1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
Once in a lifetime
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.
With a neural implant that recreates the five senses, it becomes impossible to distinguish between the game and the real world.
Thousands of servers form the network of Eternum: from colorful, magic-filled fantasy worlds to foggy sci-fi cities, no world is beyond reach.
Nevertheless, looking beyond the surface, there's a darker side to this pretty facade: black markets, torture, rape, illegal content trafficking, unlawful assemblies, data theft… Eternum follows the rules of no man.
For some reason, governments turn a blind eye to this; there’s no regulation and no control. Some say it’s because the game is highly addictive, some say it’s because the market moves millions of dollars daily, some say those in power have been bribed, and others say… there’s something else going on.
And you? What’s your role in this story?
Well... That’s up to you now..

3DCG, Male protagonist, Sci-fi, Animated, School setting, Ahegao, Cosplay, Horror, Humor, Mobile game, PoV, Romance, Teasing, Virgin, MILF, Big ass, Big tits, Harem, Voyeurism, Mini game, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Monster, Prostitution
v0.7

1250+ new images
60+ new animations
13450+ new lines of code
36+ new music tracks
95+ new sound effects
Several render and code fixes

v0.6

1375+ new images
50+ new animations
13900+ new lines of code
30+ new music tracks
105+ new sound effects

v0.5

1201+ new images
50+ new animations
11500+ new lines of code
29+ new music tracks
90+ new sound effects
New Eternum login animation

v0.4 Beta

1122+ new images
37+ new animations
9600+ new lines of code
27+ new music tracks
106+ new sound effects
New outfit gallery in the BIOs

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux
- - - - -

Mac - - - -

Android (0.6.2 public) - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7 users

branko

Registered
Jul 23, 2022
This VN come from one of the few dev's that really know how to use the honey select engine, all females are incredibly attractive, one of the issues that plague VN's using this engine is the hand and feet disproportion, happy to say that in this VN it's not. Funny and interesting story, likeable characters and a mc that is not a moron, something that 90% of the VN's tend to do. Really, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: 3 users

Primalblood23

Registered
Sep 18, 2022

Is there a character route walkthrough? Last time i played it seemed like no matter what choice i made i couldn't get anywhere with the hacker girl?​

Last edited by a moderator:

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
Is there a character route walkthrough? Last time i played it seemed like no matter what choice i made i couldn't get anywhere with the hacker girl?
Is this what your looking for?

Reactions: 1 user

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Mar 2, 2023
Website
valsobg.blogspot.com
This VN come from one of the few dev's that really know how to use the honey select engine, all females are incredibly attractive, one of the issues that plague VN's using this engine is the hand and feet disproportion, happy to say that in this VN it's not. Funny and interesting story, likeable characters and a mc that is not a moron, something that 90% of the VN's tend to do. Really, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
In most HS games it's true about hands and feet disproportion but in this game's case there's another problem: the zombie-like appearance of the main character. At the scene where he fingers Annie in the virtual reality (which later turns into an "Alien" spin off) you can clearly see his hands and fingernails which look like the hands of a corpse - almost blue-ish, depraved of blood flow. His entire body is the same. Not in every scene, but in most of them it does look like a corpse. And the same applies to his other game "Once in a lifetime" where the MC also looks like a walking corpse.
Not to mention his ridiculously big dick which makes the girls sucking it look like creatures from "Supernatural". No woman can open her mouth that much naturally and even if somehow she manages to do that, she'd suffocate. :ROFLMAO:
Clearly the creator has small dick issues, otherwise I don't see any logical reason to make the MC's dick that big.

branko

Registered
Jul 23, 2022
In most HS games it's true about hands and feet disproportion but in this game's case there's another problem: the zombie-like appearance of the main character. At the scene where he fingers Annie in the virtual reality (which later turns into an "Alien" spin off) you can clearly see his hands and fingernails which look like the hands of a corpse - almost blue-ish, depraved of blood flow. His entire body is the same. Not in every scene, but in most of them it does look like a corpse. And the same applies to his other game "Once in a lifetime" where the MC also looks like a walking corpse.
Not to mention his ridiculously big dick which makes the girls sucking it look like creatures from "Supernatural". No woman can open her mouth that much naturally and even if somehow she manages to do that, she'd suffocate. :ROFLMAO:
Clearly the creator has small dick issues, otherwise I don't see any logical reason to make the MC's dick that big.

The dick issue would apply to 99% of VN's to be honest, the " suck that big dick" line got old pretty fast, and I agree with the skin tones, but again in most VN's that is happening a lot, I get the inclusive skin colors an all but can we get rid off with the zombie crap.

Gazz

Registered
Jul 12, 2023
0.6 is publicly available now.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom