1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
(Previously titled Cumming Home)

Some people have ideal families with parents that love them very much, you're not one of those people. In fact you're pretty sure your mother hates you. You have an older sister that is a year older than you and a younger sister that is a year younger than you. Your father died a year after your younger sister was born, your mother raised you and your sisters on her own after that. When you were twelve years old your mother caught you sniffing her panties. She got incredibly angry and a week later she had you sent to a boy's boarding school. You've always felt like she over reacted, but she didn't even give you a chance to explain. It's been seven years and you're being released from the boarding school and you're taking the train home.

Randy has two sisters, one younger and one older. The three of them are only separated from each other by a year. His father died shortly after his youngest sister was born and Randy has no real memory of him, and neither does his older sister. Despite this, his mother did a pretty good job raising her three children. Yet for some reason unknown to him, his mother sent him to a boarding school when he was 12. Now seven years later he is returning home, he’s about to find out that things are very different than when he left.

For starters, his mother has a mysterious boyfriend that gave her a high-end apartment to live in rent free. Who does that shit? Her boyfriend also seems to have an influence over his mother and sisters that makes him uneasy. For some reason Randy doesn’t trust his and fears that he has an ulterior motive. Add to that he is noticing behavior in his family that has given him cause for alarm. What has happened to his family and what has caused such a dramatic change in their behavior. It is now up to him to either save his family from sliding into complete degeneracy or shift their behavior in a direction that gets him what he wants. Desires that he didn’t know existed in him.

The game is a reboot of Cumming Home. In this version the MC and his family have not moved in with the aunt yet and there is going to be tons of content before that happens. We will be using all the content from the old game but it will be implemented later.

3dcg, Male Protagonist, Incest, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Prostitution (Male Mc), Big Tits, Big Ass
1. Extract and run.
Dominion:
v1.05

New Scenes:
Bj Scene with Cousin at the pool
scene of Older Sister crying
Sex scene with Cousin in the Living Room

v1.04
New Scenes:
Threesome with Mother and Aunt
Content with the other girls

v1.03
New Scenes:
Two new scenes with mother.
New scene with Unique in lounge.
New scene with sister in shower.
New scene with younger sister in bedroom.
Gang introduction and family nudism.
Gang Payment System.
Four Scenes with the mother and the gang.

v1.02
Added Content:

Harem Path:
Little sister morning blowjob
Older sister shower blowjob
Mother and MC lounge masturbation
Mother morning kiss and fingering
Mother Bathroom Blowjob

NTR Conent:

Older Sister and Deon
Younger Sister and Deon

Misc Content:
Handful of Scenes

v1.01
Dominion 1.01 = The game has been rebuilt and rebooted, I will eventually add all the content from the previous build back into the game but it will have to be re-rendered. I have a ton of content to get to before that happens though. I plan on making a lot of content of the time before the MC and his family have to move out and go to live with the aunt and cousin. But rest assured that they will get there.

Cumming Home:
v1.02

Added a phone and text messaging system.
Added text from "Father".
Added "Father" reveal scene.
Added sending Dick-Pic to Mom scene.
Added 4 scenes with MC and Mom.
Added Aunt and Mother Lounge Blowjob.
Added two threesome scenes with Mom and Aunt.
Added Mother pregnancy reveal
Changes:
Removed the need for a patch.

v1.01
4 Scenes with the Aunt
4 Scenes with the Cousin
2 Scenes with the Mother
2 booty calls with 3 variations

This game contains Avoidable NTR, it can be avoided completely if you pay attention and don't spam the skip button and don't bother making dumb comments about how you're not going to download the game.
An extra warning the NTR IS AVOIDABLE!!!! There's an influence bar, if it's higher than the MC's you'll trigger the NTR. If you don't want NTR, pay attention to the girl's, do the scenes and visit them for breakfast, lunch and dinner (None of the girls scenes play during those times). If you do those, NTR WILL NOT OCCUR in your game. Period.
Futa is unavoidable.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: Unofficial (Will be made made Official in the next build)
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -
Other: Compressed* - Italian Translation*
*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

Last edited:
  • Face Palm
  • Angry
Reactions: 12 users

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed Uploaded by Circlejerker
Cumming Home [v1.02] [Fallen Angel Productions and Mylph Money] crunched

Original / Cummpressed Size PC*: 1,10 GB / 159 MB - CummingHome-1.02-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Cummpressed Size Mac: 1,07 GB / 124 MB - CummingHome-1.02-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Italian Translation Uploaded by Gleemer
Here is the Italian translation of
Cumming Home [v1.02]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di un fan
Cumming Home [v1.02]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation of
Cumming Home [v1.01]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di un fan
Cumming Home [v1.01]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Way to ruin this game. What kind of idiot thought this was a good change?
it's been inspired by The Tyrant and Big Brother now can everyone stop being fucking babies about this I'm getting sick of it we've changed our plans now we are rushing out all the sex barely having any story
Sorry about the outburst there I've just gotten tired of it

Last edited:
  • Thumbs Down
Reactions: 1 users

CoffeeDevil

Registered
Oct 4, 2022
it's been inspired by The Tyrant and Big Brother now can everyone stop being fucking babies about this I'm getting sick of it we've changed our plans now we are rushing out all the sex barely having any story
Sorry about the outburst there I've just gotten tired of it
Maybe dont change the original game by taking inspiration from the two worst games for anyone who like the original then? Let us make the original harem game into full on shitty cuck game, what, you don't like that? You like the harem with the MC, and you dont like 50 NTR scenes before the MC even gets to fucK? StOp BeInG BaBIeS! As if the story for a NTR game is anything to miss.

