Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Deadys

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 15, 2023
LC COIN
I enjoy both but a slow burn game has to be well written for me to keep playing it.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 6 users

comgan

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 3, 2023
LC COIN
For me in either case they have to be well written. If I don't "feel" the setting I drop the game.

Reactions: 3 users

Nidhoggr

Lurk Master
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 22, 2023
LC COIN
Difficult I like both my first VN game was Acting Lesson. And here was an interesting story and nice action. Btw I found the interaction in other games very nice. Lian from Acting Lesson is the brother of Martin from DMD.

Reactions: 1 user

Axois

~ Lurker Extraordinaire ~ L.O.L.I.S. Group
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 21, 2023
Website
lewdcorner.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I like a good mix of both

Loyo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 1, 2023
LC COIN
I like gradual progression, especially if it's a incest game. Keep me teased/aroused, and I have no problem if it takes a while getting there. What I dislike are fillers, i.e. dream sequences and similars

Reactions: 1 users

nsfwrev

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 5, 2024
LC COIN
Definitely a slow burn with the main characters, along with faster progression with side characters or something to keep me hooked.

Zz_ToP_zZ

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
I enjoy both but a slow burn game has to be well written for me to keep playing it.

Thoughts?
So I don't mind a decent story, but I'm going to skip through almost all the story on my first playthrough either way... That said I prefer to skip through less so I guess fast is my preference.

AnyNameYouWish

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
Usually want the first actual sex scene to be fairly early on in the story, but then I like them to be spaced out a good amount. Take too long to get to that first one and I start thinking you're stringing me along. Pack the rest of the sex in too tightly after that and I yearn for a break from the constant coupling. There's a balance in there that you've gotta strike for me to really enjoy it.

Reactions: 2 users

StygianLewder

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 29, 2023
LC COIN
Writing quality determines that for me. I'd rather just have the saucy scenarios with a tiny amount of background detail, than go through an entire story that leads to that saucy scenarios if your writing is shit.

Unfortunately the ability to both construct an appealing lewd scene and your ability to write them sometimes go hand in hand.

ukalias

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I have no problem in playing in either, but I find it that slow burn games needs to be of high quality in order for me maintain my interest in it. Whereas fast burn games, I can just get go through it quickly and be done with it even if it is not so great

RickS

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 18, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Slow burn can be absolutely great but also stubid and boring. For me it has a higher ceiling and a lower floor in terms of quality writing. "Fast burn" is often more fun (lower risk of dissapointment).
With good pacing it can be rewarding too, but imo never as good as an excellent slow burn game.

blunt

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 24, 2022
LC COIN
in my opinion, most slow burn games are an easy way to milk money, from supporters

SusPelican

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 29, 2023
LC COIN
Slow burn, but I've seen good games getting milked by the devs who refuse to provide any good ending.

Imagine waiting a year to get an update for a game which has 20 mins max worth of content and then seeing the dev whining on Patreon about how they're losing money...

BakaChan

INCEST SUPREMACY
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
slow burn teasing is quite good when done right... and who don't like wham bham..

Back
Top Bottom