OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Discover what went wrong for one of the most prominent families in the U.S. Witness the events that led a top tier family in the Mafia underworld to their downfall, and the inevitable creation of "Jacky Blackheart." Stick around to find out just what exactly happens to the Blackhearts in... The Beginning.​

3DCG, Kinetic Novel, Female Protagonist, Anal Sex, Blackmail, Humiliation, Male Domination, Prostitution, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Graphic violence, Humor, Parody
1. Extract and run.
First Release. Chapter 1.
This game features a graphic , violent rape and revenge scene that may not be enjoyable for some. It is done "artfully" in my opinion. I referenced the rape scene from the movie "Irreversible." This is my first project of my own. I also work on other projects as a Co - Producer with the Blackheart Games Team. Thank you for checking it out. I hope you enjoy.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -
Others: COMPRESSED* - Italian Translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed Made by Techstar

Original Win/Linux Size: 752 MB
Original Mac Size: 717 MB

Compressed Win Size: 52 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 35 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 42 MB

Quality Level: Medium
Image Quality: Q80
Audio bitrate: 64k
Video Quality: Q60

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Italian Translation Made by Gleemer

Attachments

Last edited:

Moss

Registered
Dec 15, 2022

Overview:
Discover what went wrong for one of the most prominent families in the U.S. Witness the events that led a top tier family in the Mafia underworld to their downfall, and the inevitable creation of "Jacky Blackheart." Stick around to find out just what exactly happens to the Blackhearts in... The Beginning.​

3DCG, Kinetic Novel, Female Protagonist, Anal Sex, Blackmail, Humiliation, Male Domination, Prostitution, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Graphic violence, Humor, Parody
1. Extract and run.
First Release. Chapter 1.
This game features a graphic , violent rape and revenge scene that may not be enjoyable for some. It is done "artfully" in my opinion. I referenced the rape scene from the movie "Irreversible." This is my first project of my own. I also work on other projects as a Co - Producer with the Blackheart Games Team. Thank you for checking it out. I hope you enjoy.

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -
Others: COMPRESSED* - Italian Translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Any updates planned?

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Any updates planned?
This is a completed short KN made by a fan. There was Blackheart Hotel, and Blackheart Hotel: Aftermath already made. Very soon Seath will be starting on Blackheart Resort as a contuation of this perticular story line which will be a multi-update, full blown choice based game. Stay tuned!

Reactions: 1 users

Myuhinny

Registered
Aug 6, 2022
if it's made by a fan is it canon?
Anything done by anyone other then the DEV would be considered non canonical as cannon is for stuff that is actually in the game and added by the DEV.

imnewhere

Registered
Jan 22, 2024
This is a completed short KN made by a fan. There was Blackheart Hotel, and Blackheart Hotel: Aftermath already made. Very soon Seath will be starting on Blackheart Resort as a contuation of this perticular story line which will be a multi-update, full blown choice based game. Stay tuned!

no word on "Blackheart Resort" yet ??

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Current news is always disseminated in his discord primarily. If you want to know more about BHR, that's the best place to find out.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom