Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
test banner 2.png

Daddy Is having his world turned upside down. First he walks in on his Princess doing things no daddy should see, but then... His wife seems to get off on it!
What's a man to do when he's surrounded by women who are horny and/or related to you? Will he control himself?
Na, where's the fun in that... and just how far will he go?
Supporting me will let me keep making my game, and get you access to it before it goes public

ShaddyGames
- -
Male protagonist, Harem, Incest, Masturbation, Animated, Stripping, Virgin, Creampie, Vaginal sex, Milf
Handjob, Oral sex, Group sex, Twins, Interracial, Lesbian, Impregnation, Pregnancy
1. Extract and run.
N\A
Hi all, When I did my Intro, I was still learning. Sadly I had a Hard Drive failure and lost all those renders and Daz saves, as such I will have to completely remake them one day (I do plan to but working on what's new, not old at the mo) So plz bear with them ok? :)

Several of my Girls have pubes, I'm sorry but I think it just suites them for where they are in their life and the story, I might add an option later to shave them off, but that will all depend on how many extra renders I'd need to make lol (sorry for those that Hate them)... NO NTR, I know its a love / hate thing with NTR... and or sharing if I were honest... Ok here it is, There will be NO other Dicks in these Girls, (Some may have had dick in the past deal with it. It was before you got to them),And as for sharing? Well suck it up there will be some... but all participants will be female... so lesbian stuff, and... I'm sure the MC will take advantage of this a few times. Right, ok, I think that covers it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

COMPRESSED: - -

hsntital.png058.png064.png078.png084.png102.png132.png161.png166.png181.png191.png203.png219.png237.png248.png273.png296.png338.png352.png394.png

Mac Tire

Threads
he walks in on his Princess doing things no daddy should see, but then... His wife seems to get off on it!

Pervy parents? I'm in! :p

Attachments

• 132.png
    132.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 80

Cerberus Games

Game Developer
Threads
there added, Hell thos were the tags in my mind from before I started rendering lol

Mac Tire

Threads
I work in data recovery and I know HDD failure can be detrimental, so I got myself a mini NAS to put all my Daz work onto. (from Newegg with credit through Affirm - no credit check)

I have avoided pubes for now as they can look weird in "3d".

Cerberus Games

Game Developer
Threads
See I know Pubes can put some off, but for me its right for the characters given there back story / history. hell in my Teens, my first GF had full on bush till she was in her 20's, all thos another i had were clean shaven sisn they were... well lets just say young lol

Last edited:

Cerberus Games

Game Developer
Threads
Here are some Non-Canon renders I did for peeps to enjoy

Attachments

• DHT Happy Easter.png
    DHT Happy Easter.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 37
  • Full HD fairy wallpapper.jpg
    Full HD fairy wallpapper.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 40
  • beth cat joke.png
    beth cat joke.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 37
  • Forest Fairy time.gif
    Forest Fairy time.gif
    178.5 KB · Views: 40

Mac Tire

Threads
Are these on pixiv? Feel like Ive seen them before.
For pubes in rl, I like a little fuz to rub my nose on :p

Cerberus Games

Game Developer
Threads
Are these on pixiv? Feel like Ive seen them before.
For pubes in rl, I like a little fuz to rub my nose on :p
2 of them are at lest yes lol there are a few on Pixiv that are just for subs tho :p there not much but i hope thos that sub like them (Sadly I had to post them to the $10 subs and up, so if peeps sub to see them bear that in mind) I try to do extra renders now and then, the lewders ones for subs only tho lol

Cerberus Games

Game Developer
Threads
I like there to naturally be a small amount of pubes on the petites... if you get my drift.
sooooo, enough to know there... ready to receive? :p

Demonstan

Threads
test banner 2.png

Daddy Is having his world turned upside down. First he walks in on his Princess doing things no daddy should see, but then... His wife seems to get off on it!
What's a man to do when he's surrounded by women who are horny and/or related to you? Will he control himself?
Na, where's the fun in that... and just how far will he go?
Supporting me will let me keep making my game, and get you access to it before it goes public

Thread Updated: 24/04/2022
Release Date: 09/04/2022
Developer: Cerberus Games,,
Game Coder / Co-Developer: ShaddyG,
Censored: NO
Version: 0.02
Language: English

Genre:
Male protagonist, Harem, Incest, Masturbation, Animated, Stripping, Virgin, Creampie, Vaginal sex, Milf

Planned Tags:
Handjob, Oral sex, Group sex, Twins, Interracial, Lesbian, Impregnation, Pregnancy

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
N\A

Developer Notes:
Hi all, When I did my Intro, I was still learning. Sadly I had a Hard Drive failure and lost all those renders and Daz saves, as such I will have to completely remake them one day (I do plan to but working on what's new, not old at the mo) So plz bear with them ok? :)

Several of my Girls have pubes, I'm sorry but I think it just suites them for where they are in their life and the story, I might add an option later to shave them off, but that will all depend on how many extra renders I'd need to make lol (sorry for those that Hate them)... NO NTR, I know its a love / hate thing with NTR... and or sharing if I were honest... Ok here it is, There will be NO other Dicks in these Girls, (Some may have had dick in the past deal with it. It was before you got to them),And as for sharing? Well suck it up there will be some... but all participants will be female... so lesbian stuff, and... I'm sure the MC will take advantage of this a few times. Right, ok, I think that covers it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
COMPRESSED: - -

question is this still getting updates

jamass

Threads
Good game, beautiful girls but stopped at the most interesting part. When will the sequel come out

Top Bottom