• Face Palm
Reactions: 5 users

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Look, you don't like it, don't play it. Everyone has their own takes, likes and dislikes. But no reason to show negative opinions like this. It's uncalled for and unnecessarily. "Don't be a dick"

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users

LostMarble

Proper Pervert
Registered
Jun 16, 2022
Interesting way to implement optional NTR I guess -- just click time-skip until you see all the scenes.

Wish there was more futa but I'm greedy like that :)

Negrojefe

Registered
May 31, 2022
Couple of questions before trying the reboot

Is there any non-NTR content in this version or we will have to wait for that?

Is the NTR completely avoidable?

CF432

Registered
Dec 6, 2022
Well, I gave it a try, because the OP stated NTR would be optional. And I'm disappointed, here the reasons:
1. The NTR content is not really avoidable. Even if you choose to follow the hints, it still happens. As far as I've seen, it's only skippable.
2. The females are already sluts, talking about sucking dicks and they are fucking around.
3. The grind for influence is horrible, even more than in the Big Brother games. And that's saying something.
4. The proportions are jokingly oversized. The guys have dicks like a horse, nearly all females have ballons as tits. The only "good" looking model was the little sister.

The first point is simply a fact, nothing more to say about it. The other second point just adds to the first one. The third and fourth point are clearly subjective, if you like sandbox with grind and oversized proportions, this game might be to your liking.
But due to the fact. that NTR isn't avoidable but at best skippable, I recommend, to stay away if you don't like NTR content. If you like it, go for it. For me it was a first and also last try. Best of luck to the dev and maybe you make somehting in the future, where things are truely avoidable, that I can give a try again.

• Face Palm
Reactions: 8 users

Negrojefe

Registered
May 31, 2022
Well, I gave it a try, because the OP stated NTR would be optional. And I'm disappointed, here the reasons:
1. The NTR content is not really avoidable. Even if you choose to follow the hints, it still happens. As far as I've seen, it's only skippable.
2. The females are already sluts, talking about sucking dicks and they are fucking around.
3. The grind for influence is horrible, even more than in the Big Brother games. And that's saying something.
4. The proportions are jokingly oversized. The guys have dicks like a horse, nearly all females have ballons as tits. The only "good" looking model was the little sister.

The first point is simply a fact, nothing more to say about it. The other second point just adds to the first one. The third and fourth point are clearly subjective, if you like sandbox with grind and oversized proportions, this game might be to your liking.
But due to the fact. that NTR isn't avoidable but at best skippable, I recommend, to stay away if you don't like NTR content. If you like it, go for it. For me it was a first and also last try. Best of luck to the dev and maybe you make somehting in the future, where things are truely avoidable, that I can give a try again.

Thanks for the sacrifice, i guess its another game to the ignore bin then. Why change a Harem game into an NTR one is something i just cant grasp, its beyong stupid

• Face Palm
Reactions: 2 users

CF432

Registered
Dec 6, 2022
Thanks for the sacrifice, i guess its another game to the ignore bin then. Why change a Harem game into an NTR one is something i just cant grasp, its beyong stupid
Well, to be fair with the dev team, there is no harem tag as of today. I saw this game for the first time today and obviously can't say, if there ever was one or not. But as it is now, it's basically a Big Brother clone, and that sums it somewhat up.

Rycharde's Realm

Sapphire
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Mislabeled dialogue

Rycharde (MC) --> Mother
You must be registered to see attachments

What is little sis doing in the bedroom at 4 PM? Curious MC wants to know. :cool:

Rickarus

Registered
Jul 24, 2022
Well, to be fair with the dev team, there is no harem tag as of today. I saw this game for the first time today and obviously can't say, if there ever was one or not. But as it is now, it's basically a Big Brother clone, and that sums it somewhat up.
The main reason people are saying this and upset is that the game that this is a literal replacement for, "Cumming Home" was a pure harem game. That game's production was ended, and much of the assets from the game (the MC and his family at the very least, although I'm assuming there is more, I just haven't the desire to play the game now to find out how much was brought over, including) were reused in this game that is essentially made for the literal opposite crowd. It was especially egregious on the "other site" because they literally used the same thread, so many people who had set alerts for the game and had been following it, may have gotten an alert, downloaded it thinking it was a new update for the *harem* game they had been enjoying, only to find themselves getting cucked left and right instead of being the haremlord that they were hoping.

