Favorite Abandoned AVN

MadMansKingdom

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 29, 2022
LC COIN
I've noticed there are quite a few abandoned AVNs out there. What abandoned AVN would you like to see continued, or even redone by another developer?

Reactions: 2 users

Kaeng_Nai

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 19, 2023
LC COIN
Up until today I would have said Money or Morals, but apparently Ronovan is back to working on it

As for currently abandoned games that I mourn the loss of, Babysitter Life had an interesting concept and I'm sad to see that development has stopped, though I think someone mentioned they were gonna pick it up and rebuild it or something

Reactions: 4 users

Silrog22

Fox Girl Breeder
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
I don't think it counts as an AVN, but I would love to see a continuation of Lust Man Standing. Dev disappeared in 2020 just before a major update. So, I assume they got sick and didn't pull through.

Reactions: 1 user

silent15

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 4, 2023
LC COIN
ecchi sensei was one of my first avns and its sad to see it gone now

Reactions: 5 users

Ruhrok

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 14, 2024
LC COIN

Automaton Story​

i know its not completly abondened; the creator still posts signs of life. but from what i heared he has a rly hard time. i rly wish he can continue to work on this one

Reactions: 1 users

CatchMeLurkin

Harem?
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 4, 2023
LC COIN
Luckily none of my favorites have been officially abandoned but it's not looking so good for Rightful Ownership and Midlife Crisis

MadMansKingdom

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 29, 2022
LC COIN
Right now for myself, I would say "My Sister's Devious Plot." The story was getting good and I wished the story was further developed. I really hope someone continues that story or make one along the same lines.

Reactions: 7 users

CatchMeLurkin

Harem?
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 4, 2023
LC COIN
Right now for myself, I would say "My Sister's Devious Plot." The story was getting good and I wished the story was further developed. I really hope someone continues that story or make one along the same lines.
Ah... I forgot that one got abandoned

Truck

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 28, 2022
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

"Possessed" It's a shame the creator didn't want to continue it.

Back
Top Bottom