Language
English
OS
  1. Linux
  2. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
You are a 20 year old college student who becomes the familiar of a bratty witch after being forced by her in a chance encounter. Your new life as a familiar starts now.

Since this is a FOSG (Free Open-Source Game) project, the raw game project folder is available.

Male Protagonist, 3DCG, Self insert, demons, monster girls, heterosexual, loli, Witches, Magic, interactive VN, mesugaki
1. Extract and run.
• Updated UI
• Added game tracks 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30
• Added additional fonts (not all are used and listed)
• Replaced some bg images (room_2_day, room_2_night, title_1, title_2, bg_5, hub_2a and hub_2b) and added some in place
• Added additional action image for Rituals (ritual_1b and ritual_2b)
• Fixed bug (jump from room to Library day/night)
• Added pause to some ritual actions
• Added Music Room
• Added tracks 20, and 21
• UI changes/adjustments
• Fixed a typo in scene 2
• Changed a line of dialogue in scene 1 and conversation action
• Updated Tutorial, removed old outdated tutorial images
• Added dev cheat “The Picatrix”
• Added Sex options for Betty Alt. (24 – 30)
• Added Dark Butterfly (Sex 6 and 7)
• corrected character speaking for scene 4_5 and scene 10
• Altered UI slightly for Android, no white pane on left for main menu• Added info to “About” screen
• Fixed typo on Scene 1_16
• Changed font for main menu from “DejaVu Sans” to “A Charming”
• Added more font and font size options
• Added new style (stats_screen.rpy)
• UI alteration for Stats menu (Deja Vu Sans to “A Charming” on Return button)
• Added option to hide music and Stats icon
• Added other cheat entries
• Betty’s Alt. Now has own hub
• Added track to bgm
• Adjustment to Betty’s stat screen
• Added New Game Plus option
This game has cheats, the documentation and guides are by default added into the Linux builds in a folder.
Cheats: "crown chakra" "mesugaki" "cunny" "arbatel" "The Picatrix" "cheat"* *brings up other cheats

For the game project folder use the Renpy SDK for your OS to play/mod/build etc.
This is another FOSS game project, you are free to copy/share/modify
Public Domain (CC0)
Non-Profit game project

Download
Linux: - -
Android: - -

Compressed (Unoffical)
Windows: -
Mac:
Android:

Assets:
Game Project Folder:
- - -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Jan 4, 2023
There is no application file (exe) when I unpack it???
I only create Linux and andorid builds. Because this a FOSS game project, you are free to pop a windows/mac build.

• Face Palm
Reactions: 1 users

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Jan 4, 2023
So in windows I can not open this game I suppose?
No windows/mac builds. A user can create their own and put link it if they want. I for one, will not feel right by supporting supporting tech tyranny and wokeness. People need to give Linux a try and see the great things it contributes to IT and gaming. Installing and using Linux is not hard, and it's FOSS.

Reasons to use
Why you shouldn't use (Another )
Windows OS is

• Face Palm
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Sadceaser

Registered
Jul 10, 2022
You decry 'wokeness' and oppose purported tyranny then use apparently woke tactics in a tyrannical manner.

Ironic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13 users

Howiepheltersnatch

Registered
Aug 24, 2022
How to play it on windows:

• Download and extract the linux version (7-zip works for extracting the tar)
  • Delete the lib/renpy folders and the .py and .sh files)
  • Find another renpy game with the same renpy version that does have a windows build/.exe file (check version in game/script_version.txt)
  • Copy over the lib and renpy folders, and the .exe, .py and .sh files (don't rename the files)
  • And now you can start the .exe file and play the game on windows.

I used Takeis Journey for this as both are renpy version 8.0.3.

No windows/mac builds. A user can create their own and put link it if they want. I for one, will not feel right by supporting supporting tech tyranny and wokeness. People need to give Linux a try and see the great things it contributes to IT and gaming. Installing and using Linux is not hard, and it's FOSS.

Reasons to use
Why you shouldn't use (Another )
Windows OS is

Also quite ironic you bash on windows for being spyware yet you do have an Android build. Google is a much bigger offender when it comes to unethical collection of data than Microsoft has ever been. Googles entire business model is based off selling targeted advertisements using their massive hoard of data. And how the fuck is windows supporting 'wokeness', its a fucking OS not a political statement.

Reactions: 5 users

GiantPixi

Registered
Jun 17, 2022
I for one, will not feel right by supporting supporting tech tyranny and wokeness.

I know what you mean, i've lost count of the amount of political rallies my PC has gone to......

Wake up, go to play Yakuza 0 and my PC is in the middle of a rant about equal pay for female sports.

God damn this tech tyranny and wokeness from my Windows machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Jan 4, 2023

• Find another renpy game with the same renpy version that does have a windows build/.exe file (check version in game/script_version.txt)
  • Copy over the lib and renpy folders, and the .exe, .py and .sh files (don't rename the files)

Also quite ironic you bash on windows for being spyware yet you do have an Android build. Google is a much bigger offender when it comes to unethical collection of data than Microsoft has ever been. Googles entire business model is based off selling targeted advertisements using their massive hoard of data. And how the fuck is windows supporting 'wokeness', its a fucking OS not a political statement.
Android is an open source project. That thing called AOSP. Even the FSF has their own version of Android that they support. Most tech tyrants are woke, that's not new.

antitheist

Registered
Oct 13, 2022

Would be awesome if someone could upload this way his linux builds as windows builds, because it sounds complicated

tacojones

Registered
May 20, 2022
download the kit. drop your renpy folders in the renpy dev kit folder. launch the app. find the game you want select it and click launch. i used to convert them into the app i needed but i don't bother anymore, launch from the dev app.

Reactions: 1 users

tacojones

Registered
May 20, 2022
i literally just explained how to open it with renpy devkit. any version of renpy will open in it.

hawaii

Registered
Jun 11, 2022
Hello Sir !
Why do you use the platform linux, nobody uses it and hardly anyone knows it. that's why I ask you to switch to windows and you'll see: you'll get a lot of likes

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

kmiller123

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
ill just have to hope y ou games eventually get put on to awindows platform i dont know enough to swith linux to windows myself

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Hello Sir !
Why do you use the platform linux, nobody uses it and hardly anyone knows it. that's why I ask you to switch to windows and you'll see: you'll get a lot of likes
No need to ask him in each of his games threads.

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom