What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!

Dark-themed games not on f95?

J

JHorcoc28

Threads
I prefer playing games with a straight male MC that have dark themes, such as blackmail, rape, spanking, slave, trainer, etc. The MC would be the one doing these things to girls. I've been playing games with these themes on F95zone for years but am interested in seeing what else is available.

Does anyone have any recommendations of games with these themes that are not on F95zone?

f95 has been unbanned from saying it -Crowley

SchoolgirlAddict

SchoolgirlAddict

Threads
I prefer playing games with a straight male MC that have dark themes, such as blackmail, rape, spanking, slave, trainer, etc. The MC would be the one doing these things to girls. I've been playing games with these themes on F95zone for years but am interested in seeing what else is available.

Does anyone have any recommendations of games with these themes that are not on F95zone?

When I first came onto this site, I used the "Restricted Games" tag and found a few games that I haven't seen before that I really enjoyed. Only about 1 page worth to choose from, but there's some good ones there. https://lewdcorner.com/forums/restricted-games.7/

A

Alex2033

Threads
But I'm the bad guy is pretty fun, it's not banned tho

pgm_01

pgm_01

Threads

I posted a mini-game in the requests section featuring Yuki (the youngest daughter) from Echhi Sensei, in which she is a loli dominatrix. Another game that was quickly banned from the other place was an English version of. It is a brothel management game, however, the reason it was banned was that once the prostitutes have a kid, you can create a room to use the kid, first as an online stripper then, well, it is not pleasant. The game displays in Japanese and then English, and the tools are in Japanese but switch to English when you hover. I have a copy I could upload here, but if you want to find it yourself, look for BLACK-MARKET ver 1.2.10. I didn't play it much, I prefer visual novel style games with a story over repetitive management type games.

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom