Favourite music from games/movies/shows

NAmeuser

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
What are your favourite themes from games, movies, tv shows and other pieces of media
Since many of us have to talk now we could use this to learn some new cool stuff, the favourite anime thread inspired me to ask this
Mine are damian's, faust's, rago's themes from the beyblade metal saga
And jack's 2nd theme, the one which plays when befall goes on the offensive against l-drago/earth eagle

Reactions: 1 user

aileg

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Among many other things, I think Scott Pilgrim vs. the World has pretty good music. I still listen to Black Sheep by Metric (played by Clash at Demonhead in the film) pretty often on it's own. Cyberpunk 2077 (both game and anime) is also hard to beat.

JadedSkywalker

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
I like the theme of Star Trek TMP which combined with the TOS theme became Star Trek the next generation.

Crisis33

Registered
Lewd
Jun 24, 2022
LC COIN
Avenged Sevenfold made a song specifically for Black ops 2 "Not Ready to die" I believe is the name. Banger of a song by far my favourite that I.ve heard in a game.
I cant remember if that was the zombies theme or if it was different, believe it was though.

rch

Registered
Lewd
Feb 19, 2023
LC COIN
the whole effect of Delicate Weapon performance in Cyberpunk was one of the best presented audio-visual experience in gaming. From series the ones that stand out is Inge Backman - Zero from "The Watch" and Illusion of You from "Altered Carbon".

You must be registered to see media

Helekar

Registered
Lewd
Apr 22, 2023
LC COIN
Carmina Burana from the movie Excalibur

Requiem for a dream from the same movie

On games, most of Valkirie Profile music was a banger, the battle music was the most heard and i never got tired of it

And also almost at the top Chrono Cross's Time's Scar still gives me goosebumps

JadedSkywalker

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
Both Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross have incredible scores, i agree. Some of the best composers in my lifetime have been in video games. Not just some are in film, but only in recent times have game scores been taken seriously as an artform. With concerts being performed, live albums and fans recording and arranging their own versions.

Helekar

Registered
Lewd
Apr 22, 2023
LC COIN
Both Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross have incredible scores, i agree. Some of the best composers in my lifetime have been in video games. Not just some are in film, but only in recent times have game scores been taken seriously as an artform. With concerts being performed, live albums and fans recording and arranging their own versions.
I remember shitting bricks when a friend showed me an Undertale concert years ago and thinking "Damn, videogame music is being taken seriously now!"

On the other side i believe it's happening the opposite to movies, i cannot think of any recent movie that has memorable music

amarnaamnai

Registered
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
The score from The Last Samurai and Interstellar for movies, the japanese OST from DBZ for tv shows, and To The Moon for video games.

JadedSkywalker

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
My favorite Two Vinyl Albums are Star Wars double Album and Empire Strikes Back Double Album. I also love Symphonic Suite Yamato which i have the original pressing for. Anything John Williams did with the LSO in the 70s and 80s too. Superman the movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark. For later stuff i do like the Harry Potter scores and Jurassic Park.

All of Nobuo Uematsu's game scores and all of Joe Hisaishi's work for Ghibli.

One of the ones i like is the Actraiser Symphonic Suite. I also very much enjoy all the Castlevania scores.

Satsujin

Registered
Lewd
May 25, 2023
LC COIN
.Hack series, the games in particular have some great songs like this one

And Granblue Fantasy songs, specially this one

ApocalypseSurvivor

@Surviving
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
Website
www.survivetheworld.com
LC COIN
Favourite song of all time from Kingdom Hearts

Movie will be opening scene from Leon the Professional

Show will be from opening of The Expanse

Last edited:

JadedSkywalker

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
Lufia 1 and 2, Phantasy Star II, Lunar Silver Star Story, and Eternal Blue.

I like Eric Serra's scores for Goldeneye and Fifth Element.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
movie: godfather theme from the movie
show: go, go power rangers from the OG show or the opening theme from Pokémon
Game: the soundtrack from FF-X

Madingo

Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2024
LC COIN
I love emil theme, in both nier games.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom