What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!
Stranger

Stranger

SAPPHIRE
Game Uploader
Threads
Allow others to post updates?
  1. yes
Developer Name
Knotty Games
Developer Links
Version
0.21b
Latest Update
Jul 14, 2022
Release Date
Jun 29, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
banner.png

Overview:
"Element-174" is an adult sci-fi visual novel with a focus on choices and how our decisions cause ripples in our story. You play the role of the main character, a man who has just been accepted into Branchfield University. As he meets the various students and faculty, a mystery unravels which will change him and those around him forever. "Who will you choose to be?"

3DCG, Male protagonist, Sci-fi, School setting, Anal sex, Big tits, Group sex, Oral sex, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Interracial, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Superpowers, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
v0.20b
Added v0.20 gallery scenes
Added walkthrough mode in settings
Changed texture of male liquids in previous scenes
Removed a requirement to see Caroline on Day 4 (previously you had to apologize)
Chapter transitions are now skippable
Fixed a bug involving what scene plays after the Stranger encounter
Fixed a bug where Chloe's Day 14 scene didn't play even after choosing it
Fixed a missing render on Day 14 morning
Fixed a bug where Rachel's Day10/11 scene, as well as Caroline's Day 10 scene, didn't award any points
Fixed multiple bugs referencing Emma still being alive even if she wasn't
(Not officially documented) Fixed the main menu displaying the wrong image after any screen change

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:---
Mac:---

OmLBhX.jpgQydUiF.jpgUWIMrM.jpgY7Llc.jpgYwwdbi.png

Stranger

Stranger

SAPPHIRE
Game Uploader
Threads
Cool story, and cute girls. What more could you want...?

MadMansKingdom

MadMansKingdom

Threads
I got this game on Steam and OMG I love this game. The girls are beautiful and the stories are captivating. I do however recommend that you use the walkthrough for this game. Each girl has their own unique story line. I liked this game so much that I had to do each and every one of them and I don't usually prefer those kind of games. Highly recommend this game!

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom