Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Everything SHOULD be cleared up now. If you have this beautiful rank next to your profile
You must be registered to see attachments

Then you are good. No need to submit a ticket.

For those who lost their Members +, it's a bug in the system. No idea what's going to happen but we'll keep everyone updated and get this fixed ASAP. - Staff

FINAL UPDATE!!!!!!!

Everyone who lost their Member+ should already got it back. The Staffs worked really hard to ensure this. Thank you all for your patience and sorry for your trouble.

UPDATE!!!!
Please submit a ticket with your transaction log image of you deleting your Members + to gain it back!

Look under Shop to find your Transaction log or go here.
https://lewdcorner.com/dbtech-shop/transactions/ <-Link

How to submit a ticket? This image speaks all but I'll tell you anyway. Support > Open New Ticket > General

Alright. Sorry, folks. For the time being, I won't be able to help much due to potential internet lost. - Mr. Tearson
This is a mistake. Not your fault. We are currently looking into why this happened and will inform EVERYONE, especially those who lost Members +. Please keep an eye on this thread for further information. Thank you for your patience from the Staffs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Thinking
Reactions: 40 users

QUIQUEPEREZ

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Feb 29, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
For those who lost their Members +, it's a bug in the system. No idea what's going to happen but we'll keep everyone updated and get this fixed ASAP. - Staff

This is a mistake. Not your fault. We are currently looking into why this happened and will inform EVERYONE, especially those who lost Members +. Please keep an eye on this thread for further information. Thank you for your patience from the Staffs.
Thank you a lot, but maybe offer a disscount to member + members to buy Vip1

Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Thank you a lot, but maybe offer a disscount to member + members to buy Vip1
No idea what's going to happen. Don't think this will do anything currently. We'll see.

Darkest221

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Nov 17, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I was confused on why i couldn't access games+ anymore, then i looked in transaction log under shop and it says i discarded a item -_- also how tf do i have -11 coins

DiegBrand

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
What a relief, I saw a comment saying that now I had to get Prestige 1 to access Games+, I'm glad that's not the case.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

RIC0H

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 19, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

mR1hnq

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I still have mine for the moment.
You must be registered to see attachments

I hope you guys will recover it soon 👍

r3ck5

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I was confused on why i couldn't access games+ anymore, then i looked in transaction log under shop and it says i discarded a item -_- also how tf do i have -11 coins

Yeah, I was worred when I couldn't access it anymore. And I've been at -1 LC for quite a long while. As a lurker, it's hard to get positive coins.

Reactions: 3 users

Corellius

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
so its a bug? i about had a heart attack. but i really hope i dont have to grind for 2500 coins instead...it would take me so long. i ran out of things to post just getting members plus last month.

DiegBrand

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Yeah, I was worred when I couldn't access it anymore. And I've been at -1 LC for quite a long while. As a lurker, it's hard to get positive coins.
I didn't even know there was a way to have negative coins until now.

lllol2

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
It happened to me too :rolleyes:

Transaction #45788
User
lllol2
Recipient
lllol2
Date
Today at 9:36 PM
Action
Discard
Transaction info:
Reason Item deleted

r3ck5

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I didn't even know there was a way to have negative coins until now.
Yeah I have no idea how. It's been like that since April for me. But it only shows negative coins when I look at the Shop. In the posts itself, it shows a positive number

Reactions: 1 user

Maggy

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
When do you think, the problem will be solved? I lost my members + too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom