Big Titty Goth GF Question

Galgano

Registered
Lewd
Apr 29, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Okay, I have a question. What is it with people's obsession with the big titty goth gf archetype? I ain't kinkshaming, but I'm genuinely curious. For some added context, I was following a game called Witch Hunter. In it, there was a side character that was a loli. You could have sex with her, but she was force fed some aging potion so she could be 18 before you would be able to have sex with her. Cop-out not withstanding, I went away from that game to play other games and came back sometime later to find that they held a poll for that character: either keep her storyline as it was or completely remake the character into a big titty goth gf. And the BTGGF won by a quite a large margin if I remember right. There have been a few other polls in other games with similar outcomes: if the big titty goth gf is one of the options, then it almost invariably wins the poll, especially if the other characters have smaller tits. Maybe I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill, but with that Witch Hunter character remake, it might have made me start seeing things that aren't really there.

MajorTanya

Registered
Lewd
Feb 6, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Its not big titty goth gf that im after specifically but goths in general are great I personally like the dark outfits or even dyed hair they can sometimes have goths in general have a certain... appearance that attract us and this can range from extreme goths like wednesday addams to normal ones like raven from teen titans even slight goth appearance rogue from x men. it is kinda hard to explain taste you just like it.

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I like pale girls with big titties, the dark clothing and daddy issues are just icing on the cake.

Reactions: 1 user

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Think it's just an internet thing. Look I like me some goth girls (not emos really) and most people don't even know wtf the difference between emo or goth is. They think oh dark eye make-up = goth. Big titties same shit.. I want a cute petite goth GF and as a BM enjoyer don't think I'm the only one. Gothics used to be laughed at or seen as some attraction (I've been on vacation with my sister as a teen and she (as a goth) had to keep stopping in the middle of the street because people wanted to make pictures, fuck even I've had looks for my clothing) and now apparently it's everyones kink. I think people just realised that girls who dress up wether it's goth or something else are usually cute and creative girls. But that's just my two cents.. 🤷‍♂️

Dave272

Registered
Lewd
Mar 1, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I'd say it's an archetype jut like a MILF, I mean I like both I mean there's nothing wrong with goth/alt girls. My 2 cents

ToniTFlee

Registered
Lewd
Apr 11, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I like big titty and i like goths 🤷 i try not to delve too deeply into this stuff.

Although I think that particular archetype is used as shorthand for a lightly dommy relationship

ec2neat

Registered
Lewd
Nov 8, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Okay, I have a question. What is it with people's obsession with the big titty goth gf archetype? I ain't kinkshaming, but I'm genuinely curious. For some added context, I was following a game called Witch Hunter. In it, there was a side character that was a loli. You could have sex with her, but she was force fed some aging potion so she could be 18 before you would be able to have sex with her. Cop-out not withstanding, I went away from that game to play other games and came back sometime later to find that they held a poll for that character: either keep her storyline as it was or completely remake the character into a big titty goth gf. And the BTGGF won by a quite a large margin if I remember right. There have been a few other polls in other games with similar outcomes: if the big titty goth gf is one of the options, then it almost invariably wins the poll, especially if the other characters have smaller tits. Maybe I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill, but with that Witch Hunter character remake, it might have made me start seeing things that aren't really there.
Jus cute Yk n Dey be dealt asl

TeslaCoil

Registered
Lewd
Dec 11, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I'm sure there are a lot of tropes. My guess is that since Goths like to wear dark robes, giant tits hanging out are actually noticeable and embarrassing. It's probably a kink shame thing, specially because Goths are not supposed to be very emotional.

bonersaurus

Registered
Lewd
Oct 12, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
I'm going to say part of it is Christina Ricci. She went from Wednesday Addams to having big tits, and this idea imprinted on a generation.

Jubjub

Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
The pale skin with dark accents(hair, clothing, makeup) just looks aesthetically pleasing to me. There's also fishnets and other fashion statements that I like about goths specifically.

Reactions: 1 user

kiander12

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
I blame Raven from the teen titans show from the 2000's lord knows it made me realize my liking for the goth look

Orcman

Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
The pale skin with dark accents(hair, clothing, makeup) just looks aesthetically pleasing to me. There's also fishnets and other fashion statements that I like about goths specifically.
Agree 100% Raven black hair, pale skin, black makeup.....oh yeah!

Insig

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
For me I just like the aesthetics and vibe they give off (but im not into being dominated by them unless u do. Totally cool tho if you do)

Back
Top Bottom