Does anyone remember this one?

Laehl

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
There was a game that was on the tip of the mind where you played a soldier looking character in a post apocalyptic world where there was many factions and you got framed for the murder of the head that you were a part of.
Further in there comes a part where you see copies of yourself and there is an invisible person that helps you out in it as well.

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
There was a game that was on the tip of the mind where you played a soldier looking character in a post apocalyptic world where there was many factions and you got framed for the murder of the head that you were a part of.
Further in there comes a part where you see copies of yourself and there is an invisible person that helps you out in it as well.
I can almost guarantee you are thinking of "hot sands of antarctica" does that one look about right?

Reactions: 1 user

Laehl

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
I can almost guarantee you are thinking of "hot sands of antarctica" does that one look about right?
That actually was it yeah! Thanks! I guess part of why I have not seen it is because it has not made its way here to LC. And I think they use Daz? Looks to be the closest to it.

Laehl

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
They have not updated the game in a bit though it seems. Since August of last year. Hoping that it continues.

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
That actually was it yeah! Thanks! I guess part of why I have not seen it is because it has not made its way here to LC. And I think they use Daz? Looks to be the closest to it.
the uh, plot twist you mentioned was pretty distinctive, so I remember that in it. I haven't played the latest update, but I quite enjoyed it.

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Was it a good game? Can you share your experiences?
its been a hot minute since I've played it, but I didn't notice too many "engrish" issues if I remember correctly, and the story was interesting enough. the models are nice looking, at least to me, but I will say from what I remember, I wasn't too impressed with actual H-Scenes. still, Incest harem, so I played through it.

Laehl

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
I do enjoy and think it is good in its own right! It does gory moments like Desert Stalker does. But it has a decent story. The premise is that you are one of the trusted soldiers to one of the people who gained power after what happened. And because of your station your family gets some extra freedom and lavishness. This is all set in place early on and the twists and deeper story go from there. There are in my opinion meaningful choices as it does change how things go in the story.

AddyTheGold

Registered
Lewd
Jul 25, 2022
LC COIN
I do enjoy and think it is good in its own right! It does gory moments like Desert Stalker does. But it has a decent story. The premise is that you are one of the trusted soldiers to one of the people who gained power after what happened. And because of your station your family gets some extra freedom and lavishness. This is all set in place early on and the twists and deeper story go from there. There are in my opinion meaningful choices as it does change how things go in the story.
I think desert stalker probably does it better. But Red Sands has one thing certainly going for it, Redheads! :love:

Sss

Registered
Lewd
Sep 10, 2023
LC COIN
Its very much a lesser desert stalker, but that said, its not a bad thing. Desert Stalker is great and even though its not as good, its still pretty up there.

Laehl

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
never heard of this but looks promising. how many scenes are there (roughly)?
I remember there being quite a few already, though it has been a bit since I have last played it. I mean I even forgot the name for a bit hence the thread :p.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom