Game where i have sex with my own younger self?

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
Not sure maybe sensei overnight. Be warned there is a lot of text in it and some long ass events.

parceload

Staff member
Administrator
Jan 16, 2023
LC COIN
Euryale’s Gambit

MC is some sort of magic-user, time travels / parallel timelines?, and is either futa, or can magic up a penis for sexytime. It's been a while, was an ok/good read, but there's no self-impregnation ?

Last edited:

Farnuge

Registered
Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
Not sure if any of these are younger self, but they are all tagged as self-cest in vndb. Good luck sourcing them if they are more than a few years old though.

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Website
valsobg.blogspot.com
LC COIN
Does a game like this exist?
I've been dreaming about having a DeLorean of my own, so that I go back 2-3 years in time and fuck with my younger self. But it never crossed my mind to search for such a game. ?

Reactions: 1 user

momothemonster

the creature whom lurks
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
LC COIN
i am lmao thinking how this became a kink.
rude person: gfys a-hole
person discovering the kink: hey you know what... that's a great idea. jokes on you I'm officially gay with myself
rude person: wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

RIC0H

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Oct 19, 2023
LC COIN
That would be an interesting short game.

That game would be about someone that was R'd when they were younger and has had a hard life growing up due to it (PTSD)

Then you play the game from a future you and one day you wrong someone and they say "Why do you go F yourself".
And then MC's like "maybe I will... maybe I will.."
Gets a bit creative and builds a time machine and then goes back and F's themselves (literally), when the MC finishes the deed, they realise that they are the one that R'd them all that time ago.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom