Feedback for new game

frozted

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 18, 2024
LC COIN
Hello LC community! I'm going to be dipping into the content creation pool pretty soon. I wanted to get some feedback from you guys. Now I already have two stories basically finished as far as the outline, plot and ending, but I'm on the fence as to which I should begin developing. To help solve this conundrum, please reply with your preferences and which you'd rather play.

First game - Post apocalyptic (think Walking Dead or The Last of Us.)
MC and his (2) daughters trying to get to the last free city. Lots of drama, violence and eventually dad will be grandpa.

Second game - Medieval fantasy. MC is a young noble who's father was caught committing treason. Now with his mother and sisters, you'll need to uncover the truth about what actually happened, and the secret the king is hiding from his people.

Like I said, I have the outlines for both done, as well as the ending, but I'm more than willing to get feedback for the selected game and add specific kinks if they are popularly requested.

Thanks in advance, everyone.

Reactions: 1 user

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 1, 2024
LC COIN
Post apocalyptic setting is more interesting but medieval premise is also interesting.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Which one do you have more enthusiasm/inspiration for? Just working for others is tiring, so choose the one you think would keep you the most engaged.
The medieval one seems to be more straightforward and possible a easier choice for a beginner dev.

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: 1 user

michaelatl

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 8, 2023
LC COIN
Personally i somehow dislike Medievalstuff. So I would go with the Post apocalyptic rape zombies ;);)

MrTM

Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 7, 2022
LC COIN
Which one do you have more enthusiasm/inspiration for?

This is probably the most important part. Doing something your interested in is more beneficial to you and the product.

Faber Andor

Registered
LV

Sep 4, 2022
LC COIN
Hello LC community! I'm going to be dipping into the content creation pool pretty soon. I wanted to get some feedback from you guys. Now I already have two stories basically finished as far as the outline, plot and ending, but I'm on the fence as to which I should begin developing. To help solve this conundrum, please reply with your preferences and which you'd rather play.

First game - Post apocalyptic (think Walking Dead or The Last of Us.)
MC and his (2) daughters trying to get to the last free city. Lots of drama, violence and eventually dad will be grandpa.

Second game - Medieval fantasy. MC is a young noble who's father was caught committing treason. Now with his mother and sisters, you'll need to uncover the truth about what actually happened, and the secret the king is hiding from his people.

Like I said, I have the outlines for both done, as well as the ending, but I'm more than willing to get feedback for the selected game and add specific kinks if they are popularly requested.

Thanks in advance, everyone.
I think a post-apocalyptic story would be more interesting to do, especially considering how few stories we have.

It's okay that the context of the medieval characters is very interesting, but fantasy is the most famous genre in VNs (apart from Slice of Life) lol. So this post-apocalyptic like TWD would be a very welcome novelty.

ps: I hope the comment is understandable lol, I'm not very fluent in English

frozted

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 18, 2024
LC COIN
Alright, so after some deliberation I have decided to go ahead with the post-apoc story. It is the one that most excites me and seeing that you guys mostly feel the same way leads me to think its the best choice.

Back
Top Bottom