Dream game.

Haydes

Game Modder
Registered
Jun 27, 2022
LC COIN
Imagine that you are a developer and create a new game, which tags you would add to your game. Well, it's desirable why? ;)

Reactions: 1 user

Feraksu

Registered
Lewd
Jan 12, 2024
LC COIN
Hard to decide, I wouldn't want to cram every kink I like into the same game. But some kind of harem, with a small cast of LIs (no more than 6 tbh) with varied body types and actual personalities. A good, simple plot that doesn't go off the rails. A likeable MC with a very big dick. Yeah.. I'd be happy with that.

Haydes

Game Modder
Registered
Jun 27, 2022
LC COIN
Hard to decide, I wouldn't want to cram every kink I like into the same game. But some kind of harem, with a small cast of LIs (no more than 6 tbh) with varied body types and actual personalities. A good, simple plot that doesn't go off the rails. A likeable MC with a very big dick. Yeah.. I'd be happy with that.
A good start, so to speak, I will subscribe to everything except probably a big dick. It's not always pleasant to look at a baseball bat.

Kaeru

Game Developer
Registered
Apr 26, 2024
LC COIN
I'll answer even if I'm creating a game with those exact tags. But I'd choose loli, slow corruption, realistic characters and sandbox, because I like having a choice in which character to romance or not. Sometimes there's a character I absolutely dislike, so I'd drop a game if I was forced to follow their route.

NateDawg59

Registered
Lewd
Feb 28, 2024
LC COIN
Plug in a kitchen blender and add the following ingredients:

Free roam and crafting system of Lisland
SSP visuals and animations
Harem Hotel event and date system
Multiple areas to roam and go into in a Glassix game way.

Mix well and serve.

And if anyone ever pulls it off, they deserve to sleep on a bed made of money.

Kraze99

Registered
Lewd
May 17, 2024
LC COIN
It would definitely be a trainer game. There's an abandoned game called Princess Tower that inspired me, so I'd want to make something like that to fill the void it left.

lewdhahn

Registered
Lewd
Dec 4, 2022
LC COIN
I love bondage, there are many bdsm games out there but many of them focus on domination and humilation. So I would prefer something to tie down chicks and force them to orgasm all over again (maybe it's good I am no dev, that doesn't sound like a good game concept...)

Back
Top Bottom