English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Once your mother died, your life changed. Your mother's last words... they were confusing. But her words, and the powers you gained from her death, were just the beginning. Join Stan as he attempts to fix his life, his family's life, before time runs out...

3dcg, Animated, Male Protagonist, Creampie, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Superpowers
Extract and run.
v0.3
Image render count 667
26 animations
31000+ words of dialog.
6250 lines of coding
A new power. A total of 3 so far. One new power will be opened up each update.
A new book for you to browse with all powers for you to read the lore.
2 hidden albums, kind of like a gallery of pictures to be found. Look through different paths to find them. If you don't find them, you'll have other chances later to. So no worries. These album pictures will expand the lore and story telling, so they aren't just random pics. They are canon to the story.

SANITY METER WAS REMOVED. A MORE PLAYER CONTROL CORRUPTION SYSTEM WILL REPLACE IT. SO USE YOUR POWERS ALL YOU WANT
This is due to feedback regarding people feeling limited because they felt if they used them bad things happen. Actions will still have consequences, though. So just be aware. We added corruption tracking instead. There will be no meter. The higher the corruption, the darker the scenes will get in some events. No, this is not turning to a dark game, but we will allow some darker themes to those who want to abuse their power for their own benefit. We will never turn this into an overly dark game.

v0.2
752 renders
24 animations
65,000 words
7400 lines of code
54 new music and sound files.
All new powers
Many choices

v0.1
- Initial release
- 300 renders.
- 10 animations
- Over an hour of game play
- 50 sound effects and/or music files
- Story based game.
My first game. But I've had many years of coding and rendering experience. This is a project that 3 of us worked hard on, and hope you enjoy the effort we put into this game.
Let us know if this is something you would enjoy more of. Our SS isn't fully working as of now, but we will update the link once SS approves our site. Feel free to support us on our ITCH for the time being if you would like to support!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

PC Compressed: - - - - -
Mac Compressed: - - - - -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13 users

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
The girls of Foreseeable Family

You must be registered to see attachments

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

EscapesMe

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jul 15, 2023
Just played through this.
Didn't have many expectations going in, but boy am I glad I did. Great game.

Reactions: 1 user

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Thanks, brother... We're hard at work on v.3. Stay tuned as it;s coming very soon!

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
FF Version 3 nearly done. Will release to tiers next week.
Final count:
Image render count 650+ (Give or take a few more or so. Finishing up now)
20+ animations
30000 words of dialog.
6000 lines of coding
Every update will now have a hidden photo album for you to try to find, starting with this update. All albums you find will be available in the main menu for you to browse.

WE ARE REMOVING THE SANITY METER ALTOGETHER
This is due to feedback regarding people feeling limited because they felt if they used them bad things happen. Actions will still have consequences, though. So just be aware. We added corruption tracking instead. There will be no meter. The higher the corruption, the darker the scenes will get in some events. No, this is not turning to a dark game, but we will allow some darker themes to those who want to abuse their power for their own benefit. We will never turn this into an overly dark game.

Release dates will be updated this weekend AFTER testers test the product. Then dates will be told. We do know it'll be ready next week for sure though.

Reactions: 3 users

JAW1986baby

Registered
Apr 26, 2022
FF Version 3 nearly done. Will release to tiers next week.
Final count:
Image render count 650+ (Give or take a few more or so. Finishing up now)
20+ animations
30000 words of dialog.
6000 lines of coding
Every update will now have a hidden photo album for you to try to find, starting with this update. All albums you find will be available in the main menu for you to browse.

WE ARE REMOVING THE SANITY METER ALTOGETHER

Release dates will be updated this weekend AFTER testers test the product. Then dates will be told. We do know it'll be ready next week for sure though.
You will post it here? That 95 place got it already but if you will post it yourselves I would rather wait until for the dev teams OK

I am not 100% Pirate

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
You will post it here? That 95 place got it already but if you will post it yourselves I would rather wait until for the dev teams OK

I am not 100% Pirate
We'll post it here in a few days. The 'other' place got it from svscomics, which I do not trust as far as I could throw it.

Reactions: 1 user

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022

I am not 100% Pirate
There ya go. V.3 for yall

• Heart
Reactions: 6 users

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom