Complete RPGM Can't Escape from the Bratty Succubus! [v1.1] [Sugar Workshop]

0.00 star(s) No ratings yet

Apollo

Dev
Staff member
Administrator
Prestige 6
Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Lewd
Bugmenot
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Messages
709
LewdCoins
⚡307,559
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎1 Year of Service‎
Allow others to update?
  1. no
Developer Name
Sugar Workshop
Developer Links
Version
1.1
Latest Update
May 22, 2026
Release Date
May 2, 2025
Language
English (DeepSeek V4 Flash)
OS
  1. Windows
cover
Overview:
A girl suddenly appeared in my dream. She declared herself a succubus and proposed a game. If I win, I wake up from the dream. If I lose, I become her sex slave for life, milked for semen until the day I die. The game is tag. If she catches me, she’ll seduce me, and if I ejaculate, I lose. But as a handicap, she says she won't touch my dick at all. If I beg her, apparently she'll play with it—but that's the same as admitting defeat and declaring I want to be her sex slave. Can I resist the temptations of a bratty succubus—and my own desires!?​

2D Game, 2DCG, Censored, Japanese Game, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Voiced, Creampie, Female domination, Handjob, Oral Sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Monster Girl
1. Extract and run.

DOWNLOAD
Win: -
​

6084371_RJ01362193_img_smp1.jpg6084372_RJ01362193_img_smp2.jpg6084373_RJ01362193_img_smp3.jpg6084374_TL1.jpg6084375_TL2.jpg​
 
Back
Top Bottom