Does anyone know good Hypnosis or time stop games ?

mentalblais

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 28, 2023
LC COIN
Time Loop Hunter sort of fits the time stop game. Not my area since most of these are poorly made.
Hypno games are a dime a dozen. Four elements trainer has shit loads of content if you like parody items. If you dial in more of the content style might be easier to suggest things.

Reactions: 2 users

illusionjug

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
Not exactly what you're looking for, but worth considering: Echoes of Lust. Time doesn't freeze per-se, but days loop/restart.

Reactions: 2 users

ec2neat

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 8, 2023
LC COIN
Time Loop Hunter sort of fits the time stop game. Not my area since most of these are poorly made.
Hypno games are a dime a dozen. Four elements trainer has shit loads of content if you like parody items. If you dial in more of the content style might be easier to suggest things.
Fet is sick

Reactions: 1 user

bartbaker356

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 4, 2022
LC COIN
this ones alright but tbh there arent many good ones

Anonbernd

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 5, 2023
LC COIN
It's more CG oriented than having real gameplay (specially since I don't think the game has been translated), but the Stopping!! series by Nighthawk is great

Annonx

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 5, 2023
LC COIN

Tamas Awakening

Snow Daze: The Music of Winter

both hypnose focused

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Timestamps for sure, Let us know what you think about Nika ;)

_F_

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 7, 2023
LC COIN
If you don't mind text-based games there is eraTW. Has time stop, hypnosis, training and many other things. There is also a mod/expansion for it called eraNAS.
You can also check out hypnopics collective for some classics.

Skrotum

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 10, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I can't really remember it, because I played it 4 years ago. But Dreams of Desire has some kind of mind control. I enjoyed it at the time, but back then I was still new to adult games and easily excitable.

renee188

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 16, 2023
LC COIN
I wish I could help out, but the last time I found a good one is honestly years ago and I don't remember it.

Back
Top Bottom