Female Pubic Hair In Games?

likeabike

Registered
Lewd
Jul 3, 2023
LC COIN
Does anyone have any recomendations for games that emphasize women with bushes? Some games like gates motel comes to mind but that game has been abandoned. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users

jedichip

Registered
Lewd
Jun 22, 2023
LC COIN
I love smooth sailing.. bare no hair I declare.. hair is 1070s then for some reason gone

Reactions: 1 user

Gazon731

Registered
Lewd
Aug 8, 2022
LC COIN
I hate pubic and torso hair. This is remind we are just next step of monkeys and i hate monkeys...

jedichip

Registered
Lewd
Jun 22, 2023
LC COIN
I have yet to see games with good pubic hair drawn or cgi.. I think the program has something to do with it.. now in real life everyone knows pubic hairs stuck in back of throat sucks

DeliciousSoup

Registered
Lewd
Apr 7, 2023
LC COIN
Beauty and the Thug is one game I know for sure where body hair is a (minor?) focus. You shave/grow hair on your female MC in various places.

IncestSexual

== a Cute Little Loli a Day Keeps the Feds Away ==
JRUploader
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I hate pubic and torso hair. This is remind we are just next step of monkeys and i hate monkeys...
Same here, human's stomach can't digest hair or nails, it's disgusting. Glory to Bald Mounds!

Tosser

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
My Dorm has quite a few LIs with varying degrees of bush, from Yeti to nothing.

There's a series of VNs (mostly conversions to RenPy after originally being in another form) by Tlaero & Mortze, sometimes referred to as the "Elsaverse" where realistic and significant bushes, and occasionally pit hair, are common.

And, while it's only on my watch list now, Jason, Coming of Age, by CoeurDeCochon, has some good pubes in it - very reminiscent of the "Elsa" VNs, but much more recently produced (and still in production).

likeabike

Registered
Lewd
Jul 3, 2023
LC COIN

cosicosi89

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
i Love a nice bush. a bit .. a lot does not matter. not a big fan of a smooth situation. sorry .. Im Vintage!

belube

Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
I think Love Sex and Second Base (the one with h art, not the other one) gives you the option to have the girl grow out her pubic hair or shave it. Not sure though, Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve played it. Itā€™s not a jungle but its like a patch.

Last edited:

misaki002

Registered
Lewd
Feb 1, 2023
LC COIN
There is game called Jason that lets you even decide how much u wont your LI to be shaven

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom