered for food. So, there's that. Find it on Cuck95.

Reactions: 2 users

sirneversleep

Sapphire
Registered
Lewd
Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
Jesus fucking christ, I just meant games in a similar format. Didn't think you guys would think I was referring to fucking amputation content

• Haha
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 3 users

a123z5

Registered
Mar 29, 2024
LC COIN
Pregmod adds more content than the original game had at this point and it adds "sinner" content, if you haven't tried it. Free Cities has a lot of different content, there probably aren't going to be a ton of games with both sexy transformation and depraved amputation/gore. With that said some games with at least similar themes:
Lilith's Throne
Tales of Androgyny
No Haven
Corruption of Champions (search for the content mod, the thread is on the same site as FC Pregmod)
CoC 2 and Tales of Tainted Space are made by the same guy but are almost entirely futa furry content from what I hear
Is FC available for Android and with preg mod ? If yes where ?

HTYYHRK

Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
LC COIN
Is FC available for Android and with preg mod ? If yes where ?
It's an HTML game so I'd assume there's a way to get it to run in a mobile browser. I don't know if it has any visual changes to make it look better in a small screen.
Here's the pre-compiled version
Here's the repo

AnotherDude3883

Registered
Lewd
Oct 29, 2022
LC COIN
Lilith's Throne
Tales of Androgyny
No Haven
Lilith's Throne - Pretty heavily disliked in a lot of circles. lots of incomplete content and not really 'sinner' friendly
Tales of Androgyny - Is it though? I though it was mainly just gay content; here is description:
Tales of Androgyny is an RPG by Majalis featuring an effeminate MC that has to deal with vermin that want to rape him on his quest. If you are angry about playing as a male that gets fucked by cocks, this game isn't for you. There is straight or dominant gay content, but is often disappointing and without art. Niches: oral, anal, shemales, females, men, cross-dressers, beasts, gay, text, hyper proportions, toys, etc.. All of the game content is a prototype, nothing is final.
No Haven - not really 'sinners' but shortstack? Kinda? goblins.

Corruption of Champions - Good sinners content in anon's mod, but isn't a trainer experience. hgg bunker has anon releases in the latest thread.
CoC 2 and Tales of Tainted Space - Purely oriented for futa big asset furry. zero sinnners

/hgg/ bunker has threads on all of these and are updated regulary

if OP doesn't mind text, eraMegaten and (check out the egg thread on hgg) and eratohoTW maybe (but real sinners content and incest is heavily generic and takes forever to get to due to aging in tohoK, pops fork might have more, but can't run in linux last i tried)

HTYYHRK

Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
LC COIN
Lilith's Throne - Pretty heavily disliked in a lot of circles. lots of incomplete content and not really 'sinner' friendly
Tales of Androgyny - Is it though? I though it was mainly just gay content; here is description:

No Haven - not really 'sinners' but shortstack? Kinda? goblins.

Corruption of Champions - Good sinners content in anon's mod, but isn't a trainer experience. hgg bunker has anon releases in the latest thread.
CoC 2 and Tales of Tainted Space - Purely oriented for futa big asset furry. zero sinnners

/hgg/ bunker has threads on all of these and are updated regulary

if OP doesn't mind text, eraMegaten and (check out the egg thread on hgg) and eratohoTW maybe (but real sinners content and incest is heavily generic and takes forever to get to due to aging in tohoK, pops fork might have more, but can't run in linux last i tried)
Honestly I forgot about the sinner part of the OP, I was just putting in games that have a few things in common with FC generally.

AnotherDude3883

Registered
Lewd
Oct 29, 2022
LC COIN
I'm not familiar with this location. Care to share?
Dunno if it is ok to post; you can just search prolikewoah hgg
Just another imageboard that left 8kun. Just stands for hentai games general; there also used to be a htg board dedicated to hentai trainer games, but that one died years ago.

AnotherDude3883

Registered
Lewd
Oct 29, 2022
LC COIN
Honestly I forgot about the sinner part of the OP, I was just putting in games that have a few things in common with FC generally.
With some edits to the html file you can get something almost decent from
Im surprised noone has mentioned Masters of Raana.

It has a more hero oriented RPG'ish background, but you can have loads of slaves and whore them out if you wish. Its a lot more sandbox'ish but has really developed into a gem.

EDIT: Ok, maybe it does not have the exact content you are looking for, but you CAN edit ages and family stuff (will not mention family relations it ingame, but it CAN happen) if you know what youre doing.
My edits that are done shittily are attached as a .diff to the latest version. It seems to work. Just need to open up the save after you start in saveditoronline and modify the ages, relations to player, and you're good. Doesn't change images or anything. No efforts made in changing the character gens at all.
oh i did cheat the starting character creation points cause idgaf :)

Attachments

• sloppyMoR.diff.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

a123z5

Registered
Mar 29, 2024
LC COIN
It's an HTML game so I'd assume there's a way to get it to run in a mobile browser. I don't know if it has any visual changes to make it look better in a small screen.
Here's the pre-compiled version
Here's the repo
Thanks

AnotherDude3883

Registered
Lewd
Oct 29, 2022
LC COIN
And of course there is Jack-o-Nine-Tails, a game which revolves mostly around the hands-on training of slaves. A patch provides loli slaves (since the game's main home is Cuck95). Extreme content warning though, Cuck95 may require a patch to restore lolis to a game which originally had them as part of the main game, but it does not require a patch for fucking CANNIBALISM which was also part of the main game. Yep, not only do your drooling, mind-broken failures go to the butcher to have some value extracted from them in the form of long pork, but you can literally raise slaves to be fattened and butchered for food. So, there's that. Find it on Cuck95.
I wish someone would take jack o nine tails and upgrade it with modern integrations, bring in some LLM and stable diffusion instead of reusing the same girl images for everything. Also I wish there was a way to keep your kids/babymamma :(

KEKBUR

Registered
Lewd
Sep 27, 2022
LC COIN
With some edits to the html file you can get something almost decent from

My edits that are done shittily are attached as a .diff to the latest version. It seems to work. Just need to open up the save after you start in saveditoronline and modify the ages, relations to player, and you're good. Doesn't change images or anything. No efforts made in changing the character gens at all.
oh i did cheat the starting character creation points cause idgaf :)

At one point it was really easy to edit the .html file, it was all in this block:

<<if _npc.age lte 17>>
<<set _blocksex to true>>
<<set _kidblock to true>>
<</if>>

<<if _npc.age lte 15>>
<<set _ischild to true>>
<</if>>

<<if _npc.mychild is true>>
<<set _incestblock to true>>
<</if>>

<<if _npc.mychild is true>>
<<set _blocksex to true>>
<</if>>

<<if _npc.sex is 1>>
<<set _isguy to true>>
<</if>>

But now theres a lot of individual age checks made in different ways that had me stumped for awhile - if you dont get them all, certain options will simply not appear (like having sex).

Really annoying. If anyone is interested, i can tell them what sentences to search and replace.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom