Female protagonist + corruption

Kaeng_Nai

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 19, 2023
LC COIN
Casual Desires is one I've played that's pretty lengthy. It features two female main characters who you follow through the story, one much more than the other. The primary one is a fairly innocent girl who you can corrupt throughout the story if you choose, the second one is in a relationship with a dude and you can choose to explore other kinks with her parts of the story

Reactions: 2 users

launi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 25, 2022
LC COIN
- Special Request from Nemiegs for sure
- The Point of No Return from DS23Games.
- Luna's Fall from Grace from Frozen Synapse
And i like Devin's Life from Taboo, It is unfortunately abandoned or onhold. There are 2 parts (first rpgm, 2nd renpy)

Reactions: 1 user

JITBoxen

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 25, 2023
LC COIN
Which are the best games for female protagonist and corruption?

Do you mean a female protagonist that is getting corrupted by someone else or just a protagonist that goes further and further down the rabbithole? If it's the latter and you don't mind HS, I'd say Coming of Age. MC starts innocent and becomes more and more corrupt and lewd over the course of the game while doing odd jobs and going to school in her small town.

Pepus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 30, 2024
LC COIN
Project Myriam (onhold)
Project Sage (Abandoned, but a lot of content)
Good Girl gone bad
third Crisis
My Tuition Academia
Steps of Debauchery

googolplex2

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Do you mean a female protagonist that is getting corrupted by someone else or just a protagonist that goes further and further down the rabbithole? If it's the latter and you don't mind HS, I'd say Coming of Age. MC starts innocent and becomes more and more corrupt and lewd over the course of the game while doing odd jobs and going to school in her small town.
Exactly, from innocent to slut

BoneyM

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 10, 2022
LC COIN
Exactly, from innocent to slut
Looking for stuff I've played that hasn't been mentioned yet... Katie's Corruption (has a remastered version), Lisa by PaleGrass, Succubus Contract (technically starts as male but then you can pretty much forget it happened). Pretty quick on the corruption though, especially the last one.

But, I'll have to look through what others suggested as well. I've tried and enjoyed Casual Desires and Special Request, but a lot of the others I recognize but never tried.

Reactions: 2 users

xylienne

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 11, 2024
LC COIN
Chloe 18
I dont know if you consider it corruption because even though the situations are forced upon her the protagonist accepts them quite easily

googolplex2

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Looking for stuff I've played that hasn't been mentioned yet... Katie's Corruption (has a remastered version), Lisa by PaleGrass, Succubus Contract (technically starts as male but then you can pretty much forget it happened). Pretty quick on the corruption though, especially the last one.

But, I'll have to look through what others suggested as well. I've tried and enjoyed Casual Desires and Special Request, but a lot of the others I recognize but never tried.
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll try them all

JITBoxen

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 25, 2023
LC COIN
Succubus Contract (technically starts as male but then you can pretty much forget it happened).
Regarding Succubus Contract I have to say that it is a tough read. Dunno what happened but the first few ingame days were like okay-ish and then the writing and dialogue starts to get weird. Feels like when you went from letting GPT write your stuff to just using google translate but you use it twice in each direction before using it.

• Thinking

BoneyM

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 10, 2022
LC COIN
Regarding Succubus Contract I have to say that it is a tough read. Dunno what happened but the first few ingame days were like okay-ish and then the writing and dialogue starts to get weird. Feels like when you went from letting GPT write your stuff to just using google translate but you use it twice in each direction before using it.
The dev is clearly a native Russian speaker, so I chalk most of the bad writing up to that. But yah, in some cases it does seem like even Google translate should do a better job of translating the dialogue.

Still, I like the MC character design, and corruption games in general. I play a lot of games for the story, but some are there just for wank material :p

sebx

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
have to second this, quite a lot of replay value
I agree, I did play this a few times. However, if you want some specific endings, it can be quite tricky, a walk-through is recommended if you want a specific ending.

Jizzmo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 20, 2023
LC COIN
Angelica Origins (was pretty good. It took a few years to complete. The latest is 0.6.2 I believe, but the first story is complete, and Kelo put up notice of another in the works.)

Coming of Age
The Office Wife
Anna Exciting Affection 1 & 2
Hanna Futile Resistance
Naughty Lyanna 1 & 2

Back
Top Bottom