Game Recommendations & Identification

elbuho

THE WISE OLD OWL
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 14, 2022
LC COIN
Any recommendations for games that have women with puffy nipples. Not with over big balloon boobs, or with just long nipples (maybe could have that also), but with boobs that have nice big puffy areolas.

Spring

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 20, 2024
LC COIN
Heroes Harem Guild - It's the game that got me started playing these types of games so has a special place for me.

holytaint

Registered
LV

Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
Touch Sim: Lost Life AND Dog Princess. Both by the same dev. Bottled Feelings gets an honorable mention here, but there are few games that come close.
Management: Club Bifrost AND Goblin Burrow. Both have *good* gameplay systems, sometimes overly complex or underdeveloped, but good games in their own right.
Gameplay: Evenicle AND Long Live the Princess. Decent RPG, story, characters, systems. Overall decent games. No animations in Evenicle though.
Sandbox: Lab Rats 2 Reformulate AND Love & Sex Second Base. No animations and lackluster art (LSSB is a mixed bag), but the number of girls and open story are exceptional in both.
Writing: Hero Party Must Fall. Cecille's fall to depravity is *chef's kiss*. Read it.
Style: Dohna Dohna. Super simple, but cool. Nothing to write home about in terms of gameplay and story, but the art and design are great (sadly, no animations).

Reactions: 1 user

Cougar18

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 25, 2024
LC COIN
Corrupted Love by Ric0h. It was the game that introduced me to the AVN scene, so it will always be my OG. Objectively, well-written story, hot models, and a long duration...

What's not to like?

wnminoru

🥱
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 25, 2022
LC COIN
So, what are your favorites h-games, WEG, etc?
But not only the title, the reason for why it stuck with you.

What kind of arguments would you make in favor for it?
Blackheart Games are very responsible for me being here, because you know...
😭🙏

Flaming1

Purveyor of goblins, creator of Riley
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 21, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 1
Another vote for Project Myriam, definitely a game on my personal top 10 list.
I've found a few new games ot try thanks to the thread as well. Thank you fellow perverts!

anlyon

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 30, 2022
LC COIN
After a long time of passing it, I finally checked out Project Myriam as well. Yeah, that's a keeper.

afk2058

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 23, 2022
LC COIN

Cyrianu

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 7, 2024
LC COIN