I mean, I'm not going to fault the devs for wanting to do a different type of game, and I'm not even really going to complain about them cancelling production of the previous game if they weren't having any enjoyment of it. I get it, if the inspiration isn't coming and the desire to keep working on a project is nonexistent, sometimes the best option is to just cut your losses. But to use the same assets so that everything looks like the previous game at a glance, and to co-opt the thread for the previous version of the game (which would have had a dedicated base of *harem* fans) with a complete 180 of a game is just asking for a lot of people to get pissed off.

Honestly it probably would have been better for everyone if they had just started from scratch to make an NTR focused game if that's what they wanted to do. That or, if they wanted it to be a "fight against NTR or let it happen" style game, then they should ensure that both options are actually viable (actually allowing for "canonical" prevention of NTR rather than just letting you avoid seeing it while it still happens, etc).
Again, I want to stress I'm not trying to tell the devs what to do, just pointing out some reasons (that I'm sure they're already aware of) that the way they handled this transition from Cumming Home to Dominion was not the greatest.

Reactions: 7 users

CF432

Registered
Dec 6, 2022
The main reason people are saying this and upset is that the game that this is a literal replacement for, "Cumming Home" was a pure harem game. That game's production was ended, and much of the assets from the game (the MC and his family at the very least, although I'm assuming there is more, I just haven't the desire to play the game now to find out how much was brought over, including) were reused in this game that is essentially made for the literal opposite crowd. It was especially egregious on the "other site" because they literally used the same thread, so many people who had set alerts for the game and had been following it, may have gotten an alert, downloaded it thinking it was a new update for the *harem* game they had been enjoying, only to find themselves getting cucked left and right instead of being the haremlord that they were hoping.

I mean, I'm not going to fault the devs for wanting to do a different type of game, and I'm not even really going to complain about them cancelling production of the previous game if they weren't having any enjoyment of it. I get it, if the inspiration isn't coming and the desire to keep working on a project is nonexistent, sometimes the best option is to just cut your losses. But to use the same assets so that everything looks like the previous game at a glance, and to co-opt the thread for the previous version of the game (which would have had a dedicated base of *harem* fans) with a complete 180 of a game is just asking for a lot of people to get pissed off.

Honestly it probably would have been better for everyone if they had just started from scratch to make an NTR focused game if that's what they wanted to do. That or, if they wanted it to be a "fight against NTR or let it happen" style game, then they should ensure that both options are actually viable (actually allowing for "canonical" prevention of NTR rather than just letting you avoid seeing it while it still happens, etc).
Again, I want to stress I'm not trying to tell the devs what to do, just pointing out some reasons (that I'm sure they're already aware of) that the way they handled this transition from Cumming Home to Dominion was not the greatest.
Thanks for clarifying that for me. I think, it would also be wise to delete that yellow "warning" sentence about "Optional NTR", because it's obviously not up to date anymore and seems to be for the previous game and not this "new" one. I agree also, that this "new" game should have its own thread, would have saved tons of headaches. But well, that's a decisions for the moderators and the devs. I will now stay away from this one.

Reactions: 3 users

Plaugey

Registered
Jul 27, 2022
So I tried this game out, and I am not a fan of NTR. There is a way to avoid the NTR just have to be somewhat smart about how you do your time.
- Work early on before Deon's influence will increase.
- Spend as much time as you can with the girls through the day make sure to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with them to gain influence with them all.
- Where there is down time where you can not gain influence with the girls through the day (Learn the patterns. Between lunch and dinner there is a window) do other things like work or go for booty calls to make money. You will be back in time for dinner.
- I focused on mom before and getting her influence up while still working on the girls. So talk to mom before dinner then have dinner etc.
- Y.S. make sure to jerk off before bed in order to keep her influence up.
With that I never had a single scene that was not the one with your O.S.'s girl friend. WHOM you can enjoy along side her.. But yeah, enjoy

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022

no ntr doesn't happen if you keep joining the girls in the kitchen for breakfast, lunch and dinner I'm getting tired of people lying about the ntr to get people to not play the game

• Angry
Reactions: 6 users

Chasmalim

Registered
Apr 24, 2022

1. The NTR is "COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE", all you have to do is spend as much time with the girls as you can and attend the meals like a caring person might.
2. The females are sluts, it's not a bug, it's a feature. The MC is the one being corrupted here, as the story goes on that will be made abundantly clear.
3. The grind may be a bit much for some, we can tweak it and see if we can make it a bit better.
4. The proportions are oversized because I'm making a fantasy game.
Before you spread hate intentionally or otherwise you may want to get the facts straight.

• Face Palm
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 38337

Unconfirmed
Dominion [v1.04 FiX] [Fallen Angel Productions and Mylph Money]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac: By SonsOliberty

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom