[Daz] Kaila's LC exclusive renders

Death Angel Studio

Registered
Jan 17, 2023
Well this certainly was a short break xD but im back to rendering now for maybe a handful until im out of ideas again but the ones i am working on right now are going to be LC exclusives cause they are infact NSFW. Fun fact: there is a chance for me to get in legal trouble with sony for using one of their characters, i wont say which one but if you are in the discord you will have seen her already. (Are these unpaid promotions for moonys discord? I gotta get money from him now! xD)

Death Angel Studio

Registered
Jan 17, 2023
So i wanted to post 2 renders today but they just didnt render completely and i accidentally turned off my pc in the morning so im rendering them right now maybe ill be able to post em tomorrow but lets see

Death Angel Studio

Registered
Jan 17, 2023
these 2 renders took a total time of over 18 hours and would havve probably taken longer if they hadnt hit the time limit

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Reactions: 1 users

Death Angel Studio

Registered
Jan 17, 2023
looks like the LC exclusive renders are gonna be finished tomorrow as i highly doubt that they are even going to start rendering today as i had a different scene before it and it just started the 4th render and its been rendering for i think a total of 14-15 hour maybe

Death Angel Studio

Registered
Jan 17, 2023
Update: the LC renders have now started to render so it will take idk maybe 13 hours if i go of estimates but realistically id say maybe 20ish hours

Reactions: 1 user

Death Angel Studio

Registered
Jan 17, 2023
They are all done and now because i have extra time im rendering another scene with 5 renders that are going to be finished in maybe 3-4 hours with the worst case being 5-6 hours for the last 2 as they seem to take longer

Death Angel Studio

Registered
Jan 17, 2023
Here we have 2 sets of renders sadly for the second render cam 2 and 3 didnt save even tho they said they did and i only had time to render one of them so i chose number 3. I did notice that the lighting was set a lil bit to high on the first set but eh it is what it is

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
  • Heart
Reactions: 1 user

Death Angel Studio

Registered
Jan 17, 2023
Also they are all siblings except judy (who is from the cyberpunk videogame and probably not the pen and paper game) she is the girlfriend of the greenhaired sister

Death Angel Studio

Registered
Jan 17, 2023
Oh yea for those interested i have made a discord server where i plan on making updates every idk 2 days like the amount of renders i have in the render queue

edit: no i didnt forget to add the invite

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom