What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

[Restricted Title] [Complete] Emma and Daddy (Short VN) [v1.0] [Sojourner]

NotCook1e

Gluten-free Cookie!
SAPPHIRE
Patreon
Game Uploader
Threads
Developer Name
Sojourner
Allow others to post updates?
  1. yes
Version
Latest Update
Aug 1, 2022
Release Date
Aug 1, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:
Little story of Emma and her daddy.

3DCG, Anal, Small Tits, Virgin, Loli, Incest, Short VN

1. Extract and run.

v0.1 Launch.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac:
Others: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicest_Incest

SAPPHIRE
Threads
Damn, ended just when it was getting good. All MC did was fuck her ass, and he didn't even creampie that. I could have sworn he was gonna pop her cherry too after the mom left but that was when it prematurely ended, bummer. I would have creampied her pussy, she probably wasn't old enough to get pregnant anyway.

LoudNinja11

Registered
Threads
Damn, ended just when it was getting good. All MC did was fuck her ass, and he didn't even creampie that. I could have sworn he was gonna pop her cherry too after the mom left but that was when it prematurely ended, bummer. I would have creampied her pussy, she probably wasn't old enough to get pregnant anyway.
The youngest girl to give birth was Lina Medina who gave birth at the age of 5

Nicest_Incest

SAPPHIRE
Threads
Yeah, but she was a freak. 99% of the time no puberty = no pregnancy, for the simple reason no eggs released to fertilize yet. Odds are if they are 10 and under you're safe to creampie them. Hell that's probably partially why in 1880 US the age of consent everywhere was 7-12 (puberty also generally started later as well compared to 2020), depending on state or territory. It was a more reliable birth control method than pulling out (condoms back then were made of animal guts = gross).

LoudNinja11

Registered
Threads
Yeah, but she was a freak. 99% of the time no puberty = no pregnancy, for the simple reason no eggs released to fertilize yet. Odds are if they are 10 and under you're safe to creampie them. Hell that's probably partially why in 1880 US the age of consent everywhere was 7-12 (puberty also generally started later as well compared to 2020), depending on state or territory. It was a more reliable birth control method than pulling out (condoms back then were made of animal guts = gross).
I love how weird this conversation got lol.

Nicest_Incest

SAPPHIRE
Threads
I love how weird this conversation got lol.
Lol sometimes facts are inconvenient. Also my mind is basically a bunch of factoids collected over 22 years of internet access and they randomly drop out unfiltered when even loosely connected to a conversation (even when people start looking at me in disgust while talking to them, sometimes I find that hilarious, at least as long as I'm not trying to get in their pants).

Last edited:

LoudNinja11

Registered
Threads
Lol sometimes facts are inconvenient. Also my mind is basically a bunch of factoids collected over 22 years of internet access and they randomly drop out unfiltered when even loosely connected to a conversation (even when people start looking at me in disgust whie talking to them, sometimes I find that hilarious, at least as long as I'm not trying to get in their pants).
ya I get that, I have a habit of saying the first thing that comes to mind, and I'm also a major smart ass so great traits to mix together.

Sholaday101

Registered
Threads
Why is it taking so long to get an android version? Are you a child? Grown people work all day and have a phone, who the the fuck still has a PC!

Nicest_Incest

SAPPHIRE
Threads
Why is it taking so long to get an android version? Are you a child? Grown people work all day and have a phone, who the the fuck still has a PC!
Fact: There is no Android Master Race as 80% of AVNs are read on PC, with most of those on Windows. I'd rather see the next update worked on rather than a dev wasting time porting over to Android to cater to another measly 20%, and that's time consuming if they have to compress first to fit that silly 2GB app size limit. And then debug it when the port isn't straightforward with no errors. Phones with shitty 5" screens aren't good for much better than Tetris. I only use mine to make ,you know, phone calls.

And if/ when I catch people dicking around on their phones during work hours they get written up and their pay docked. They keep doing it and I fire their asses (has happened before). Obviously if there's not even busy work to be done I don't need them there anyway. Wanna jack off to an AVN = do it at home, where the PC is, on your own time.

Last edited:

JAW1986baby

Registered
Threads
I mean the devs know, what us PC people know. We are the vast majority.

If I was some poor ass kid who couldn't afford a PC, and probably more importantly my own place to do what I please, then I might need a phone to go hide in the bathroom with the shower running. But I am not that.

(I am 20% joking)

LoudNinja11

Registered
Threads
I mean the devs know, what us PC people know. We are the vast majority.

If I was some poor ass kid who couldn't afford a PC, and probably more importantly my own place to do what I please, then I might need a phone to go hide in the bathroom with the shower running. But I am not that.

(I am 20% joking)
I feel the sarcasm

r0bc0hn

Registered
Threads
Sory for if dumb question but how to support dev?

Nicest_Incest

SAPPHIRE
Threads
Sory for if dumb question but how to support dev?
Usually in the game itself there's a link to SS (or itch.io, buymeacoffee, etc), just click that and subscribe to the tier you can afford. Usually for me it's lowest tier or 2nd lowest for the simple reason I'm subbed to 40 different dev's. If it's a short 1-off with no regular updates planned (this or just about anything from Dumb Koala) I usually just go to itch.io after searching for them there and send them a 1-time payment (usually $2-3, maybe more depending on how long it is).

Last edited:

Akeymu

Registered
Threads
Don't forget she gave birth at 5 meaning she was probably impregnated before being 5 to, plus she was the first recording of having precocious puberty, which means someone took playing house way to serious

Top Bottom