What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!

[VN] [Ren'Py] Friends in Need [v0.22] [NeonGhosts]

NotCook1e

NotCook1e

I'm a cookie even though it says otherwise above
Lewd Patron
Game Uploader
Threads
Developer Name
NeonGhosts
Version
Latest Update
Jun 24, 2022
Release Date
Jun 24, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
1855041_Banner.png

Overview
Friends in Need sees you stepping into the role of a man who made a very bad financial decision, which nearly resulted in your ruin. Years later, the reverberations of that decision echo once more through your life, suddenly enriching you beyond your wildest imaginings. When your best friend and long-time crush comes to you for help with her own financial misfortune, you realize that with nearly unlimited resources, you can be a force for good - or evil.

Friends in Need is a game focusing largely on moral choices - good, bad, or a little of both! That means that this game contains some taboo themes and situations. However, it's entirely possible to play a wholly good route, if that's your prerogative! Most relationships in the game are optional, and you typically have every opportunity to avoid sex scenes with specific characters, as well as certain non-vanilla kinks and fetishes.

Friends in Need is written and coded by NeonGhosts, and the art in the first chapter is by HorizonticalStudio, with NeonGhosts taking over future CG renders.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-24
Release Date: 2022-06-24
Developer: NeonGhosts
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English

3DCG, Anal Sex, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Male Protagonist, Male Domination, Oral Sex, Rape, Romance, Spanking, Teasing, Vaginal Sex

1. Extract and run.

Adds Chapter Two to the game.
Added 1000+ new images.
Adjusted opacity of text box to make it more transparent.

v0.15
Update for the first chapter with new dialogue and art.
Removed single choice menus.
Added approximately 80 new images.
Created a new, benevolent financial domination path.
Added content to the negative financial domination path.
Added flashback content to the beginning of the game, expanding on Nicki and the MC's relationship.
Updated the GUI/main menu.

v0.1
The full first chapter.
Approximately 25-30 minutes of content.
One full sex scene, with three potential endings.
230+ total renders.
3000+ lines of code.

As Friends in Need is a game focusing on moral choices, each update will contain choices that allow you to potentially change your relationship with other characters, for good or ill! Therefore it's recommended that you save often and try different paths. But, you'll never be forced to be wholly nice or wholly evil to any specific character, and being cruel to one person doesn't lock you into a path where you'll be cruel to another. However, some of the narrative text will change based on your character's overall alignment, which is designed to give deeper insight into your character's potential headspace. Further, the developer does not believe in "game over" choices - instead, you just have to live with the consequences of your actions.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - --
Mac: - ---

Patch: Download Taboo Content Patch

Step 1. Move "patch.rpy" into "game" folder.
Step 2. Allow "patch.rpy" to overwrite the existing file of the same name.

2AR004.jpg2BH045.jpg2BH089.jpg2GC026.jpg1753962.jpg1753967.jpg1911558_2AC039.jpg1911561_2A228.jpg1911562_2AC057.jpgpreview_4.jpgpreview_5.jpgpreview_6.jpg

Attachments

• Banner.jpg
    Banner.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 19,410
  • patch.rpy
    46 bytes · Views: 139
Last edited:
Demonstan

Demonstan

Threads
question 2 chapters so far?

NEM

NEM

Threads
Taboo Patch download: "The requested page could not be found." - Missing? Link down? Non-existent? (asking for a friend ) ;)

NEM

NEM

Threads
Taboo Patch download: "The requested page could not be found." - Missing? Link down? Non-existent? (asking for a friend ) ;)
Never mind, found the file below the preview pics - although I would suggest deleting the "Patch: Download Taboo Content Patch" link since there isn't anything there...

Monkeeman

Monkeeman

Threads
Let me know if there's an android port added

doctorpervic

doctorpervic

Threads
Loved your game. Great story and characters. Loved the little black girl.
When will the next update come out?

NotCook1e

NotCook1e

I'm a cookie even though it says otherwise above
Lewd Patron
Game Uploader
Threads
I would not know how to answer you, since I am not the creator. But if you want to know more about the game and its updates you can check the creator's Patreon. He publishes Dev Updates almost every day.

The creator's patreon:

Loved your game. Great story and characters. Loved the little black girl.
When will the next update come out?

doctorpervic

doctorpervic

Threads
I would not know how to answer you, since I am not the creator. But if you want to know more about the game and its updates you can check the creator's Patreon. He publishes Dev Updates almost every day.

The creator's patreon:
Thanks man. :)

Z

zamanexx

Threads
Chapter 2 never starts for me. As in nothing happens after "End Chapter One". Is it just me?

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom