1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
A funny story about a father, his family and friends. It's an incestfest!​

3DCG, Adventure, Animation, Creampie, Fantasy, Humor, Incest, Loli, Male Protagonist, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Vaginal Sex, Impregnation, Teen, Lactation, Lesbian, Harem, Virgin, Anal
Group sex
Extract and run.
Final

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
- - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - - - -
Compressed

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53 users

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Registered
May 18, 2022
I hope y'all like it.

Reactions: 11 users

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Registered
May 18, 2022
Sorry, I haven't been on here for a while. I've been pretty busy....and I forgot. Anyway, I've started working the DLG 0.7 Alpha. The Alpha will be released sometime early next week to subscribers and on Itch for $10. It will focus on Mandy and Claire. There will be other characters though. Some of y'all may have heard about a new game I'll be working on after this called Extra Credit. Stay tuned for information about that.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users
U

User_510

Unconfirmed
Loving your work, Doc! Great stuff! All the best to ya

Reactions: 1 user

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Registered
May 18, 2022
I think I'm gonna make Claire, the Korean girl, the most redneck girl in Daddy's Little Girls. I think it'd be funny to have the most white trash of them be Asian. THAT'S NOT RACIST!! LOL! Chasing pigs...Tipping cows. I mean come on! That fucking comedy gold there. LOL!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5 users

Stranger

Daz-d and confused
Sapphire
Registered
May 11, 2022
is the link not working? or are we overwhelming it?

SoulRipper1990

Registered
May 16, 2022
is the link not working? or are we overwhelming it?
Idk. Tryed it many times myself. In the end i used the Itch.io link from the Dev. There you can get the Update too. You just have to click :No thanks, just take me to the downloads If you dont want or cant support the Dev

U

User_510

Unconfirmed
Idk. Tryed it many times myself. In the end i used the Itch.io link from the Dev. There you can get the Update too. You just have to click :No thanks, just take me to the downloads If you dont want or cant support the Dev
Yeah I had to do the same :)

Quackzilla

Registered
Apr 25, 2022
This link, what's the purpose? these sandbox type download providers really piss me off. Why would dev's use these antagonistic download providers to promote and distribute their artistic creations?

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Head-Admin
Apr 23, 2022
This link, what's the purpose? these sandbox type download providers really piss me off. Why would dev's use these antagonistic download providers to promote and distribute their artistic creations?
the links he put is from multi up, it its an all in one place to upload to multiple sites like google and mega at once but they seem to be down for now.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Head-Admin
Apr 23, 2022
Nah it works, it's just a maelstrom of ads and paywalls to navigate before you finally get the links.
ill update, shouldnt have fucking ads as i paid for premium so everyone wont have ads.

LINKS UPDATED.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Darth Sidious

Emperor of the First Galactic Empire & The Senate
Registered
May 19, 2022
ill update, shouldnt have fucking ads as i paid for premium so everyone wont have ads.

LINKS UPDATED.
It's more like the links to the download open pop-ups to random webcam sites first, and when clicking the same button again it goes to the downloads. So maybe the site ads are gone, but they be like "Hey, have some popup ads instead" :p I'm sure there are a 101 forms of super-premium membership plans they will offer to suppress each different advertisement :p

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Head-Admin
Apr 23, 2022
It's more like the links to the download open pop-ups to random webcam sites first, and when clicking the same button again it goes to the downloads. So maybe the site ads are gone, but they be like "Hey, have some popup ads instead" :p I'm sure there are a 101 forms of super-premium membership plans they will offer to suppress each different advertisement :p
yea thats bullshit.

zerodead

Registered
Apr 27, 2022
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.07b

Link >

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users

Maltador

Registered
Jun 17, 2022
this game is now completed i think. he released teh 0.8 version and then after a while he released 1.0

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom