What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!

[Restricted Title] [VN] [Ren'Py] Early Love [v0.5] [KindyGuY]

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
Allow others to post updates?
  1. yes
Developer Name
KindyGuY
Developer Links
Version
v0.5
Latest Update
Feb 2, 2022
Release Date
Feb 2, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
bg.png

"More tags will be added soon, contacted dev"

Early Love​

The plot:
This is a story about the early love that Lily, the daughter of John (MC), experienced. They live together, John raises her alone, since his wife left him when Lily was a child. John and Lily live in an ordinary small house in a small town called Fiddlestown. John is a history teacher at FiddlesTown High and Middle School, the same school as Lily studies. Also Frank, John's childhood friend, works with him, they graduated from high school and college together. John loves his daughter very much, Lily is a very sweet, kind and vulnerable girl who also loves her father very much, she wants to spend more and more time with him, maybe she loves him more than just daughter loves her father? You protect her, take care of her, support her at any time, and of course it happens that the daughter's first love arises for her father...​

The game consists of 5 game days.
First Release! v0.5

• 295 renders;
  • 1 animation;
  • ~1500+ lines
  • ~1+ hour gameplay
  • a few "game over"s(that has some really GOOD renders!)

Hello all! I don't know where to start... At first I'd like to apologize to them who bought the full version of my game, itch.io deleted it and my account, I got a few threats from some people, I knew it might come like that but I thought to make this game and try load it, there are games with even more loli content than mine but some people reported and it was deleted, I don't know why other similar games weren't deleted, I don't want to list those games but I know there are more of them on itch.io. So I decided not to wait for approving my substar account and I deleted it myself. Now I loaded the full version 0.5 of Early Love if someone didn't get a chance to play it. Enjoy! I hope this time it's not going to be deleted:grin:because I saw and played a lot of games on this site)))

Downloads
-Mirror coming soon
Windows:
Mac:
Android:

cafe017.pnghome026.pngschool009.png

Paul Newmon

Paul Newmon

Threads
I was one of those paid supporters on Itch and was extremely mad at them for deleting you. They even deleted my paid for game off of "Games I Own" too.. I was never mad at you and I am so happy that you and I both recently found LewdCorner! F*ck those other sites for being the Censorship Police. Oh, I appreciate you having a Mac version!!

DaveH

DaveH

Threads
There was a PC version before (win+linux).... the win version no longer includes the Linux files, can you make this available again (I already have 0.5, but if there is ever an update)

jamass

jamass

Threads
Woowwww... what a fantastic game. With perfect story and images and the girls are too beautiful. I hope the new update doesn't take long I'm looking forward to the game's sequel

jamass

jamass

Threads
Why is the version 0.5? Are there other versions?

jamass

jamass

Threads
Is this the full version that was on itch.io or does it have more episodes?

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
Is this the full version that was on itch.io or does it have more episodes?
yes it is this is from the developer on another site, i let him know it was also hosted here.

Seducio

Seducio

Threads
Nice! I'll give this a go later on today. :)

XoMo

XoMo

Story Developer
Threads
The English could use some polishing, but the game has promise.
I'm almost tempted (as a writer) to open the script file and correct the phrases and spelling, then send it to the dev... but I'm kinda busy at the moment writing, rendering, about to release the 0.11.0 update of my own game.

The bedroom night events would benefit from ambient light being added to make them visible. there are methods of using spotlights to cast deep shadows from specific visible lights in the scene, while using an overall room light to lighten the ambient brightness.

Last edited:
jamass

jamass

Threads
So you'll post more episodes of the game here because I saw a photo of Lily in the car that doesn't have this update and there's a selfie of three more girls

Seducio

Seducio

Threads
The English could use some polishing, but the game has promise.
I'm almost tempted (as a writer) to open the script file and correct the phrases and spelling, then send it to the dev... but I'm kinda busy at the moment writing, rendering, about to release the 0.11.0 update of my own game.

The bedroom night events would benefit from ambient light being added to make them visible. there are methods of using spotlights to cast deep shadows from specific visible lights in the scene, while using an overall room light to lighten the ambient brightness.
Yeah I was just thinking about doing the same. I'll probably play through a few times then maybe correct the spelling and phrases and send them to the dev later

vinny69

vinny69

Threads
Promising. I would see a soapy bath scene in that tub. Who doesn't like bathroom scene ? Teasing and scrubbing each other and...:sneaky:
Although, there are 2 error messages if you don't close the door and go to sleep.

jamass

jamass

Threads
Sorry to ask again because I didn't understand something, if on itch.io the game was complete, was it just episode 0.5 or are you going to post more chapters for us to have the complete story?

jamass

jamass

Threads
Woooww...I hadn't seen the images you posted in the gallery. Will those scenes be in the next episodes? There's still Maggie, Lori and Miley this game is going to be awesome, really looking forward to more EarlyLove

KindyGuY

KindyGuY

Threads
Sorry to ask again because I didn't understand something, if on itch.io the game was complete, was it just episode 0.5 or are you going to post more chapters for us to have the complete story?
Hi, v0.5 is all I made, there are no another ones
Woooww...I hadn't seen the images you posted in the gallery. Will those scenes be in the next episodes? There's still Maggie, Lori and Miley this game is going to be awesome, really looking forward to more EarlyLove
They're not related to the plot but I will think about adding something like that, and as I said on ATF, as soon as I get back home from work I will continue the game

jamass

jamass

Threads
Hi, you only did V.05, but those scenes of Lily and Maggie that are in the Gallery are not in V.05. Will there be a sequel to get to these scenes? What about Lori and Miley? Will they not go down in history?

jamass

jamass

Threads
It's one of the best games I've ever seen, story, very good images and beautiful girls. Think again, because it will be disappointing not to have the continuation of the scenes of Lily and the little friends

KindyGuY

KindyGuY

Threads
Hi, you only did V.05, but those scenes of Lily and Maggie that are in the Gallery are not in V.05. Will there be a sequel to get to these scenes? What about Lori and Miley? Will they not go down in history?
As I said gallery scenes are not related to the game plot but I think I will add something like that to the main story, and about Lori and Miley, of course there will be scenes with them

jamass

jamass

Threads
I see, it would be great if you continued the game from the scenes of Lily in bed with her father and added the gallery scenes with Lily and Maggie (they are great) in the next episode and who knows how Lori and Miley start in the story. Again I repeat the game is very good I had not seen any with this quality, I was anxious to see more.

jamass

jamass

Threads
Sorry for the guesses, I don't want to intrude because I know you'll drive the story flawlessly by putting everything in the right time and place.

jamass

jamass

Threads
Hello KindyGuy...will you continue the game? I'm new here, how can I find more games like this one?

KindyGuY

KindyGuY

Threads
Hello KindyGuy...will you continue the game? I'm new here, how can I find more games like this one?
Hi, yes I'll continue. I don't wanna list some games, just find them here on this site or go on ATF and look something there, also you can find me on ATF and there is my first game which is unfinished

jamass

jamass

Threads
Good, I think the game will be one of the best games I've ever seen. I'm new here, what is ATF and how do I get there?

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom