1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Just Braindead !
Let Blondie Bear entertain you with the uncensored version of maybe the sickest game for your entertainment.
Restricted game

Rape, Loli, Humiliation, Blackmail, Graphical violence, Anal sex, Sexual harassment, Corruption, Female domination, Incest, Spanking, Male domination, Multiple protagonist
1. Extract and run.
Act01-Act02:
-Around 1000 render
-Animations and auto sequences
-Choices
-Hundreds of sound/music effects
Have fun and let Blondie Bear entertain you.
Braindead Act01-Act02

Download
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
Android:

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 54 users

CF432

Registered
Dec 6, 2022
Well, don't know, why we need to name a character, if said character is a entity, that's completly detached from the story. IMO from playing it, there is no real MC. And given the way the story is told, at least I can't immerse myself into the story, because we decide from scene to scene for basically every character, what they do. At least if choices pop up, not always the case. Many choices are blocked if you don't meet certain criteria and you need to be careful, because certain choices reduce your points, that you gathered. It's impossible to know, what you will need and what not, because there are also hidden stats. It feels more like a social experiment in this regard. Some of the models are cute, story feels all over the place and lost me halfway through, especially considering we have no fixed protagonist.

Wish you all the best @Blondie Bear, but this isn't for me.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

R1v37

Registered
Jan 8, 2023
what does restricted at itch mean? i never heard of restricted and unrestricted games on itch.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

DirtFarmer007

Registered
Jan 24, 2023
Gonna have to agree with the first post in the thread the no fixed protag makes the story all over the place for me and I can't get a grasp on what's happening. Not my cup of team but hope BB's game draws the audience he seeks.

Reactions: 5 users

Moss

Registered
Dec 15, 2022
You must be registered to see attachments
This is the same version released back in December, right? That one I downloaded said version "Braindead 1-2". I just downloaded the one called v02 here and it's the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

eeriedaddy

Registered
Jul 25, 2022
I played it for the loli tag but there was way more violence, rape, and domination than anything else... If you're not into rape, violence, and violent sex then I'd skip this one.

90% of the models are honestly pretty ugly, there is hardly a coherent storyline (partially because there is no actual main character and it just jumps around from scene to scene), the creator has some seriously fucked up world views (as evidenced by the politics jammed down your throat throughout the game), the prompts / point system barely make sense to the point that it's basically meaningless (I'd suggest someone make a walkthrough but that wouldn't even be worth the time...), the dialogue is all over the place and there is bad writing and grammar throughout the entirety. Honestly the only thing this game has going for it is the shock value (and that's pretty poor given the models all look like shit).

Overall I'd give this game a 1/10. If you're really into rape and violence then it's maybe a 4/10.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

sarbasst

Registered
Aug 5, 2022
I played it for the loli tag but there was way more violence, rape, and domination than anything else... If you're not into rape, violence, and violent sex then I'd skip this one.

90% of the models are honestly pretty ugly, there is hardly a coherent storyline (partially because there is no actual main character and it just jumps around from scene to scene), the creator has some seriously fucked up world views (as evidenced by the politics jammed down your throat throughout the game), the prompts / point system barely make sense to the point that it's basically meaningless (I'd suggest someone make a walkthrough but that wouldn't even be worth the time...), the dialogue is all over the place and there is bad writing and grammar throughout the entirety. Honestly the only thing this game has going for it is the shock value (and that's pretty poor given the models all look like shit).

Overall I'd give this game a 1/10. If you're really into rape and violence then it's maybe a 4/10.
It is clear that the dev is a far-right member, but I like rape and violence, domination, so yeah.

• Sad
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 3 users

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
Registered
Aug 22, 2022
This is the same version released back in December, right? That one I downloaded said version "Braindead 1-2". I just downloaded the one called v02 here and it's the same.
Yes. Act 3 is in development.

Reactions: 1 user

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
Well, don't know, why we need to name a character, if said character is a entity, that's completly detached from the story. IMO from playing it, there is no real MC. And given the way the story is told, at least I can't immerse myself into the story, because we decide from scene to scene for basically every character, what they do. At least if choices pop up, not always the case. Many choices are blocked if you don't meet certain criteria and you need to be careful, because certain choices reduce your points, that you gathered. It's impossible to know, what you will need and what not, because there are also hidden stats. It feels more like a social experiment in this regard. Some of the models are cute, story feels all over the place and lost me halfway through, especially considering we have no fixed protagonist.

Wish you all the best @Blondie Bear, but this isn't for me.
Yeah I have the same problem. Started off as the male kid MC (forgot his default name) then when it started switching MC's from scene to scene it threw me for a loop like his other AVN Panic Attack did. I guess BB's style is an aquired taste, as it's not a story just from 1 MC's perspective like most AVNs. Once you get used to it though it's on par with Blackheart's AVNs as far as dark content goes.

Reactions: 3 users

WigglyWorld84

Registered
Jun 15, 2022
As a politically correct snowflake, nothing here actually offended me except the disjointed story-telling. He tried though. Maybe the try-hard-to-offend thing is annoying and also gets an eye-roll out of me. Its like people who tell dead baby jokes. So edgy.

Just like Panic Attack, there is a lot of potential and I like the wonky looks of the characters. They are pretty hot... but the story-telling is some of the worst. Maybe its the translation to English?

I will try to give this another go in the future. But like Panic Attack, I will probably get bored and bow-out again quickly.

Good luck dev. Both on your game and your agenda to offend. (again, I was offended, but not by the material that was supposed to offend me. I like irony, so take your win!)

Reactions: 2 users

SomeoneElse75

Registered
Jan 29, 2023
I'm a little disappointed I would like more action with the brother, and using the sisters for his personal interest. But yeah I have the same problem, we started with the male kid MC and you started switching. Without change in the future, more MC Brother and less of the others it's going to be bad.

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$325.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom