What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!

[Restricted Title] [VN] [Ren'Py] Daddy's Little Girls [0.07b] [Doc5252]

ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Administrator
Staff member
Under Developer
SAPPHIRE
Lewd Patron
Game Developer
Game Modder
Game Uploader
Threads
Developer Name
Doc5252
Developer Links
Version
0.07b
Latest Update
Jul 2, 2022
Release Date
Jul 2, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
mm1.jpg

Overview:
A funny story about a father, his family and friends. It's an incestfest!​

3DCG, Adventure, Animation, Creampie, Fantasy, Humor, Incest, Loli, Male Protagonist, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Vaginal Sex, Impregnation, Teen, Lactation, Lesbian, Harem, Virgin, Anal
Group sex
Extract and run.
N\A

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Mac:
- -
Android:- - - -

main_menu.pngmm2.pngmm3.pngmm4.pngmm5.pngmm6.pngmm7-1.pngmm7-2.png

GenerationBerlin

GenerationBerlin

Threads
link down pls reup

ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Administrator
Staff member
Under Developer
SAPPHIRE
Lewd Patron
Game Developer
Game Modder
Game Uploader
Threads
Links fixed. Will be adding alt links as soon as they're uploaded.

Doc5252

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Threads
Sorry, I haven't been on here for a while. I've been pretty busy....and I forgot. Anyway, I've started working the DLG 0.7 Alpha. The Alpha will be released sometime early next week to subscribers and on Itch for $10. It will focus on Mandy and Claire. There will be other characters though. Some of y'all may have heard about a new game I'll be working on after this called Extra Credit. Stay tuned for information about that.
4.png
1.png
FVC-B_HWUAQwQFk.jpg
FVDT7y8WQAASAYE.jpg

Seducio

Seducio

Threads
Loving your work, Doc! Great stuff! All the best to ya

Doc5252

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Threads
I think I'm gonna make Claire, the Korean girl, the most redneck girl in Daddy's Little Girls. I think it'd be funny to have the most white trash of them be Asian. THAT'S NOT RACIST!! LOL! Chasing pigs...Tipping cows. I mean come on! That fucking comedy gold there. LOL!

FVQxcLuXwAAZywd.jpg
FVQfY35X0AMAp2o.jpg

Stranger

Stranger

SAPPHIRE
Game Uploader
Threads
is the link not working? or are we overwhelming it?

SoulRipper1990

SoulRipper1990

Threads
Idk. Tryed it many times myself. In the end i used the Itch.io link from the Dev. There you can get the Update too. You just have to click :No thanks, just take me to the downloads If you dont want or cant support the Dev

Seducio

Seducio

Threads
Idk. Tryed it many times myself. In the end i used the Itch.io link from the Dev. There you can get the Update too. You just have to click :No thanks, just take me to the downloads If you dont want or cant support the Dev
Yeah I had to do the same :)

Quackzilla

Quackzilla

Threads
This link, what's the purpose? these sandbox type download providers really piss me off. Why would dev's use these antagonistic download providers to promote and distribute their artistic creations?

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
This link, what's the purpose? these sandbox type download providers really piss me off. Why would dev's use these antagonistic download providers to promote and distribute their artistic creations?
the links he put is from multi up, it its an all in one place to upload to multiple sites like google and mega at once but they seem to be down for now.

Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Threads
Nah it works, it's just a maelstrom of ads and paywalls to navigate before you finally get the links.

Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Threads
ill update, shouldnt have fucking ads as i paid for premium so everyone wont have ads.

LINKS UPDATED.
It's more like the links to the download open pop-ups to random webcam sites first, and when clicking the same button again it goes to the downloads. So maybe the site ads are gone, but they be like "Hey, have some popup ads instead" :p I'm sure there are a 101 forms of super-premium membership plans they will offer to suppress each different advertisement :p

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
It's more like the links to the download open pop-ups to random webcam sites first, and when clicking the same button again it goes to the downloads. So maybe the site ads are gone, but they be like "Hey, have some popup ads instead" :p I'm sure there are a 101 forms of super-premium membership plans they will offer to suppress each different advertisement :p
yea thats bullshit.

zerodead

zerodead

Threads
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.
1658802795644.png

1658802815583.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.07b

Link >

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom