What's new

[Complete] [Restricted Title] [VN] [Ren'Py] Emily's Adventure [1.0 Final] [TheRPFan]

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Developer Name
TheRPFan
Version
1.0 Final
Censored
No
Latest Update
May 12, 2022
Release Date
May 12, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
91863367_p0.jpg

Overview:
You play as Emily, a blonde girl who discovers a naughty magazine while walking through the park one day...
Emily MC
Emily 4.PNG

Hannah MC's Friend
Emily Hannah.PNG
Loli, shota, man x loli, exhibitionism, group play
1- Extract to desired location.
Final Release

UPDATE 1/22/2021:
I'm releasing episode 3 today! This brings our total number of renders up to 88! One important note:
REPLAY THE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING!
I've changed the way I want to display some text, but those variables only get set correctly if you start from the beginning. The skip button is your friend :). It's not a huge deal, but you may see some weird combos of text otherwise. My code is bad and I feel bad, but I'm learning more everyday :)!

All always, looking forward your feedback and thoughts. I can't offer much technical support for the APK, I just click the build button. If you're running into issues I'm sorry :(.

UPDATE 1/25/2021: 0.6.1 Release. Small bug/text fixes. Added an animation, big props to ShinyDevon (One Summer in Loliwood Dev) for showing me how to do it :)! Bad news, it doesn't show up in the gallery. Haven't been able to get that working yet.

UPDATE 3/22/2021: 0.8 release! Thank you to everyone for your help and patience while I worked on it. This update adds 85 new renders. So have fun and let me know what you think! If you liked the new character, make sure you stop by the One Summer in Loliwood thread: https://lewdcorner.com/threads/one-summer-in-loliwood-v0-12-shinydevon.132/
I have finally finished Emilys Adventure! There is a grand total of 296 images and 4 different endings :)

I hope you all enjoyed this journey with me, please have fun and let me know what you think <3!
Password for the archives: AG1FTFr0m3TheRPF@n!

Download:

Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

91863367_p1.jpg91863367_p2.jpg91863367_p3.jpg91863367_p4.jpg

Tiur

Threads
A bunch of TheRPFan's other games were also uploaded here, you can find them in this same forum category.

jamass

Threads
I went to the forum and clicked on TheRPFan and only found some pictures. I'm new here and I don't know how to search. How do I find games?

Tiur

Threads
I went to the forum and clicked on TheRPFan and only found some pictures. I'm new here and I don't know how to search. How do I find games?
Just click on "Banned banned-site Games" at the top or bottom of the page, in the thread breadcrumbs ("Forums > Adult Games > Games > Banned banned-site Games > Emily's Adventure [1.0 Final] [TheRPFan]"). Look on that page for any other games with "[TheRPFan]".

jamass

Threads
Thanks friend, these I downloaded. How long does it take for new games?

Tiur

Threads
It's going to vary from developer to developer. If you mean @therpfan specifically, the current game under development is Petite Prostitute Parables, so watch that thread to see new updates to the game. If you mean generally new games being added here by any developer, I couldn't tell you. I'm just another user, no insight into the uploader process.

therpfan

Master member
Game Developer
Threads
Thanks friend, these I downloaded. How long does it take for new games?

It's going to vary from developer to developer. If you mean @therpfan specifically, the current game under development is Petite Prostitute Parables, so watch that thread to see new updates to the game. If you mean generally new games being added here by any developer, I couldn't tell you. I'm just another user, no insight into the uploader process.
@Fallen Angel Productions was nice enough to upload these for me because I'm a lazy piece of shit.

I try to post about my current progress/project on my fanbox every week:

Top Bottom