Dark-themed games not on Fuck95?

JHorcoc28

Registered
Jul 2, 2022
LC COIN
I prefer playing games with a straight male MC that have dark themes, such as blackmail, rape, spanking, slave, trainer, etc. The MC would be the one doing these things to girls. I've been playing games with these themes on Cuckzone for years but am interested in seeing what else is available.

Does anyone have any recommendations of games with these themes that are not on Cuckzone?

Fuck95 has been unbanned from saying it -Crowley

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user

SchoolgirlAddict

Registered
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
I prefer playing games with a straight male MC that have dark themes, such as blackmail, rape, spanking, slave, trainer, etc. The MC would be the one doing these things to girls. I've been playing games with these themes on Cuckzone for years but am interested in seeing what else is available.

Does anyone have any recommendations of games with these themes that are not on Cuckzone?

When I first came onto this site, I used the "Restricted Games" tag and found a few games that I haven't seen before that I really enjoyed. Only about 1 page worth to choose from, but there's some good ones there. https://lewdcorner.com/forums/restricted-games.7/

Reactions: 1 users

pgm_01

Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2022
LC COIN

I posted a mini-game in the requests section featuring Yuki (the youngest daughter) from Echhi Sensei, in which she is a loli dominatrix. Another game that was quickly banned from the other place was an English version of . It is a brothel management game, however, the reason it was banned was that once the prostitutes have a kid, you can create a room to use the kid, first as an online stripper then, well, it is not pleasant. The game displays in Japanese and then English, and the tools are in Japanese but switch to English when you hover. I have a copy I could upload here, but if you want to find it yourself, look for BLACK-MARKET ver 1.2.10. I didn't play it much, I prefer visual novel style games with a story over repetitive management type games.

bobant

Registered
Lewd
Apr 7, 2023
LC COIN
I posted a mini-game in the requests section featuring Yuki (the youngest daughter) from Echhi Sensei, in which she is a loli dominatrix. Another game that was quickly banned from the other place was an English version of . It is a brothel management game, however, the reason it was banned was that once the prostitutes have a kid, you can create a room to use the kid, first as an online stripper then, well, it is not pleasant. The game displays in Japanese and then English, and the tools are in Japanese but switch to English when you hover. I have a copy I could upload here, but if you want to find it yourself, look for BLACK-MARKET ver 1.2.10. I didn't play it much, I prefer visual novel style games with a story over repetitive management type games.

What's the mini-games name featuring Yuki?

bobant

Registered
Lewd
Apr 7, 2023
LC COIN
Ej2uSlJVcAQjFRy.jpg

S7aard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN

There's sadly not very many of this subject, regardless of the MC's gender with these tags, especially combined. I can't really think of any on this site that aren't also on Cuck95

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN

There's sadly not very many of this subject, regardless of the MC's gender with these tags, especially combined. I can't really think of any on this site that aren't also on Cuck95

I am working on a game that will be based around all those tags & more.

(image scenario is not in game, just the models.)
You must be registered to see attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

supernova3546

Registered
Lewd
Feb 14, 2023
LC COIN
Cuck95? Is that a game browser type like lewdcorner?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
Edit: Somehow I thought this topic referred to games that were not *here*. Must be time for my nap. ? Obviously this game is on Fuck95 as I referenced it there.

One of the darkest and most fucked-up games I have ever seen is Jack-O-Nine-Tails. It can be found on Cuckzone if you want to look for it.

I looked at it because it has an active modding community and deep lore, and a slave-training system that gets very granular and intricate, with myriad different ways to bend girls to your will. And it has lolis (I believe they were in the original game, modded out to make the game Fuck95 compatible, and then modded back in (as a separate download). :rolleyes:

Beware, it is very easy to mindbreak girls and make them catatonic and useless...and this is where the the fucked-up shit rears its ugly head (and I don't want to kink-shame but this is NOT my kink!). The slaver's guild that you work for will take the broken girl off your hands...and sell her to the butcher. Yep, you read that right, this is Armie Hammer's favorite game. There is a whole system revolving around CANNIBALISM in this fucking game! ?‍? ? ?

The eating of human flesh is apparently a normal thing in the decadent society of "Eternal Rome" (a version of that city that is surrounded by mists which lead to and from other realms). Not only do your mindbroken slaves go there, but you can actually fatten up a slave specifically for the purpose of being sold to the butcher to be killed and eaten (this slave is called the "Pig"). There are many images in the folders that lovingly depict women of various ages and body types being murdered, dismembered, cooked, and served at fancy dinners. :mad:

So if that sounds like something you might like, or can work around in order to access some of the other game features, consider this your heads up. o_O

Akeymu

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2022
LC COIN
Edit: Somehow I thought this topic referred to games that were not *here*. Must be time for my nap. ? Obviously this game is on Fuck95 as I referenced it there.

One of the darkest and most fucked-up games I have ever seen is Jack-O-Nine-Tails. It can be found on Cuckzone if you want to look for it.

I looked at it because it has an active modding community and deep lore, and a slave-training system that gets very granular and intricate, with myriad different ways to bend girls to your will. And it has lolis (I believe they were in the original game, modded out to make the game Fuck95 compatible, and then modded back in (as a separate download). :rolleyes:

Beware, it is very easy to mindbreak girls and make them catatonic and useless...and this is where the the fucked-up shit rears its ugly head (and I don't want to kink-shame but this is NOT my kink!). The slaver's guild that you work for will take the broken girl off your hands...and sell her to the butcher. Yep, you read that right, this is Armie Hammer's favorite game. There is a whole system revolving around CANNIBALISM in this fucking game! ?‍? ? ?

The eating of human flesh is apparently a normal thing in the decadent society of "Eternal Rome" (a version of that city that is surrounded by mists which lead to and from other realms). Not only do your mindbroken slaves go there, but you can actually fatten up a slave specifically for the purpose of being sold to the butcher to be killed and eaten (this slave is called the "Pig"). There are many images in the folders that lovingly depict women of various ages and body types being murdered, dismembered, cooked, and served at fancy dinners. :mad:

So if that sounds like something you might like, or can work around in order to access some of the other game features, consider this your heads up. o_O
sounds like Black market lol
it was posted earlier in the page where you run the brothel wit the girls and you can literally have the women fucked to death, where thers a mechanic where you can basically have them die, if you dont remove the body the police come and if they find it you take massive hits to your money but you can build a morgue and shit and have the bodies be butchered and have them fed or used as ingredients for medicinal experiments and such
another point is the girls can become prego and give birth where you can create and underground for more high income earners to bassically come and rape all the loli's, do mean rape, they litterally get locked in the room with a pshyco who just pins em down and goes ham, no formality shit. but then you can all use the lolis for.......food and pleasure for....said experiments later in the game as well.... only thing i didnt like was you as the owner couldnt take the sluts home with you and imprego them so you can fuck your daughters or imprego the loli's themselves

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom