Do you prefer more games where you play as a male or female protagonist?

Murtagh

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
When I play as a female protagonist in most rpg maker games I have obssession to go with the personality of the character and often she isn't villing to engage in sexual activities so I am compelled to respect that and end the game as a virgin, and if that option isn't there It's not a game for me :/
With a male protagonist he usualy doesn't care that much.. so I doesn't care as well :D I can have more variety of decision in those games so i prefer that. (especially if Icannot unlock the gallery at the end of not seeing anything šŸ˜¶ )

Reactions: 3 users

jjtt

Registered
Lewd
Jan 6, 2024
LC COIN
I prefer playing with a male protagonist. But there are a few games with female mc i like as well.

Reactions: 4 users

cummerjohn

Registered
Dec 11, 2023
LC COIN
I don't care which I play as I care about who I pursue, having to find scenes where my char can get fucked by random men just leaves me grossed out as I do not want to get fucked by random men

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

johnny453

Registered
Lewd
Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
Male protag, cuz female protag games i play typically consist of having to purposefully lose combat and it gets tedious

Reactions: 1 user

nyex117

Registered
Lewd
Jan 19, 2023
LC COIN
Only male protagonist, i play a few female protagonist but most of them are only for the sex scenes.

seyzfull

Registered
Lewd
Feb 1, 2024
LC COIN
I enjoy both, though, often the female protagonist happens to be corrupted quite fast

ketzal

Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
I've always preferred games where you play as a woman. I find that sexy situations are more... Interesting. Just so you know, my wife is preparing a game with a female character ;)

Reactions: 8 users

anggus

Registered
Lewd
Feb 22, 2023
LC COIN
I prefer male, but I won't outright dismiss a female MC if the game looks good

JadedSkywalker

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
For adult visual novels a man. But if we are talking about video games Femshep all the way, Jennifer Hale is a superior voice actor for Mass Effect.

saderen

Registered
Lewd
Sep 18, 2023
LC COIN
Male because you can relate and "immerse yourself" in the character you are currently playing as. I would assume it's the same for the minority of women that play adult games.

Reactions: 1 users

Cades

Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
I prefer a male character because it's easier to empathize with

Test385

Registered
Lewd
Dec 30, 2022
LC COIN
I prefer Male character because I want to corrupt all female characters
Best answer so far in this thread! I believe the goal of all males is to corrupt all females, but it also works the other way around. Only people who are corrupted by religions may think otherwise.

Reactions: 1 users

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom