• Runelords series by David Farland

Reactions: 1 users

JadedSkywalker

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
I've read George R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire but never finished because of what happened with waiting on the 4th book and his rewriting and reordering the sequence. The wait for a A Feast for Crows and how it was received was a debacle. I also never finished the Wheel of Time because Robert Jordan died and i could never get into Sanderson's writing style. Fine in his own series but he didn't write like Jordan. At least the series was concluded, mostly the prequel series lays abandoned.

As for Dave Wolverton Aka David Farland, RIP. Loved the Golden Queen and yes even the Courtship of Princess Leia.

That One Guy

Small Breast Enthusiast
Registered
Lewd
Mar 4, 2024
LC COIN
My favorite of all time is "The Dark Tower" series by Stephen King. Best fantasy/horror I've ever red. I bought the expanded 8 book box set on hard cover. I read it too often to risk paperback :D

Reactions: 1 user

JadedSkywalker

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
final fantasy.
Another subject entirely. Love Final Fantasy III aka Final Fantasy VI. Don't get me wrong i love the original Final Fantasy 7, i love 8, and 9. 13 and 15 turned me against the series. I haven't finished the remake of VII.

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom