EXTRA CREDIT Discussion Thread

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2022
LC COIN
For those of you who haven't heard, I'm gonna start a new game soon. Don't worry, I plan on to continue to work on the ones I haven't finished.

The new game is called "Extra Credit." It's about the MC trying to raise his Charlie Clone, Eve (Play Daddy's Little Girl's), while living with the Crossroads Demon Abere (Play 23 Sisters) and her little half-sister Anniki, but people call her Niki. The MC is a teacher at an all girls school where the two younger girls go to school.

This game will have a LOT LESS characters than my previous games, and will have a much slower burn. Only about 5-7 harem girls. Think the great, but gone-too-soon game, Bad Teacher mixed with Dating My Daughter.. I wish the developer of Bad Teach just held on a little long. He could really had made some bank. It'll have a slow burn like DMD, just not near as slow.

I will officially start work on it after the update I'm doing right now to Daddy's Little Girls. I'm also gonna do two updates in a row for it.

STAY TUNED...

You must be registered to see attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4 users

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Website
valsobg.blogspot.com
LC COIN
I love this game, Especially Eve! I'm hoping to see some Daddy-Eve action soon! If she were my daughter, I would have made her a woman by now. :D :p

Btw, I did play DLG till its end (twice, actually) but I still don't remember seeing anything about Eve being cloned, so that part is still fuzzy to me.
Btw 2, don't take this the wrong way but no matter how many times I tried to play "23 sisters", I couldn't like it. Having 23 sisters sounds tempting for an incest inbreed fan like me, but still I couldn't like it. I guess it's just not for me that game.

Reactions: 1 user

nicoll89

Registered
Oct 12, 2022
LC COIN
In the world there are five elements: fire, water, earth, air and incestuous games. I look forward to each new game. There is always something I like about every incest game, and that's why I love playing them so much.

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Website
valsobg.blogspot.com
LC COIN
In the world there are five elements: fire, water, earth, air and incestuous games. I look forward to each new game. There is always something I like about every incest game, and that's why I love playing them so much.
I live for the incest genre, as I mentioned on steam. :D

Attachments

• Picture_created_21-05-2023_10-15-11.png
    Picture_created_21-05-2023_10-15-11.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Heart
Reactions: 2 users

tyrannicpuppy

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
It's about the MC trying to raise his Charlie Clone, Eve (Play Daddy's Little Girl's), while living with the Crossroads Demon Abere (Play 23 Sisters) and her little half-sister Anniki, but people call her Niki.
Given how your many games exist in the same world and cross-reference one another, I must ask the inevitable question.

What would you say is the definitive play order if one wanted to sit down and consume the entire world in one go? What order will make the most sense and allow a player to know who's who from other games without having to stop and start between them?

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2022
LC COIN
Given how your many games exist in the same world and cross-reference one another, I must ask the inevitable question.

What would you say is the definitive play order if one wanted to sit down and consume the entire world in one go? What order will make the most sense and allow a player to know who's who from other games without having to stop and start between them?
Well Tomboy Supremacy doesn't take place in the "Universe 23." It is it's own thing. The others though...#1 23 Sisters, #2 DLG and #3 Extra Credit. Do remember 23S and DLG look kind of bad when the games first start but they do get a lot better.

tyrannicpuppy

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Well Tomboy Supremacy doesn't take place in the "Universe 23." It is it's own thing. The others though...#1 23 Sisters, #2 DLG and #3 Extra Credit. Do remember 23S and DLG look kind of bad when the games first start but they do get a lot better.
Nice. So at present, they are Play in Alphabetical Order. Love it.
And I'm not one of those that bitches coz a game looks 'old'. Besides, it's what is in the picture that matters a lot more than how pristine or up-to-date that picture is.

• Thinking

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom