English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Friends in Need sees you stepping into the role of a man who made a very bad financial decision, which nearly resulted in your ruin. Years later, the reverberations of that decision echo once more through your life, suddenly enriching you beyond your wildest imaginings. When your best friend and long-time crush comes to you for help with her own financial misfortune, you realize that with nearly unlimited resources, you can be a force for good - or evil.

Friends in Need is a game focusing largely on moral choices - good, bad, or a little of both! That means that this game contains some taboo themes and situations. However, it's entirely possible to play a wholly good route, if that's your prerogative! Most relationships in the game are optional, and you typically have every opportunity to avoid sex scenes with specific characters, as well as certain non-vanilla kinks and fetishes.

Friends in Need is written and coded by NeonGhosts, and the art in the first chapter is by HorizonticalStudio, with NeonGhosts taking over future CG renders.

3DCG, Anal Sex, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Footjob, Male Protagonist, Male Domination, Oral Sex, Rape, Romance, Spanking, Teasing, Vaginal Sex
1. Extract and run.
Vanilla Version Ch. 8 v0.55

N/A

v0.39

1350+ new images.
Ero scenes featuring four characters.
Fixed a few images in Chapter Two to resolved floating.
Added character ‘avatars’ alongside dialogue.

v0.34

69 total images for the Halloween Special.
Added reactive dialogue to the Halloween special, changing Guy’s dialogue based on his relationship to the girls.
Added 9 new images, creating a new event in Chapter Two.
Added 1 new image in Nicki’s Chapter Three lingerie scene, replacing an old piece of art.
Corrected various coding errors and typos.
Corrected a broken image in Gabby’s boutique scene.

v0.22
Adds Chapter Two to the game.
Added 1000+ new images.
Adjusted opacity of text box to make it more transparent.

v0.15
Update for the first chapter with new dialogue and art.
Removed single choice menus.
Added approximately 80 new images.
Created a new, benevolent financial domination path.
Added content to the negative financial domination path.
Added flashback content to the beginning of the game, expanding on Nicki and the MC's relationship.
Updated the GUI/main menu.

v0.1
The full first chapter.
Approximately 25-30 minutes of content.
One full sex scene, with three potential endings.
230+ total renders.
3000+ lines of code.
As Friends in Need is a game focusing on moral choices, each update will contain choices that allow you to potentially change your relationship with other characters, for good or ill! Therefore it's recommended that you save often and try different paths. But, you'll never be forced to be wholly nice or wholly evil to any specific character, and being cruel to one person doesn't lock you into a path where you'll be cruel to another. However, some of the narrative text will change based on your character's overall alignment, which is designed to give deeper insight into your character's potential headspace. Further, the developer does not believe in "game over" choices - instead, you just have to live with the consequences of your actions.

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux
-
- - - -

Mac - - - - -

Android

unofficial android port

Step 1. Move "patch.rpy" into "game" folder.
Step 2. Allow "patch.rpy" to overwrite the existing file of the same name.
*Neon Ghosts Studio claims no responsibility for this patch, recognizing it only as a fan-made contribution.

Attachments

• patch.zip
    154 bytes · Views: 768
  • Friends_in_Need_Walkthrough_6_Ch4-p2.pdf
    947.8 KB · Views: 485
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5 users
U

User_300

Unconfirmed
Taboo Patch download: "The requested page could not be found." - Missing? Link down? Non-existent? (asking for a friend ) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
U

User_300

Unconfirmed
Taboo Patch download: "The requested page could not be found." - Missing? Link down? Non-existent? (asking for a friend ) ;)
Never mind, found the file below the preview pics - although I would suggest deleting the "Patch: Download Taboo Content Patch" link since there isn't anything there...

doctorpervic

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Loved your game. Great story and characters. Loved the little black girl.
When will the next update come out?

NotCook1e

Lost in the world
Game Uploader
Sapphire
Registered
Jun 3, 2022
I would not know how to answer you, since I am not the creator. But if you want to know more about the game and its updates you can check the creator's Patreon. He publishes Dev Updates almost every day.

The creator's patreon:

Loved your game. Great story and characters. Loved the little black girl.
When will the next update come out?

doctorpervic

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
I would not know how to answer you, since I am not the creator. But if you want to know more about the game and its updates you can check the creator's Patreon. He publishes Dev Updates almost every day.

The creator's patreon:
Thanks man. :)

zamanexx

Registered
Jul 23, 2022
Chapter 2 never starts for me. As in nothing happens after "End Chapter One". Is it just me?

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Link to patch fixed.

SmilingJack4

Registered
Jun 22, 2022
I'm not going to write my entire review of this VN here, just know this is really one of the best in terms of writing and design. A+++

Reactions: 2 users

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Hey, folks! Hope everyone's doing well this week!
Work continues apace for the moment. I've been forcing myself to drill down and do more renders per day than I normally do, in an effort to brute-force my way towards the finish line. To speed things along, I'm using every trick in my little toolbox.
At the moment, I'm targeting April 14th for the initial release. That gives me 11 days to whip this thing into shape. I don't know if I'll hit that release date, but having the goal in place definitely helps keep me motivated.
Hey, what do we think about Ashe's outfit for her hot date/business meeting with MC? Looking pretty fine, I think. Speaking of fine, Mrs. Kinney's no slouch either. Good lungs must run in the family.
I also put together a little business-casual ensemble for Ashe. Something that fits her flower child vibe, while still making her look professional enough to work as a curator at a museum. My initial attempt was less fashion forward.

*sad trombone sound*
Alright, I'm gonna leave it there for today so I can get back to work!
As always, take care of yourselves, and thank you for your support!

estrada777

Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Apr 12, 2023
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.57 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

* Touch Gestures (menu, hide, skip, rollback, skip, fast-skip, performance, console)
* Medium Compression (Image / Video / Audio)
* Video Hardware Acceleration / Powersaver
* Quick Menu Toggle (standard,icons,disable)
* Quick Menu Customize
* Text Size Zoom
* Text Box Opacity
* Transparent/Default/Dev's Text Box (optional)
* Accessibility options
* Optional named saves
* Customizable text borders
* Sliders for text size, opacity and sprite size
* User mod compatible: on your phone, copy mod's .rpy or .rpyc file(s) into /Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.gamename/game/
* Dual save locations (Standard + Documents/RenPy_Saves) that will not be deleted when uninstalling
!Grant storage permissions on first run!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 714 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Silwith

Registered
Apr 25, 2022
Well, I would expect lewdcorner to have the "real" version not the vanilla version up, that was kinda confusing...

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
We share what we can access. The patches are there you just have to install them.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom