OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:

The MC is an ordinary girl, if ordinary girls had a dick and balls parked above their woo-hoo's. The MC is also in her last days of high school and is on a field trip to an Egyptian art museum when she draws the attention of one of the museums longest residents. The MC is lost and the Egyptian goddess Bast has taken a liking to her and decides to bestow her blessing upon her, with a catch. You see, the time of the gods is coming to an end. They have been forgotten and as a result, much of the power they gained from the worship of their followers have been lost. As such Bast has been reduced to the status of a minor deity, at best. She also happens to be a prisoner of the museum, her existence is tied to the Egyptian art exhibit and she has gotten very lonely. Her escape comes in the form of becoming a familiar of sorts for the MC, This is gonna be hard to explain when she gets home.
At the same time, the MC's (Mother) is having trouble at home and at work. His wife no longer shows any interest in him and their love life has become non-existent. Also he has an incredibly dangerous boss. He happens to be a bookie for a crime lord named Kingfisher, but like a dumb-ass he has been skimming the books. It's something that he is going to pay for very soon. The thing is that his new debt is gonna be paid by his wife and (Daughters) in his stead. It's up to the MC to step up and become the new alpha or let her (Mother) deal with it, as long as you have no problem with her becoming Kingfisher's piece of meat. And believe me, Kingfisher likes to share his meat.​
Ahegao, Anal Sex, Creampie, Futa Protagonist, Graphic Violence, Groping, Incest, Masturbation, Mind Control, NTR (optional), Oral Sex, Rape, Superpowers, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Slave
1. Extract and run.
v1.07
Note:
I have been hit with some very bad luck over the last couple months. Me and my family got covid and I went through some legal trouble and we almost lost our home. Thankfully all that was sorted out and I was able to get some work done on the game. I was able to come up with a new way to handle the navigation in the game, as such I've added quite a few new locations and a lot of new characters that will all get their own content in the near future. There are only a couple new scenes in this update, but I felt that you guys have waited patiently long enough and I'd release what I have and give you something to hold you over until I can create a better update. I'm sorry for the wait and I'm sorry there isn't more in the update.

New Content:
Added threesome with MC, Vanessa and Martha (41 images)
Added scenes for the VIP room at the Bottoms Up club (28 images)

Changes:
Removed the avatars in the lower left corner.
Recreated the world map and navigation system.

Added new locations:
Downtown District (Police Station and Library).
Shopping District
Residential District
Redlight District (Bottoms Up)

v1.06
Added Content:
Added Strip shows at the strip club.
New panties for Harley.
Night time visits for Harley.
Gave Katie and Vanessa their own quest line.
Katie and Vanessa move in with the MC.
Katie and Vanessa Shower Scene.
Main, Katie, and Landlady threesome scene.
New Mealtime renders.
Bug Fixes:
Made changes to reduce the grind.

v1.05 Bugfix
New Content:
Meeting Media scene.
Third visit from Bast.
Added Arena and betting system.
Added gangbang scene for landlady when she works the streets.
Added Yoga Outfit for Landlady. (Available in Lingerie Store, need to complete the bathroom sex scene.)
Added Casual Outfit for landlady. (Available in Lingerie Store, need to complete the bathroom sex scene.)
Added Alternate set of panties for Landlady. (Available in Lingerie Store, need to complete the bathroom sex scene.)
Added three nnight time scennes for the landlady. (Available after you've bought her the new panties.)
Bug Fixes:
Fixed variable issue relating to Martha's Living Room BJ.
Changed variables to reduce grind in Landlady's questline.

Warning: Old saves will not work, sorry. I changed some of the variables to reduce grind and simplify the script as it was getting a bit to confuddled.

v1.04 Bugfix
Added Content:
Fourth Visit From Katie.
Confronting Vanessa.
Two repeatable shower scenes with MC and Harley.
Added Cam Show with Landlady and Harley.
It doesn't look like much but it's around 200 images in total.
Added Scene Gallery.
Various Bug Fixes.

v1.03 Bugfix
Freja 1st Date. (Triggers after lifting weights and taking a shower a few times, gives a random scene.)
Freja Shower Blowjob. (Triggers after lifting weights and taking a shower a few times, gives a random scene.)
Freja Shower Vaginal. (Triggers after lifting weights and taking a shower a few times, gives a random scene.)
Landlady Abduction Aftermath Conversation. (Triggers in the evening when the Landlady is in her room reading.)
Morning Sex Busted and Sharing Conversation. (Triggers in the morning after the kitchen Sex.)
Lounge Blowjob With Landlady. (Triggers in the evening when the landlady is watching TV in the lounge.)

v1.02 Final
Added Content:
Threesome Scene with Katie and Vanessa.
Maid outfit for the MC's landlady.
Spanking scene with the MC's landlady.
Handjob scene with the MC's landlady.
Morning sex scene with Landlady.
Morning Handjob Scene with Roommate.
Final Conflict With Kingfisher.
Added Platnum Patrons names to About section of the game.
Bug Fixes:
Various Bug Fixes.
Message @Nejjin

v1.01
Spelling errors, (A lot, I know English is my first language but sometimes I write like it's my third.).
I fixed the error with not having the option to loan your roommate cash, also something you may not know is that loaning her increases her corruption and currently there are two variations of the money loaning scene. The second is triggered when her corruption is above ten.
I reworked the landlady's questlog to fix continuity and make it easier to follow. I also went and elaborated on the stages that said "The next stage of this quest will trigger automatically." Now there is a time frame of when the events will trigger.
I also found some images that I forgot to replace from the old game, so I have corrected those. Namely the stripping scene for the landlady when she works the pole on friday night. Also I made it so that before she goes to working the street corner you will be prompted to have a talk with her in her room, this includes when the player doesn't have the money to pay Fisk and she has to begin stripping.
With that I think I've pointed out all that I've changed, I'd like to thank again all the people that helped me beta test and all the ones that reached out to me to share what they had found. I know I'm supposed to be the creator here but I really want people to feel like this is "our" project. If ever there is something you feel like is wrong or if you have any ideas for future content feel free to message me. I'll come up with more polls to give people a chance to share their thoughts. Thanks again everyone.]
Content:
Landlady - 4 Scenes (200+ Images)
Misc - 5 Scenes (400+ Images)
Mechanics:
Combat Training System
Weights Training (Increases strength - 5 points = 1 point bonus damage and 10 points = 10 points bonus HP.)
Combat Training (Increases Combat Score - 5 points = 1 point Defense bonus and 1 point Attack Bonus.)
Note that the ntr in this game is entirely optional each choice in the game will tell you if it leads to ntr or not.
Also the Incest patch works for both Djinn and Shade I tested it myself with no issues.
This is a warning for the Android version we used ren'py version 7.4 so don't use PC or Mac saves because if you save the game if the text box is shown if you do it gives you an error we won't be able to help you if you get it it's a problem ren'py has to fix.
Some users anti viruses are detecting this as trojan it's a false positive if you've played ren'py for as long as most people you'd know that anti viruses have always given false positives to ren'py games ignore what the anti virus says it's a false positive add it to it's white listed apps.

Android Ports Made by the66
Due to changes in the code, there's a chance saves won't work for some people
Ntr is avoidable the ntr choices are marked as (Ntr)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches: -

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Android Incest: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1 user

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed Djinn Made by Hordragg
Djinn [v1.07] [Nun Ya and Fallen Angel Productions] – Compressed

Win/Linux v1.07 · · · (175.4 MiB :: 744.6 MiB)
Mac v1.07 · · · (141.3 MiB :: 709.6 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed Shade Made by Ikarius
Shade [v1.02] [Nun Ya and Fallen Angel Productions] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 858.47 MB
Original MAC Size: 840.81 MB

Compressed PC Size: 107.9 MB -
Compressed MAC Size: 90.7 MB -

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom