3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
A young man is given the land and business of his aunt —
being the apothecary along the road between his home,
and the city off in the distance. With little knowledge of
the craft, he must learn to help those in need while also
enjoying the lack of other men due to the militaristic city.

3DCG, Ahegao, Anal Sex, Animated, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Fantasy, Footjob, Futa/trans, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Lesbian, Male Protagonist, Monster Girl, Oral Sex, Romance, Sandbox, Teasing, Voyeurism

NOTE: Most all "objectionable" content (anal, foot fetish, futa/trans, etc.) is avoidable. You can also skip character stories, though they will show up at times but just not be LI's. If you got a question about something, just ask.
1. Extract and run.

31 new story and thread scenes.
Yanwei added to Horace’s trade menu with two sandbox interactions.
New sandbox option for Katira/Goblin if you have a greater withstand.
1680 new images.
75 new animations.
New inventory design.
New map design.
Options added to the Preferences screen, including:
Being able to toggle the “easy” hints on/off at will.
Being able to toggle map names on/off at will.

To be completed...

0.5 Changelog
New potion making menu with bonuses
Streamlined code to eliminate lag
29 new story and thread scenes.
1600 new images.
47 new animations.
Added scenes to allow players to move forward in the game threads when choosing not to pursue some love interests.
Adjusted journal screen to include Artesia, Jasmine, and Gisele and allow players to follow all three of their stories, rather than just choosing one. Max and That is, minor side characters without content, have been removed.
Adjusted trading screen and added selling seeds.
Added two new NSFW sandbox interactions with Genny.
Added one new NSFW sandbox interaction with Katira.
Added two new NSFW sandbox interactions with Lerran (depending on prior choices).
Added two new NSFW sandbox interactions with Nadine.
Added four new NSFW sandbox interactions with Artesia.
Added three new NSFW sandbox interactions with Jasmine.
Added three new NSFW sandbox interactions with Gisele.

0.4c FIX 04The final version of 0.4 with numerous bugfixes.

0.4 0.4 Changelog

(Note: Subject to change)
45 new story and character scenes -- totaling 103 for the entire game.
5 new characters (4 of which have potential "content").
Roughly 2500 new images.
60 new animations.
New journal design with more information and better organization.
Addition of many more music tracks and sound effects for a hopefully better experience.
Expanded story threads for the "main line".
Began the gradual replacement of earlier images/backgrounds.
Overhaul to the gardening system, including no limits on plots and more actions per day in
the garden. Also able to work on the garden morning, midday, and evening.
Added more leveling advancements for trading and a couple to gardening.
Expanded making potions into the mornings.
Updated some previous versions backgrounds and images to look better.
Added Help section for explanation of some stats and terms.
Fixed a possible unending loop for players who spent silver before getting the needed supplies from Horace to allow her trade menu to open up.
first beta build of 0.4 tops out at 1.1 GB, up from around 470 MB previously.

0.3.10.3.1 changelog

Added several interactions in sandbox (Katira/Goblin, Genny, Lerran, Cali)
Repeatable NSFW sandbox interactions added (Katira/Goblin, Cali)
Added one scene with Iris.
Adjustments to code to lessen errors and bugs.
Minor changes to dialogue and variables to build the foundation for 0.4.
Added features for patrons/supporters.

0.3 changelog

16 new story scenes
Many new animations spread over several characters
Updated/upgraded trading system with Horace
Updated/upgraded gardening system (should be compatible with those that fixed up their garden already)
Added ability to harvest wild seeds for use in the garden.
Five new characters introduced (four of which will eventually be sex-able)
"Easy Hints" option that should clear things up.
Adjusted quick menu location.
Adjusted Android quick menu for easier access (let me know if there's problems -- it has only been tested in emulator).
Added option for dialogue box opacity.
Adjusted sizes of dialogue box, name box, and designs for a better look (I hope).
Genres added: virgin, vaginal sex.
Adjusted some dialogue and content in 0.1 & 0.2 for continuity.
Removed some extraneous dialogue to streamline the story.
Added an option for a "SFW" style game that removes strong sexual content (by request).

"Official" Android version of the game. NOTE: I do not have an Android phone so cannot test directly. I rely on other developer friends to give some guidance on how the Android port is running. If you find any issues with it, especially in regard to functionality, let me know please.
21 story scenes.
Introduction to 2 new characters.
Player agency to allow love interests to be ignored.
14 new animations spread over 7 encounters.
Different "threads" have been started for some characters.
Genres added: oral sex, anal sex, futa, foot fetish, lesbian -- Note: pretty much all the genres are optional. The futa character can be female if the player chooses.
Added scene to allow 0.1d players to update without needing to restart (I hope). It's still better if you do restart, as a lot has changed from the original 0.1d.
Added beginning garden functionality, which will be expanded in future versions.
Added beginning trading functionality, which will be expanded in future versions.
Added beginning hints to the journal help players find scenes.
Added information on ingredients to aid in hunting.
Adjusted hunting for ingredients to allow looking for specific ingredients.
Adjusted chances for ingredients to make it easier to find them.
Introduced beginning functions of "knowledge" to allow higher levels to gain more ingredients from gardening and increasing the chance to find wild ingredients while hunting.
Adjusted a lot of 0.1d dialogue to provide better context, remain consistent across scenes, and remove most of the inane OOC comments and give the main character a less "teenager-y" feel. If you've played the 0.1d version, I do suggest going back and starting from the beginning again.
Removed the "creator intro" section at the beginning for the time being.
Fixed some visual errors that were bothering me.
Added several songs to the soundtrack for scenes. Songs will be added later to other scenes when I can find the right music.
Probably a few other things I don't remember...

0.1d

(0.1d) - Original Release
20 Scenes
3 Sexual Situations
As this is my first attempt at putting together a full visual novel/game,
a lot of early decisions, especially in the visual aspect, were done with
only a rudimentary knowledge of Koikatsu and Ren'py. Going forward,
almost all aspects of the story will be revisited and improved upon,
mainly in regards to menus, screens, and animations. Characters are
also going to evolve and have their appearances altered to hopefully
look "better", though have their changes make sense inside the story.
Critiques, criticisms, and ideas on how to improve things, especially
in a visual or coding aspect are greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy.

I'm already outlining 0.5.1 while getting the bug reports from my testers on the
0.5 version. It's looking like a smaller update, but that's to be expected. For those
not patrons/supporters, the little blurb of hidden-nugget info is the next several
updates are going to be smaller to bring all the stories up to the point for the two
much larger updates -- the 0.6 and 0.7 versions.

It's all still in planning stage right now, just like 0.5.1 is. Check back here later if you
want to see more information as the releases keep rolling out.

The 0.5 version is scheduled for free public release on February 25, 2023, and will
initially be released on and then released on F95 when it can be.

It became apparent during the alpha testing of 0.5 that lag was causing some major
frustrations among the players so I went back and streamlined problematic and very
spammy code, and the result is a LOT less lag when moving between locations and
on the choice menus getting their hover color when the mouse is moved over them.
I'm pleased with how it turned out.

However, for players to get this lag-free experience, starting a new save will be
necessary. The old spammy code exists in the save files themselves.

The 0.4 update for EC:A is finished with writing, imaging, and animations. As of
December 1, it's all getting put together. I have no idea if people actually read this
for some kind of update. So, since this will probably get updated and removed,
I'm going to do something a little extra. There is a version of the game usually
reserved for patrons which includes a replay gallery. The first person who can
find this message and DM me on Discord the words "wubba lubba" will get a
gallery-enhanced 0.4 version when it is released publicly. The patrons will get
it earlier, but you, my friend, could get the full-full version. Good luck. Warm day.

The tentative plan is to do a smaller 0.3.1 version so certain things can be "filled out", including the
first true "sandbox" content. Errors/bugs in 0.3 will be addressed, as well. A couple new scenes may
be added to set up the 0.4, which is planned to be much bigger.

Version 0.3 is moving towards completion, likely with a Patreon release somewhere around September
10th with a public release later. There's still a lot to add, but the scenes have been written and the
images and animations are one or two away from being finished.

As a whole, 0.3 looks to have a lot more sex with several new tags to be added, including: virgin,
vaginal sex, and a trap. Don't worry, you can avoid the trap in sexual situations, though she will
still be in the story in general.

There's still a lot of functionality to be added. I plan on adding a gallery for patrons as a "special
edition" release from 0.3 onwards... if I can figure out how I want it done. Base game mechanics
will get some fine tuning and additions. I probably won't get to a lot of sandbox content just
yet. I'm thinking a 0.3.1 version might follow that will fluff out more of that.

0.2b

With all the changes made to the 0.1d version, especially regarding the addition of player agency
in following the different paths and changes in dialogue, it is highly recommended for players to
begin a new game rather than using a save from 0.1d. You are free to, but make sure you "sleep"
until the next day before doing anything else to stop possible errors.

Certain situations with the 0.1d have changed and future dialogue may not make sense.

0.1d

There are going to be large changes as the first few versions are released. More player agency will
be added as the storylines expand and more options are given to the player to go down different
paths. Currently, as this is a 0.1, this is obviously considered a "rough cut" to iron out any discovered
errors or bugs and take into consideration players' opinions on how things work and ultimately are
put into the game. This is my first real attempt at game design.

This is a work in progress and changes are being made as updates are made.
Feel free to join the Discord with any questions or comments. Goblin pics galore!
Next update (0.7) likely to be out sometime in August, 2023. Thanks for looking.

DOWNLOAD (0.6b)
Windows/Linux

- -

Mac

-

Android (Compressed)

- -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Jan 28, 2023
You all should check this game out. Decent plot going on. Futa's avoidable for those who don't like it from what I've played. There's a journal to help you through, too.

Reactions: 1 users

Soniram

Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Jun 24, 2023
Hey. Just found this site. I'm the dev of this so if anyone needs anything, I'll be around.

Y'all got some nice games here.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Jan 28, 2023
Hey. Just found this site. I'm the dev of this so if anyone needs anything, I'll be around.

Y'all got some nice games here.
If you're the Dev of this game, would you like to take ownership of this thread? I will need a few things from you, though. Which is just proof of ownership.

Soniram

Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Jun 24, 2023
If you're the Dev of this game, would you like to take ownership of this thread? I will need a few things from you, though. Which is just proof of ownership.
I can. I'd like to get my name changed to Soniram too, if possible. I've not looked around so much as to see if I could do that myself.

Just let me know what you need from me?

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Jan 28, 2023
I can. I'd like to get my name changed to Soniram too, if possible. I've not looked around so much as to see if I could do that myself.

Just let me know what you need from me?
We'll have it done. I would need screenshots of your editor and you signed into your Patreon. If you're nervous about posting it on here, you can send me a direct message and we can talk there.

saltydogmk

Registered
Mar 18, 2023
I'm trying this out for the first time. I simply wanted to let @Soniram know that your game is pretty solid from what I've played. The MC and the supporting characters are likable as well. Keep up the good work.

Soniram

Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Jun 24, 2023
I'm trying this out for the first time. I simply wanted to let @Soniram know that your game is pretty solid from what I've played. The MC and the supporting characters are likable as well. Keep up the good work.

Thank you. It's my first attempt at doing everything in a VN. I hope it will be the beginning of many stories told in the same world/universe.

Soniram

Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Jun 24, 2023
I've updated the links to 0.6b, the "final" version of 0.6. All bugs should be fixed now. If you run into any errors, please let me know.

Ding-dong

Registered
Jun 3, 2023
I'll be honest, this type of imagery doesn't really do it for me but I thought I'd give the game a go regardless. More for the fantasy setting than the sex but DAAAAMN! am I glad I did! The story is genuinely cracking! It's the first VN that i've played that I actually feel like I'm playing a game rather than just reading a story. The stories still go where they go but I can do what I want when I want and follow multiple stories at once or focus on one at a time (within reason and before any overlap.) And I'll admit, after a bit even the sex was getting me going and I didn't have an issue with the style at all! The stories and scenarios were just that good!

I'm on my second playthrough and I'm aiming to make all different choices than my first (No Katira etc.) and I'm noticing some things that are a little out of sync in the story (mention of sex with Yanwei and Cali before it's happened, I woke up after the nightmare and Katira spoke despite her not being there etc.) Not major issues and I'm pretty certain that most people would choose Katira so they wouldn't likely encounter these problems anyway but I just thought you should know. I also encountered a problem with the graphics when Valkan was in the bedroom, he had a sort of cut out around him that didn't fit the background. (First play through was android where I didn't encounter this problem, second was windows.)

I'm genuinely excited for the next update and am thoroughly enjoying this and desperate to see where it goes!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Soniram

Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Jun 24, 2023
I'm genuinely excited for the next update and am thoroughly enjoying this and desperate to see where it goes! Even if this wasn't sexual I'd still be interested in the story!

Thank you for the post. To respond to the things you pointed out...

Yeah, Katira is rather essential for the game. A good 70% of the game's content is under the assumption you kept her. Eventually I will go back and flush out the non-Katira story, but there's a reason I put a warning in that it would greatly change (and limit) gameplay. At some point, I will need to go clean up all the little problems that crop up with a non-Katira story.

Cali is not essential, but she stays in the story regardless -- even when not a love interest. Genny and Reece are optional, as is Yanwei. Lerran is also rather important, and along with her go Iris and Nadine. While the game is designed to allow you to choose who to follow, without going after all, content will be missed.

Story is definitely the focus. I'm still learning how to do animations for the most part. Eventually, the beginning attempts will be replaced as my experience and competency grows.

Again, thanks for playing and giving your feedback.

I've been very careful to stay away from a couple of genres that could get me in trouble. I'm sure everyone knows what they are. I can't say for certain what the future will bring, but I could not write the story without putting in at least one Penny-type character. ;)

Last edited:

Ding-dong

Registered
Jun 3, 2023
Thank you for the post. To respond to the things you pointed out...

Yeah, Katira is rather essential for the game. A good 70% of the game's content is under the assumption you kept her. Eventually I will go back and flush out the non-Katira story, but there's a reason I put a warning in that it would greatly change (and limit) gameplay. At some point, I will need to go clean up all the little problems that crop up with a non-Katira story.

Cali is not essential, but she stays in the story regardless -- even when not a love interest. Genny and Reece are optional, as is Yanwei. Lerran is also rather important, and along with her go Iris and Nadine. While the game is designed to allow you to choose who to follow, without going after all, content will be missed.

Story is definitely the focus. I'm still learning how to do animations for the most part. Eventually, the beginning attempts will be replaced as my experience and competency grows.

Again, thanks for playing and giving your feedback.

I've been very careful to stay away from a couple of genres that could get me in trouble. I'm sure everyone knows what they are. I can't say for certain what the future will bring, but I could not write the story without putting in at least one Penny-type character. ;)
There's absolutely nothing wrong with your animations! I genuinely love them and the style! They fit the game perfectly! I just meant that personally, I don't usually find animated or cartoon style to be a turn on for me. I'd usually go for a more realistic look. Apparently this game changed my mind on that one :ROFLMAO:

It felt weird not keeping Katira, I literlly just wanted to see how it would all change without her. I also went without Reece this time around and made a different choice with Lerran (the big one.)

I'm genuinely really enjoying it and can't wait for the next update. Thank you!

Nastastic

Registered
Sep 26, 2022
I've been very careful to stay away from a couple of genres that could get me in trouble. I'm sure everyone knows what they are. I can't say for certain what the future will bring, but I could not write the story without putting in at least one Penny-type character. ;)[/SPOILER]

Break the chains of Patreon and make the game YOU want to make! :cool:

Soniram

Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Jun 24, 2023
There's absolutely nothing wrong with your animations! I genuinely love them and the style! They fit the game perfectly! I just meant that personally, I don't usually find animated or cartoon style to be a turn on for me. I'd usually go for a more realistic look. Apparently this game changed my mind on that one :ROFLMAO:

It felt weird not keeping Katira, I literlly just wanted to see how it would all change without her. I also went without Reece this time around and made a different choice with Lerran (the big one.)

I'm genuinely really enjoying it and can't wait for the next update. Thank you!

Personally, I'm not a big fan of DAZ anymore (except for some very specific titles). A lot of DAZ games just give me an uncanny valley feeling. Some, though, are great. If I could actually be bothered to learn DAZ and put a ton more time into being a dev, I'd probably do it. ECA is a very easy case-study on someone learning how to do graphics and animations. The later game stuff, IMHO, is much better than the beginning.

I don't think I could ever choose to not keep Katira. It's just not in me. I've thought about making it mandatory, but that'd go against the base of the game -- a CYOA (or as much of a choose your own adventure that's possible).

The next update should be out for the public in a couple weeks, likely somewhere between September 1 and September 8. I'm doing the final assembly and pre-alpha testing right now.

Soniram

Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Jun 24, 2023
Break the chains of Patreon and make the game YOU want to make! :cool:

Eventually I will do something... different. I just want to establish a reputation as a good story dev first.

I'm also still learning a lot about KK. Some things aren't exactly easy. Like Katira NSFW scenes. :D

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Jan 28, 2023
When for walkthrough 0.7b.
You can added 0.7b here and it free.
Honestly, I didn't need a walkthrough. I just follow the guide in the journal for each characters. Not really hard, honestly. Is there a Walkthrough anywhere that I don't know about? Lol

sirdiablo11

Registered
Apr 28, 2023
Honestly, I didn't need a walkthrough. I just follow the guide in the journal for each characters. Not really hard, honestly. Is there a Walkthrough anywhere that I don't know about? Lol
It is impossible, you need to found the time and place for completed few group quest not for people. I completed all before restriction. I know the jewel it not finish. I need for 3 group quest.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Jan 28, 2023
It is impossible, you need to found the time and place for completed few group quest not for people. I completed all before restriction. I know the jewel it not finish. I need for 3 group quest.
Well, I hope you get some help. I haven't heard of a walkthrough for this.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom