Latest Update
Dec 19, 2022
Release Date
Oct 25, 2021
OS
  1. Windows
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
A loli game, be sure to tell us what it is so this can be updated.

NOTE:
Game appears to have concluded and dev is moving on to another project,
although with support being cut off by FanBox - who knows.​

TBD
1 - Extract and run.
N/A

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -
Android
COMPRESSED

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Thinking
Reactions: 63 users

seronis

Registered
Oct 11, 2022
Fatal bug in the pizza scene. I recommend killing it with fire. Maybe Nuke from orbit

Reactions: 2 users

RealLegacyUser

Author of Apocalypse VN
Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Dec 5, 2022
What the heck is this?! Liquid gold maybe. Not sure. Downloading. We shall see.

RealLegacyUser

Author of Apocalypse VN
Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Dec 5, 2022
Okay, I'm not deep into it and the story baseline isn't my cup of tea but this is really decent. I'm pretty impressed. Not bad. Not bad at all. I'm still early in the game but see this is pretty good!

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

Riger82

Registered
Aug 19, 2022
The constant "You do know this choice makes you a criminal?" popping up made this game feel like an FBI trap.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

CF432

Registered
Dec 6, 2022
Took a look and it was fun to play, at least in the first half. The second half wasn't that hot anymore because of the whole plot. The supposed MC feels more like a side character than a MC. Especially in the second half of the game, because it focusses more on the asian intruders than on the NSA and the MC. Parts of the story pulled me out of the immersion, that needs work. Maybe not for the already existing parts, but at least for the future. And make the MC again, what he is supposed to be, the MAIN character, through which we carries and expierences the story. It's not a problem to have a story with multiple plots, but you should never forget your main path.

Reactions: 4 users

jems

Registered
Oct 24, 2022
You must be registered to see attachments

Обзор:
Игра лоли, обязательно сообщите нам, что это такое, чтобы ее можно было обновить.​

Уточняется
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
1 – Распакуйте и запустите.
Нет данных
[/СПОЙЛЕР]
[/СПОЙЛЕР]

СКАЧАТЬ
Выигрыш:
- - - -

Где остальные части ?​

cebs

Emerald
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jun 7, 2022
Here's my unofficial android port of Experimentai v0.10

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui
Swipe Left - Rollback
Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text
Swipe Up - Save Your Game
Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode
Opacity Slider and Text Size Scaling on Preferences

All saves are located on Documents > Cebs
..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Added to OP Thanks for the port Cebs.
Here's my unofficial android port of Experimentai v0.10

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui
Swipe Left - Rollback
Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text
Swipe Up - Save Your Game
Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode
Opacity Slider and Text Size Scaling on Preferences

All saves are located on Documents > Cebs
..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..

Reactions: 1 user

seronis

Registered
Oct 11, 2022
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

toobad1205

Registered
Dec 3, 2022
Here is the link from the dev's website. It's the only Mac link I could find and it only goes up to Chapter 7. If anyone finds the Chapter 10 version for Mac, that would be awesome!

HoosierFDaddy

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
It's been a while since I've commented on anything in here but this game is definitely worth a comment, or two... or maybe even three or more. I mean where to you even begin to comment? I'd start at the beginning but in doing so I would be doing the opposite of what the game needs, so I won't do that... Then there's the content, Jesus H., the content. Now, if I could just take a moment to talk about the story-line... if I could do that, you could just imagine what I might say. And that part where that one person was doing exactly what they were there for while all the way on the other end of the spectrum on the other side of whatever that other person has no idea about anything anymore. Speaking of people, the dev's decision to define the details that drive the development of the the deviancy of the despicable or the Dudley-Do-Right-edness of the Do-unto-others-ers does not disappoint as you delve deeper into darkness never caring if you ever see daylight again. If I remember correctly I think I've "played" my way through quite a few of this genre of "games" but I didn't come here this morning to talk about those games. I came to talk about... Pop Muzik. Talk about, Pop Muzik. So with some of that being said, don't ever abandon this game because I can't imagine how I would manage to keep my imagination from managing to do the unimaginable totally unmanageably. Man! I would for reals come and hunt you down and "Misery" you until the thing was ended and the way it's being deveolped that could be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time because I already see the replay value in this game and that value is so much more than my two cent contribution here. I guess it's time for me to go though because I just reaIized that my keyboard has been gentrified. It only has a $ but they've done away with the little c with the line through it. That's nonsense! So in summary, Game good... Good? It's Greeeeaaaaaat!, Micro$oft keyboard, not stinky, only because it has no scents.

The above is meant to be read in the spoken word style of the late William Shatner but sped up to fit into the last three seconds of a commercial with too much arguably "offensive" content or any random, every day event or situation that creates legal implications if performed by those watching (i.e, driving your brand new car very safely at exactly the posted speed limit while there is no other cars around (if you read the small print it always says "Professional driver on closed-course, do not attempt") or something to that effect)

You know, all that is too hard to explain and William is late, but he's finally here now so I'll just post the video later.

U

User_20227

Unconfirmed
Here is the link from the dev's website. It's the only Mac link I could find and it only goes up to Chapter 7. If anyone finds the Chapter 10 version for Mac, that would be awesome!

Usually, you can just copy the PC game folder and overwrite the existing Mac game folder; unfortunately, when trying with this game I get an error :( I'm not able to test the PC version of the game, so I'm not sure what is causing the error.

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom