does the LC count as cyrpto?

da.ma.rik.o.hen

Registered
Lewd
Nov 7, 2023
LC COIN
obviously theres no blockchain connection (that im aware of) but does a digital only coin that can be purchased using real money count? curious to see what yall think. im leaning towards yes, but then it opens up the whole instore purchase can of worms, such as would fortnite bucks be a form of crypto? or does crypto require blockchain full stop and anything without it is not a crypto coin?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Well the lewd coins do have value according to the site owner but only on the site. :unsure:

Xorsm

Lurking lurker that lurks
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Sigh.....
You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
How rude my good man....how rude. You are now marked.šŸ‘ļø

• Haha
  • Thinking

Axois

~ Lurker Extraordinaire ~ L.O.L.I.S. Group
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Dec 21, 2023
Website
lewdcorner.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
obviously theres no blockchain connection (that im aware of) but does a digital only coin that can be purchased using real money count? curious to see what yall think. im leaning towards yes, but then it opens up the whole instore purchase can of worms, such as would fortnite bucks be a form of crypto? or does crypto require blockchain full stop and anything without it is not a crypto coin?

No it does not count as cyrpto.

Earlybird

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Ape together strong. To the moon with LC. HODL we ain't ever coming off of this rocket.

But actually probably a bad idea.

Reactions: 1 user

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah still recall the moderator comments on the anti-social thread when this topic was debated.:coffee:

Shiva

Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2022
LC COIN
LC coin is NOT crypto. It is an in-game currency. The fact that people can 'Pay to Win' does not change that. Honestly the 'Grind' is less than you find in some of the games on this site.

Just a thought.

Reactions: 1 user
U

User_65726

Unconfirmed
No. It's like buying gems in an mobile game or getting internet points on a forum. There's no economy here. It's just an extra layer of abstraction between just paying for a service and getting some reward.

mehman11

Registered
Lewd
Jul 6, 2023
LC COIN
not even slightly lol

Nosian

Registered
Lewd
Aug 26, 2023
LC COIN
Can it be traded with other people, or just used to get benefits from the site? If it is just to 'pay' the site for benefits it seems more like a rewards program or a D&B power card.

Navri

Apostle of Degeneracy
Prestige 1
Registered
Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I know the question is bait, but I have to farm the stupid coins, so here:
To qualify as crypto it needs its own blockchain. So we would need to create a block of cryptographic hashes (basically an encoded block of numbers) and EVERYONE who participates needs a copy of the documentation of the block. The block would contain the timestamp and the transaction records of the LC coins. The fact that everybody has the ledger is waht gives the one specific block with your personal LC coins its legitimacy and value. If you use some time and energy to create a new block, it would need to pass the test of communal ledger in order to be accepted.

Back
Top Bottom