Breeding games?

noonie

Registered
Lewd
Sep 27, 2023
LC COIN
just playing a few ones I love, and was wondering what are other favorite breeding games, monster black market, breeders of Nephelym, and breeding farm. Does anyone have any others?

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

Magnus_1785

Registered
Lewd
Jul 3, 2023
LC COIN
Adam and Gaia.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

noonie

Registered
Lewd
Sep 27, 2023
LC COIN
Is there something you wish to share with the class?
the dev seems to backtrack alot and withhold content, or simply working on new projects before putting out any new updates for medow, but you have to take the complaints with a grain of salt because a lot of them come from Fuck95, which is often full of dick heads

conzibald

Always willing to put a bun in your oven
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
the dev seems to backtrack alot and withhold content, or simply working on new projects before putting out any new updates for medow, but you have to take the complaints with a grain of salt because a lot of them come from Fuck95, which is often full of dick heads
and to add a bit to that seems one of the money hungry people from flash i guess gif selector as there is no failure state breeding season is the one who started that game, and seems to have alot of rumors of just being there to milk people of money rather than having a vision for a game they want to create. cannot say if this is 100% true but still wanna put it out there hehe.

as for games, strive for power is more focus on slave management but you can breed new slaves, adam and gaia's focus is breeding new life while it mainly has a bunch of images it is generally taken from interenet so you get guantity over quality but efforts have been mad by others that improve it. there is also breeders of nephalem but it didnt grab me, plus it is in early access. monster black market i have yet to try but im aware of. hard to remember or get a good breeder focused game. oh yeah breeding farm is a renpy vn with some management and focus on breeding! while also early access it looks good so far

edit: just tool a second glance on op post and saw you already aware of bredders of nephalym and monster black market :p

noonie

Registered
Lewd
Sep 27, 2023
LC COIN
and to add a bit to that seems one of the money hungry people from flash i guess gif selector as there is no failure state breeding season is the one who started that game, and seems to have alot of rumors of just being there to milk people of money rather than having a vision for a game they want to create. cannot say if this is 100% true but still wanna put it out there hehe.

as for games, strive for power is more focus on slave management but you can breed new slaves, adam and gaia's focus is breeding new life while it mainly has a bunch of images it is generally taken from interenet so you get guantity over quality but efforts have been mad by others that improve it. there is also breeders of nephalem but it didnt grab me, plus it is in early access. monster black market i have yet to try but im aware of. hard to remember or get a good breeder focused game. oh yeah breeding farm is a renpy vn with some management and focus on breeding! while also early access it looks good so far

edit: just tool a second glance on op post and saw you already aware of bredders of nephalym and monster black market :p
very well said, breeders is good but needs a lot more content but good for a play through, for black market there's lolis and you can have your own "private" farm to make your own offspring, but the down side is once you get late game, there's nothing left to do.

• Heart

wizardsarereal

Registered
Lewd
Jan 16, 2024
LC COIN
There was a really good one I played but I can't remember the name.... hopefully some mentions it in here lol. Been looking for it again myself.

Back
Top Bottom