Best movie sequels of all time!

TemperTempah34260923

Registered
Lewd
Sep 7, 2023
LC COIN
Share your thoughts on what movie sequels you think are amazing.

I'll start by saying that Terminator 2 is one of the best sequels ever made.

Reactions: 8 users

JadedSkywalker

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
Oh easy, Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back, Godfather 2. Spider-man 2. Rocky 2. I know others will disagree but Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Also it is vastly overrated but i can't forget Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

VorpalGhost

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Shrek 2 is definitely one of the best sequels. Shrek 1 was already good, and Shrek 2 was even better. We don't talk about Shrek 3 tho...

Reactions: 2 users

Kaeng_Nai

Registered
Lewd
Aug 19, 2023
LC COIN
Godfather 2 was a fantastic follow up to an amazing movie

Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back was a pretty damn great movie back in the day, and still holds up now

Reactions: 3 users

Slumdum

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
I mean, it depends on what kinda moot I'm in at the giving time, but as many others have said Aliens is a really good one. You can't go wrong with Evil Dead 2 either though.

Reactions: 1 users

TemperTempah34260923

Registered
Lewd
Sep 7, 2023
LC COIN
Oh easy, Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back, Godfather 2. Spider-man 2. Rocky 2. I know others will disagree but Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Also it is vastly overrated but i can't forget Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan.
i love temple of doom, but Indiana Jones and the last crusade would be my pick. wrath of khan is one i still gotta watch, along with most of star trek....

Reactions: 1 users

ovanman

Registered
Lewd
Feb 13, 2023
LC COIN
Kung fu Panda 2. Was great seeing how the 5 interacted with him after he became the dragon warrior, and the culmination of all the yin-yang imagery they've been building up with the cannon ball in the end was peak.

Reactions: 2 users

itsmethomast

Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN
Reactions: 1 user

itsmethomast

Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN
i love temple of doom, but Indiana Jones and the last crusade would be my pick. wrath of khan is one i still gotta watch, along with most of star trek....
Star Trek Wrath of Khan took the Star Trek movies to a whole new level. As did Empire Strikes back for Star wars.

itsmethomast

Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN
topgun maverick was a pretty good sequel to the first film
Having watched it a few times now, I agree. I am not sure either are really "good" movies, but they are fun.

nightshade

Registered
Lewd
Feb 24, 2024
LC COIN
Definitely Shrek 2 for me hands down. Better story, Better music and it's alot more comedic.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom