Finally saying hi

fredesquizo

Registered
Lewd
Aug 16, 2022
LC COIN
After apparently a whole day online, I'm going to have to do this... Damn the snitches who caused this.

I'm not a native English speaker (online translators are a blessing) and I'm here and you already know why.

I'm a man in my late 40s, married to the same woman for 20, and I use this as my dirty little secret.

I wish I could contribute to the site financially, but I haven't been able to figure out a way to do that...

Is that what people say around here?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Musmumriken

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
An honest days work and we all can rejoin the game tab we all came her to use

Reactions: 1 user

thestrokes2

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
Atleast you're already ahead of the curve with the online time so that's good. Keep it up and we'll all be there in no time.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Glad to say hello to another fellow lurker. Hang in there and you'll get the rank eventually.

tath777

Registered
Lewd
Dec 5, 2023
LC COIN
its way better than losing the entire i am glad they aren't charging for it since abroad online transaction are restricted in my country

hhvvs

Registered
Lewd
Sep 7, 2023
LC COIN
its way better than losing the entire i am glad they aren't charging for it since abroad online transaction are restricted in my country
I agree. I don't usually post or comment anywhere, but I prefer just having to leave a few comments over it being gone completely.

Tizuki

Registered
Lewd
May 26, 2023
LC COIN
Welcome I too am a fellow lurker and like others said, if this weeds out the reporters than its just what we have to do, and hey they're at least right that we don't have to pay for it.

Marcus879

Registered
Lewd
Jan 15, 2024
LC COIN
Welcome I too am a fellow lurker and like others said, if this weeds out the reporters and prevents future reports it might be for the best but 35 replies is a little terrifying

seagull

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2024
LC COIN
Just stick your head out of this shell, its not so bad, but i do like going back into her. at some point. maybe. who knows what will happen here. :D

Reactions: 1 users

fredesquizo

Registered
Lewd
Aug 16, 2022
LC COIN
Thanks mates.
I don't know if I'll keep commenting so much after fulfilling the requirements, but I'll definitely give more likes

pussypounder

Registered
Lewd
Dec 31, 2023
LC COIN
After apparently a whole day online, I'm going to have to do this... Damn the snitches who caused this.

I'm not a native English speaker (online translators are a blessing) and I'm here and you already know why.

I'm a man in my late 40s, married to the same woman for 20, and I use this as my dirty little secret.

I wish I could contribute to the site financially, but I haven't been able to figure out a way to do that...

Is that what people say around here?
I agree with your first sentence wholeheartedly.

DaganD

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2023
LC COIN
Glad to see you made it. Thanks for the intro nice to know there's a wide variety of people here.

jag64

Registered
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Howdy lurker, I'm not yet 40, my exs are in Texas, this site is not dirty nor secret, but my lurking has been disturbed.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom