Does anybody remember the game Monster Girl Island?

armpitfam

Registered
LV

Jun 23, 2022
LC COIN
I remember it being a pretty well made game for its time but I don't remember seeing it for a while. What happened to it?

Reactions: 1 user

Asura666x

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 29, 2024
LC COIN
From what I've Read, I think it was abandoned. But who knows, I've seen Devs come back before.

armpitfam

Registered
LV

Jun 23, 2022
LC COIN
Dang, thats a bummer. It was weirdly good. Not usually into that kind of monster stuff but the dev made it kind of cool

Rozzen

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 2, 2023
LC COIN
As others mentioned it was likely abandoned. It was updated beyond prologue though and posted in the devs discord. I saw a link to an updated version awhile back but don't have it at the moment

bulliedhealer

Master Cunnysmith
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
As others mentioned it was likely abandoned. It was updated beyond prologue though and posted in the devs discord. I saw a link to an updated version awhile back but don't have it at the moment
I had heard that, but never got my hands on anything past the prologue. I'll have to look around.

IncestSexual

My Age is just a Number, so Call Me Maybe, Bieber!
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 21, 2024
my Sister's bed, my Sister is my Wife! Baka Siscon
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Funny game, great POV positions, totally a masterpiece, a hidden gem

geluadelu

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2024
LC COIN
It is an oldie with great potential, Mako the shark girl was *chef's kiss*. Unfortunately it will most likely stay abandoned.

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
The prologue is free on Steam, release date on there is June 20, 2019. There's a post in the forums from this January that the dev stated on his Discord that he wasn't going to work on this game anymore.

Back
Top Bottom