English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
The game takes place in postapocalyptic egypt. The player takes the role of a desert stalker – a free warrior roaming the dunes and destroyed cities of a future, raiding old tombs and fighting raiders to scavenge old artifacts which are valuable in his home city “Zeta”.
Note: Due to a rework of the UI and the general structure of the game, a patch is not available this time around. You will have to download the newest version and play from the start. We recommend deleting the old game files you have on your computer before unpacking the newest version. Old saves will not work.

3dcg, adventure, anal sex, animated, bdsm, big ass, big tits, creampie, dystopian setting, exhibitionism, female domination, female protagonist, graphic violence, group sex, handjob, harem, horror, humiliation, incest, interracial, lactation, lesbian, male domination, male protagonist, mobile game, monster girl, multiple endings, multiple protagonist, oral sex, paranormal, pov, pregnancy, rape, rpg, sandbox, slave, sleep sex, spanking, swinging, titfuck, urination, vaginal sex, virgin
1. Extract and run.
v0.15 Beta
N/A
v0.14d
Minor changes / Bugfixes:
- Added a new Zahra animation in the Kateryna scene
- Various typos and grammar fixes
- Fixed an incorrect sayer in Asha's settlement interaction
- Fixed a couple of instances where Fairy's new name wasn't interpolated properly
- Fixed an incorrect sayer in the settlement whore scene
- Fixed an incorrect image condition in Fairy's introduction scene depending on whether Kateryna has joined the house or not
- Fixed Shani incorrectly showing up in the Emilia/Fairy harem scene if she hasn't yet returned from the Zone
- Made the Queen's palace interactions available only after the thermae scene to avoid out-of-order event references
- Fixed a variable not being set to True when Kateryna joins the household
- Made a small interaction between Ain and Kateryna available only if Kateryna has joined the household
- Fixed some incorrect markers on the world map button in the home menu

Technical:
- Added an in-game option to toggle censorship/sharing on or off (currently under Edit Details)
- Added the option to rename Fairy & Kitty in Edit Details after you chose their name the first time
v0.14 Beta
Added scenes & events:
- Kateryna's introduction to the house (2 parts)
- Decayed visit
- Asani visit
- Fairy's introduction
- Series of small events at Queen's palace
- Settlement aftermath events
- Repeatable interactions with Asha & Kitty
- Harem scene (Emilia/Fairy)
- Brief interactions when you enter Ain or Shani's room
Minor changes / Fixes:
- Added End Of Content screen variations

v0.13c
Translations:
- Updated the Spanish translation to 0.13 (courtesy of Darax)
- Added Indonesian translation up to 0.12 (courtesy of Genkho)

Reworks and Revisions:
- d5g (Ain's punishment)

Minor changes / Fixes:
- Updated the main menu animation
- Added library entries for Fairy, Sharifa, Igor and Asani
- Updated the library text and pictures for most entries

v0.13b
- (Hopefully) fixed an issue with the Her Majesty & Till Death Do Us Part quests not updating properly. Now event order and quest log should align.
- Added a small variation in Shani's return depending on she was wounded or not
- Added some dialogue variation for the settlement discussion at the Palace if the player has not helped the Raiders
- Made the overpass settlement arrows a bit more distinct, as some players had trouble noticing them the first time.
- Fixed another (rare) potential soft-lock in the apartment scene
- Fixed a bunch more text and typos
- Fixed some render inconsistencies with Rabia's necklace in previous events
- Storytelling that focuses on a solid plot as well as the everyday life at home
- Optional filters to avoid almost all kinds of non-vanilla content
- Some of your decisions will ultimately alter the way the story goes
- Fully covered music and sound effects bringing more atmosphere to the game
- Freely selectable events and missions through the world map; no grinding mechanics whatsoever
As the game progresses, I am investing in the necessary resources to make it as pretty and engaging as I can. Paying for those improvements is where the bulk of your contributions come into play.
Desert Stalker will be a reasonably open gameplay experience that encourages multiple playthroughs with different optional paths like many classic roleplaying games. The game has an optional censor to hide controversial content like gore and excessive violence. If you like the idea of what I'm working on, feel free to support me through patreon or subscribestar. Cheers!
Note: All saves of versions prior to 0.05 will not work with later releases of the game. Also, to avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Others: Compressed & Update Only - Torrent
Extras: Gallery Unlocker - Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker - Video Enhancement Mod

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 16 users

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
I support this dev on Patreon, as I really am into this VN. The dystopian setting is really well conceived and presented. While I typically do not enjoy sandbox games, this one has me playing and loving it. Ironically, set in a sandy world too! There is a hint system and a tracking system that helps me. But I am the kind of guy that welcomes a walkthrough for any VN...

Reactions: 1 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Walkthrough mod by adan has been attached to the op.

Reactions: 1 user

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
U

User_9

Unconfirmed
I keep getting a header error with the Mega downloads, both here and f95. Downloading the gofile one now.

Ok, it works if I open the archive and drap the file out. Extracting directly doesn't work for some reason. Using 7zip.

Last edited by a moderator:

bad_boy81

Registered
Dec 22, 2022
why can't I impregnate my wife, daughters? only an elf is possible and that's it?

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Mar 2, 2023
After seeing the screenshots I suddenly feel like playing "Hard Truck Apocalypse" and "Mad Max". :D

tonylp23

Registered
May 14, 2022
It is the best game when you are going to add lolis and more characters to the harem

Nastastic

Registered
Sep 26, 2022
It is the best game when you are going to add lolis and more characters to the harem

The dev of this game is not on this forum (I doubt he even knows this place exists. He barely posts on F95). Plus he already got scared and aged up the appearance of the younger daughter after the first update (he was afraid of being arrested in his home country for purveying underage content or whatever) so don't expect to see any younger characters in the game. But it is a very good game (I last played about a year ago and am waiting for the non-beta release of 0.13 to drop to pick it up again).

Myuhinny

Registered
Aug 6, 2022
I lost interest in the youngest daughter after the remake and was kind of sad that the oldest daughter didn't have an option to get seduced by the ghost woman in the last update.

tonylp23

Registered
May 14, 2022
It is the best game because of the languages. The characters I want to see when the pregnancies start, that new characters appear in the harem. If this were a Fallout type game for PC, I'll tell you what I don't understand why the plot of the main character's daughter is not advancing. the part where he is in that bunker that he found during the exploration and from there there are no more missions

tonylp23

Registered
May 14, 2022
The youngest daughter is super sensual, super sexual. She would have to see more of the story of the youngest daughter and the other characters that another daughter appears in the story

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
OP updated to the latest version and WT mod added as well. It is a bit late and mainly a bug fix.

Shanai

Registered
Oct 10, 2022
I'm not a big fan of sandbox games but I gave this one a try and have really liked it. Can't wait for a couple more updates to continue playing.

Cenwen

Registered
Mar 4, 2023
This is a genuinely good game with a very well written ending. Every bit of content is optional and very well integrated into the game.

randomusernameXXX

Registered
Sep 12, 2023
multiple protagonist.
This is NTR/cuckold/swinging isnt it?
I dont see tags, but i read some comments saying it is.
Please acknowledge or deny. Thanks

EscapesMe

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jul 15, 2023
multiple protagonist.
This is NTR/cuckold/swinging isnt it?
I dont see tags, but i read some comments saying it is.
Please acknowledge or deny. Thanks
Swinging is indicated in the tags. It's optional.
There is no NTR or cuckolding.

The multiple protagonists is due to a segment where one of the MC's daughters goes on some kind of quest. You can play as her during this segment, and make choices for her. What she does in terms of lewd things is, again, optional.
If you don't want to play this segment, it's skippable. I believe the choices she makes will then be dependant on the MC's relationship with her.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom