Card games

solarjohn

Registered
Lewd
Feb 6, 2024
LC COIN
Are there any card games you like i have been playing lust hunter but its really simple last evil is also ok but slow
i also played yugioh but i dont like the new meta

ukalias

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I played Yugioh when I was a kid. My Yugioh meta ended during Yugioh GX anime era. I also played a card game called Duel Masters, not sure if it was popular enough for people to know it.

solarjohn

Registered
Lewd
Feb 6, 2024
LC COIN
ive played some nsfw card games on itchio but i dont know if those links are allowed here

Dererr

Registered
Lewd
Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
is the gwent game any good i havent played witcher
the standalone game was pretty good in beta, then it kinda went downwards and they eventually stopped releasing new content for it, just kept the servers running for enthusiasts

axelp

Registered
Lewd
Mar 26, 2023
LC COIN
My whole school played Yu-Gi-Oh in the early 2000s. I had a hell of a lot of cards, which I eventually gave away. I don't want to know what they would be worth today.

Monokuma

Causing Chaos and Despair
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 3, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I played Hearthstone from Beta all the way up to 2016/2017ish... But I made the decision to break the addiction.
These days though... Marvel Snap is my card game. Just so quick and easy to play. Gives away plenty of free stuff too.

Chase22Roge

Registered
Lewd
Feb 17, 2024
LC COIN
I played Hearthstone from Beta all the way up to 2016/2017ish... But I made the decision to break the addiction.
These days though... Marvel Snap is my card game. Just so quick and easy to play. Gives away plenty of free stuff too.
Well actually my great addiction was Mortal Combat Mobile - but since i realize - i dropped it

greeeen

Registered
Lewd
Jan 27, 2023
LC COIN
I spent countless hours in slay the spire, it´s more of a deckbuilding roguelike than a cardgame. I remember a game called astral lust having the same mechanics as it, but with erotic content. Haven´t heard about it in a while though

U

User_101237

Unconfirmed
marvel snap, need a bit grinding but it is really fun

Reactions: 1 user

crimx42

Registered
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
Oh so it doesn't need to be H in nature? I was about to suggest Astral Lust since I really liked that game...
I wonder whatever happened to it

Back
Top Bottom