Best Hermione game ?

gino2000

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Imho witch trainer by akabur. I have played them all but the others are kinda bad, what is your idea ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Witch trainer as well imo, but specifically the modded version of Akaburs by Silver Studio Games. The only other ones I'd give credit are innocent witches, solely for the art, as I find the gameplay quite aggravating to be entirely honest, but the art is really good, and then if anyone prefers 3D, there's Lust Academy with its legally distinct Not-Hermione (It certainly seems inspired to some extent by Harry potter, and several characters look like Harry Potter counterparts, but you do not play anyone remotely related to the series, and the similarities end with inspiration)

You must be registered to see attachments
(the Not-Hermione in question)

Reactions: 1 user

xlifersmith

Registered
Lewd
Mar 29, 2024
LC COIN
I agree Innocent witches for the art style...not the content
Witch trainer as well imo, but specifically the modded version of Akaburs by Silver Studio Games. The only other ones I'd give credit are innocent witches, solely for the art, as I find the gameplay quite aggravating to be entirely honest, but the art is really good, and then if anyone prefers 3D, there's Lust Academy with its legally distinct Not-Hermione (It certainly seems inspired to some extent by Harry potter, and several characters look like Harry Potter counterparts, but you do not play anyone remotely related to the series, and the similarities end with inspiration)

You must be registered to see attachments
(the Not-Hermione in question)

John123111

The Best things Cum in small Packages 🪷
Registered
Lewd
Jul 9, 2022
LC COIN
There needs to be more games with Hermione

Djehuty

☕︎ City Pop and chill~
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Wtich Trainer, probably the only decent HP game up to this day. Sadly.

kenny86

Registered
Lewd
Mar 16, 2024
LC COIN
There are like three in total an only one is completed, so slim pickings

Loliholic

Thirsty Lesbian
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Sadly i dont know of any hp game were hermine not ends as cumslut. But if anyone knows of a game with a lesbian hermine please tell, i'd like to play that.

irluan

Registered
Lewd
Apr 6, 2024
LC COIN
Not much choice out there besides the big 3.

At this stage I do count Witch Trainer Silver as a separate game from the original Witch trainer and while the original was nice, WTS definitely ranks as the best Hermione game for me.

Krayt

Registered
Lewd
Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Oh wow, Which Trainer was one of my first games I played. I think I'll download it again for the old times sake.

nemesis8727

Registered
Lewd
Oct 8, 2023
LC COIN
a bit offtopic but did you know that akabur is working on a new games that looks awesome!
Its more Aladdin theme but still, Jasmine was my first cartoon love so....

Back
Top Bottom