does anyone know a game that is like degrees of lewdity?

Elektrik

Registered
LV

Jan 7, 2023
LC COIN
I like degrees of lewdity and the whole playthroughs are never the same. You can choose to find a girlfriend, become a sex slave or even join wild animals. it has gotten kinda stale because you are always the sub. so does anyone know a game like that with pictures or preferably with animations where you can also be a dom

theCircle57

Registered
LV

Apr 8, 2023
LC COIN
Corruption of Champions (I or II) and Trials In Tainted Space have a pretty dense sandbox like DoL as they both have a similarly broad range of approaches and choices in terms of how the story plays out and how your character acts. Artwork is mostly stills, but it's pretty vividly written.

Broken Dreams Correctional Center is somewhat similar to both, but there is something of an animated representation of what's going on in the sidebar.

You can play any of them as a sub, a dom, or a little of both and it will affect gameplay and your character.

theCircle57

Registered
LV

Apr 8, 2023
LC COIN
I just remembered Course of Temptation as well, but I haven't really played too far into that one.

Reactions: 1 user

Elektrik

Registered
LV

Jan 7, 2023
LC COIN
I just remembered Course of Temptation as well, but I haven't really played too far into that one.
thanks for the recommendations. I have already tried corruption of champions and weren't the biggest fan since the text/pic ratio were a big too big for my liking so it felt like reading a book more than playing a game but Course of Temptation looks interesting

Reactions: 1 user

theCircle57

Registered
LV

Apr 8, 2023
LC COIN
thanks for the recommendations. I have already tried corruption of champions and weren't the biggest fan since the text/pic ratio were a big too big for my liking so it felt like reading a book more than playing a game but Course of Temptation looks interesting
No problem. I remembered CoT specifically because it's a lot more like DoL except for the college setting.

BDCC is a lot more like CoC/TiTS gameplay-wise (and writing-wise), but the animation sidebar really sells it for me. It's kind of like DoL's character image and "combat" images, but as an almost fully animated non-pixel art paperdoll with a LOT more variety, positions, states, movements, and actually depicts the current scene and all involved characters pretty accurately and a lot more extensively than DoL does. At least give it a try for that, but I get that the walls of text is a bit of a turn-off for some.

sourdohbread

Registered
LV

Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
Course of Temptation is very tame compared to DoL. But it's not bad? I've spent some time and an okay time, but nothing really jumped out at me.

Elektrik

Registered
LV

Jan 7, 2023
LC COIN
Course of Temptation is very tame compared to DoL. But it's not bad? I've spent some time and an okay time, but nothing really jumped out at me.
yeah I checked it out but it seems to be very grindy and it doesn't even have any pictures or sprites yet for the sex scenes, just a wall of text. Good conxept but needs work

_F_

Registered
LV

May 7, 2023
LC COIN
Unholy arts is somewhat similar. No problem playing as dom. No animations though and play is more focused on character interactions.

Back
Top Bottom