Changing that name, what do you choose?

frozted

Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2024
LC COIN
When the game gives you an option to rename a LI, does anyone change the name to someone you know irl?

osiris789

Registered
Lewd
Apr 15, 2024
LC COIN
I usually change it if the default name is a lame one, I also change the names on the girls is I think they don't look like how the name fits

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Sometimes but usually if the default name fits I'll just keep it.

Lix

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Aug 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
When the game gives you an option to rename a LI, does anyone change the name to someone you know irl?
Baby, Fuckable, Bunnyfuck, Minx, ,Littlecunny, Katt, Kitty, just to name a few I use!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

_Frt2_

Registered
Lewd
Sep 10, 2023
LC COIN
First VN I played was Dreams of Desire and I tried to use my own nickname, but it was too wierd, so I had to come up other name and been using it since. I don't change other names and I actually get annoyed, if I need to come up with name for girls, like in Dating my Daughter you need to. It just hard to come up with good one. :D

Lix

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Aug 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I have used a name of someone I know in real life before, Buffy!

Reactions: 1 user

Disguyadood

Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN
sometimes if there a big cast in VN i would fictional characters small cast some times also change the MC to mines tbh jus doesnt feel right keeping it normal

Courier70

Registered
Lewd
Jun 20, 2023
LC COIN
Never really change the names except the MC's, or if it's the name of someone I don't particularly like IRL 😅

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Rarely but it does happen. Mostly because I like the name rather than the person, but sometimes I do think of that person. My male MC is always named Dicktator, and my girls have varying names like Anna, Alice, Jane, etc...
But I only input a name if i'm forced to, because I'm fine with default ones.

justlive

Registered
Lewd
Aug 19, 2023
LC COIN
Usually just MC name for me.

Sometimes might change one of the LIs if I feel like it, but not that often as, sometimes, there can be odd places where the default name is still used and this can jar a bit

Back
Top Bottom