This is an incest only update for the final version of Depraved Awakening

Updated: 4/4/24
Game/Creator: Depraved Awakening v1.0 PhillyGames
Modder: Regardie
Mod Version: v1.0
Game Version: v 1.0
Language: English

Features:
This mod includes most of the game improvement features as well as the removal of the step-daughter references from Maid Lain's Incest and Walkthrough Mod done in the style of her original mod depraved-awakening-incest-patch-improvements that has been Abandoned. It does not include any of the walkthrough features or the Gallery Unlock. I had done some work on the original mod when she fell behind on the game updates and saw there have been some requests for an Incest only mod.

Installation:
Extract the files and put them in the game folder. The first time you run the game it might throw some errors due to the inclusion of a new screens.rpy. Close the game and restart and you should be good to go.

Change-Log:
v1.0 works with the final version of the game.

Extra Information:
I took Maid Lain's walkthrough mod and the original mod and the final version of the game and did a lot of comparing of files and updated the original mod with any new information from the walkthrough and game files.

The mod defaults to Judy and Christina both calling the MC Daddy in sexual situations. You are free to change that as it is defined as judysexname and chrissexname in variables in the game and I believe I left most of them intact.

I recommend when going back to Christina's place for the first time asking how she can afford the place and then selecting I need a Daddy's girl for the daughter roleplay.

Maid Lain did a great job in her mod of making sure that the mutually exclusive content was rolled into one trip through the game and those scenes are often marked as Mod in the choices. I tried to keep all that content in this version. Unfortunately, the original mod approach broke some of the gallery scenes so I have corrected the ones I have found. The soft Mrs. Taylor will only work in the gallery if you have low depravity but the events are included as alternates in the hard path.

Attachments

• DepravedAwakening_v1.0_IncestPatch.7z
    67.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
Back
Top Bottom